Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,905 members, 7,902,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3171233 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
Likely ke,he don dey cast already...I hope his fans are watching

Tuale!!!!!

awon ti jagaban

see Efe is not in this world again I can't wait for him to cry...where is my leg!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha
Efe don high like idiot He can't even stand Disgracing himself nd us

Make Bally jst leave am make him fall

Chai efe ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Efe u re embarrassing me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Disqualification loading for EFE Tonight!
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Efe is paralysed now.. sad....ladies weeked....marvis avoiding efe stylishly....I'm loving bally now....he understands hw it feels wen drunk...so he's tryn to follow efes situation gently...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
But Efe sha na f*ck up guy.. How you and babe go drink finsh, babe go still stand you go fall for ground... That is lack of cordination based on logistics grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Even marvis day stagger sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
geekybabe:
Just had to share this from twitter.

Based on logistics....
grin
THAT IS THEIR LORD DISGRACING HIMSELF BEFORE THE WHOLE OF AFRICA... WE ARE WATCHING, WE ARE LAUGHING. WE ARE ALSO ON SERVING... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bally and Efe don high sha cheesy grin This Marvis...fear her. Even with all the alcohol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
I'm laughing Efe in Swahili,even Marvis gallant pass am.Shayo no be by force.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
i love these 4 guys grin this show will die if they leave mehn

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
crazymommy:
debbie is a good dancer,she is open-minded,she is talented and willing to learn,i perceive her as a good lady that knows she might have her weakness and she willing to be a better person..she will go places.......she has a great determination to be a great musician..........

bisola is talented too especially in acting she is someone that is fun to be with,she is funny,lively and naughty though rude sometimes............

efe is a guy who has "hustle"written on his face...he is humble even tboss admitted that efe is humble....efe is those kind of people that always find favour of GOD anywhere they go,efe getting so much fans is not just because of being real or not,it is just the favour of GOD...i think GOD wants to use the reality show to change his story...am happy for him.....

marvis...hmmmm she is a playful type and her perceived relationship with efe made her stay this long on the show and also she is lively too and can be very funny sometimes......talent??maybe to roll tobacco for bally or gossiping........ grin

tboss......hmm the most controversial ....she is nice,she is bossy,she is pretty forget the nose ring and the tatoo she is honestly cute and she is the type that if she goes into any place many people will be tempted to stare at her....she is very emotional,studying her very well u will noticed that there are some things about her life that keeps bothering her especially concerning relationships....but she needs a very good friend she can share it with,she tried sharing some of them with debbie.......she can be very arrogant and rude especially when she is angry............she might be arrogant and rude but some thing keeps telling me she has a good heart if we look beyond the big brother....

bally!!!!that one that sounds like big big brother himself...with his deep voice he will do well as an OAP..he speaks fluently and he has a very deep nice voice......but i am tired of the way he keeps shouting "omo"....we can"t be perfect in life though....he is talented in shouting "omo"......bally is confident and playful too....but he should at least reduce his tobacco intake.........

they all have their good and bad sides.....no one is perfect.........................

and please somebody should tell bisola that her stomach looks like someone that is five months pregnant....she should work on her stomach just like her sister said..............

make una tell efe that he should do a better dreadlock.....this dreadlock resembe boko haram sambisa forest...he should better dreadlock like the one on uti nwachukwu head...but i like the guy though....

abeg make una tell tboss to learn to be able to accept criticism without getting emotionally destabilized.....because the truth when they all leave the big brother house in the outside world she will face alot of lovers and haters and she should know that with fame comes great responsibility and u will face alot of praises and also negative criticisms..that is what makes u a celebrity.....

abeg make una tell marvis to take it easy with her lips........

abeg make una tell debbie that she should take it easy with the way she stares at the mirror......those mirrors inside big brother house sef don tire .....but she is a good girl sha...and she knows how to entertain us with music..........

as for oga bally all i will say is "omo" grin grin

goodnight everyone.........GOD BLESS US ALL INCLUDING THREEBEAR SEF.... grin

efe don high oooooo grin grin grin grin
Goodnight sweetie, I can't wait till the day you take me to quilox.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Berbierklaus(f): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
schumastic:

boss nation
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bisola! No kee yourself o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
HandsomeJude:

Whats the sense behind this? Na wa oooo
How far?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:
But Efe sha na f*ck up guy.. How you and babe go drink finsh, babe go still stand you go fall for ground... That is lack of cordination based on logistics grin

I don laugh tire this night
Rotfl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
HandsomeJude:

Whats the sense behind this? Na wa oooo
nothing makes sense to a mad person except dustbin...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
All of dem don high...apart from tboss nd Debbie lol..drink wahala
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

THAT IS THEIR LORD DISGRACING HIMSELF BEFORE THE WHOLE OF AFRICA... WE ARE WATCHING, WE ARE LAUGHING. WE ARE ALSO ON SERVING... grin
Akkkkkkkkk! Wetin dey do Bisola?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz gringrin

Debbie sef don high,see how loud she is talking.

Chimo NEPA just do me strong thing crycrycry
bia where you de stay cos de just took mine too grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Famocious(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tabh:

I thought that should be for those suffering insomnia,but you ain't, anyways,easy on drug usage wo, Kuku call bae to come back asap.
It has other uses aside for insomnia.. I use it occasionally though..thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mophe01(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Efe dey cry

Bisola dey look like witch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Y efe dey cry undecidedwtf
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
lol , i swear , i ready on gen 2000 times tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
I'm laughing Efe in Swahili,even Marvis gallant pass am.Shayo no be by force.
Efe dey cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
I talk am ooo say Efe go cry and his crying already

I relate wella
base on logistics

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Another cry baby in the house... Efe grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
How far?
baby boo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahaha

Omo na laf wan kill me oo

Efe na idiot

Bisola oooooo she don high,make she no go sleep for baffroom

Why Efe day misbehave like dis na...why him day cry

Stupid idiot
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
I love this!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why is Efe crying? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Marvis just dey piss me off...she can't even console efe...na yeye child

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why Efe de cry? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.