Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3177267 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Rori:

Lol. What I do? I wan him gone but not with out eating tboss punnanie so I guess he has 3days to do dat
Lol,he won't straff Tboss till eternity.If you are among those expecting him to do so,you are on a long thing because it's just an utopian dream which won't come to pass.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 02, 2017
coolestchris2:
If i deh this big brother i for don position gifty nyansh since
you go turn miyonse for her side grin stop dey make up na ur type they worst pass miyonse sef grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aventura: 12:15am On Feb 02, 2017
1bkaye:
Anyone else think Gifty started eating that apple to prevent Kemene from kissing her?
if na you nko,, that guy needs to gym his lips grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2017
L0velyn:
you go turn miyonse for her side grin stop dey make up na ur type they worst pass miyonse sef grin
Chei see finishing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 02, 2017
cocoice is done cleaning up the kitchen

Efe to cocoice : comeback e remain two cups wey you never wash grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
L0velyn:

Efe to cocoice : comeback e remain two cups you wey never wash grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:
Marvis just deep her hand in her shorts and scratched her bum inside the kitchen and she went ahead with her business without even washing her hands.

Sighs...some Ladies are dirty.

Lolz. All na part of d game. Unto logistics.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
For all of you saying efe isn't bringing anything to the show or overrated please what are Bally, TTT,T-boss,uriel and coconut bringing to the house?

You all claimed miyonce is the populous one but what has he done apart from being a flirt and a stupid little dog on leach to T-boss and gifty? undecided

Soma is this, Soma is that, what has he done? Some people just come here and be influenced by people's opinion based on which contestant they like.

Efe don't need to kiss anybody or romance to win his fans, Focus people know what they want and remove all distracted road from their side. With time Efe will shock you all by what he gat..if you are watching BBnaija cos of romance then please vote whomever you what.

It will shock you coming on Sunday that EFE won't go anywhere, na den u go know say warri no dey carry last.

Based on logistics, I be #TeamEfe#. We no need kiss or romance to stay popular or entertain. We give what we have. #TeamEFE#

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
No guitar this midnight abeg o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Ah me i no deh dull,i am romantic and also doesn't waste time to strike while the iron is hot,you of all people know me nah,na just internet space they help your matter if not i for don drop twins for your belle
L0velyn:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Like debbie's perky tits, told you lot she wasn't wearing butt pad last sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Debbie be giving me goosebumps whenever she picks up the guitar.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2017
coolestchris2:
Ah me i no deh dull,i am romantic and also doesn't waste time to strike while the iron is hot,you of all people know me nah,na just internet space they help your matter if not i for don drop twins for your belle
i'll be forced to pull a Tboss on u grin even worst than Tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Ginaz:
For all of you saying efe isn't bringing anything to the show or overrated please what are Bally, TTT,T-boss,uriel and coconut bringing to the house?

You all claimed miyonce is the populous one but what has he done apart from being a flirt and a stupid little dog on leach to T-boss and gifty? undecided

Soma is this, Soma is that, what has he done? Some people just come here and be influenced by people's opinion based on which contestant they like.

Efe don't need to kiss anybody or romance to win his fans, Focus people know what they want and remove all distracted road from their side. With time Efe will shock you all by what he gat..if you are watching BBnaija cos of romance then please vote whomever you what.

It will shock you coming on Sunday that EFE won't go anywhere, na den u go know say warri no dey carry last.

Based on logistics, I be #TeamEfe#. We no need kiss or romance to stay popular or entertain. We give what we have. #TeamEFE#

See Warri people. Duh! tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2017
The way you carry efe matter for head like person weh deh hawk gala,i deh suspect say na efe disvirgined you
Ginaz:

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2017
Cocoice smoking again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Lolz. All na part of d game. Unto logistics.

that is just absurd.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2017
coolestchris2:
The way you carry efe matter for head like person weh deh hawk gala,i deh suspect say na efe disvirgined you

Stupid comment and not funny sad

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moufan: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2017
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moufan: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2017
efe ko,efe ni

miyonse all the way. #teammiyonse

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2017
someone please remind Debbie shes not in project fame or Nig Idol show na lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2017
Person no deh joke with you,is joke i joke nah..don't mumu zone me pihlease
L0velyn:
i'll be forced to pull a Tboss on u grin even worst than Tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Mr RANDY ...cum which one u dey
Choose one babe jooh...any babe i eye,u go eye am too undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 12:23am On Feb 02, 2017
L0velyn:

Efe to cocoice : comeback e remain two cups you wey never wash grin
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Babe no reason am ,na based on logistics na him i yan my mind..
Ginaz:

Stupid comment and not funny sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Someone should tear the strings of that guitar walahi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Boj2:
Mr RANDY ...cum which one u dey
Choose one babe jooh...any babe i eye,u go eye am too undecided

I know say we go still fight last last. Oyah go and meet Tboss tonight. angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2017
She's doing her bit in entertaining us
L0velyn:
someone please remind Debbie shes not in project fame or Nig Idol show na lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2017
1bkaye:

Awww... She is feeling the song tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2017
why dem go carry dis guitar na, sleep don dey worry me now....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Time deh for everything,music no be food..make i just use that her guitar do task now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2017
1bkaye:
lol you people yaff tire for that guitar ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.