Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3152850 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Boj2:

Tboss is the one getting played walahi..miyonse intentionally hurts her nd then acts clueless like he doesn't...... Despite her showing disgust for some of his actions, he still does them like he doesn't care and shit gets to Tboss
Her whole melodrama yesterday just showed that she's emotionally weak and dependent.. If not she won't be putting her self thru al that bull with miyonse of all people

True, she is emotionally imbalanced. I had female friends like that who flare up at any little things and they do destructive things at such moments.

I foresee Tboss leaving before the 4th week. Debbie has got some stuffs in her but she is keeping it on a low profile because she is still immune to eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Suspect33:
tell em bro, that one will just be begging for vote upandan, na house get am

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 1:29am On Feb 02, 2017
Na bress miyonse dey press again?, his left hand is out of position
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 1:29am On Feb 02, 2017
Miyonse shouldnt be acting like a criminal when he wants to press buttons.. I noticed he would be looking everywhr incase pple are around...

Dude they are fr you.. Go Ahead..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:29am On Feb 02, 2017
Frezhkid10:
Mehn....I think I will consider giving my vote to miyonse ooo....for all orda housemates to change their game abeg....we are not watching project fame here..its big brother!!!!...
so it is The (Confused) Bachelor we came to watch abi?

One pikin has isolated himself to one grandma and has fused his lips to her nipp-les since he entered the house and you think such utter show of foolishness is worth anyone's airtime? He and Tboobs hardly even relate with other HMs, they are heading down Oneza lane

Let the Miyonse get out so that sharp guys that want to hit Aunty Pierced Nips can see road. Ain't nobody here for this Telemundo shiiit mbok.

At least if you wan do love, tidy more than one babe like Soma.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:

True, she is emotionally imbalanced. I had female friends like that who flare up at any little things and they do destructive things at such moments.

I foresee Tboss leaving before the 4th week. Debbie has got some stuffs in her but she is keeping it on a low profile because she is still immune to eviction
Tboss should pray he leaves...dat will settle it
Debbie better wake up
She might get a big shocker if she still being uptight in weeks to come
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Bassey must u sleep there?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 1:32am On Feb 02, 2017
L0velyn:
goodnight
that wont work on me cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2017
Truth be told. At one stage in our lives, every guy has been "Tbossed" before
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Paayne(m): 1:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:

lol, prolly just u sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2017
safarigirl:
so it is The (Confused) Bachelor we came to watch abi?

One pikin has isolated himself to one grandma and has fused his lips to her nipp-les since he entered the house and you think such utter show of foolishness is worth anyone's airtime? He and Tboobs hardly even relate with other HMs, they are heading down Oneza lane

Let the Miyonse get out so that sharp guys that want to hit Aunty Pierced Nips can see road. Ain't nobody here for this Telemundo shiiit mbok.

At least if you wan do love, tidy more than one babe like Soma.
aunty big mouth, did he ask you any question?? U be taking the issue serious and making the bbnaija stuff personal, everybody has a right to choice, so STFU

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:
confam
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Suspect33:
tell em bro, that one will just be begging for vote upandan, na house get am
at least e don collect kiss and smooch from 2 girls, the original Don Gorgon

E go shock you when Mumuyonce comot.

Na only dull guys dey support that one, pesin wey dem keep food for him front he say na raw garri e wan chew.

Dem don tie him destiny inside Tboss pant, pusssy nigga oshi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Boj2:

Tboss should pray he leaves...dat will settle it
Debbie better wake up
She might get a big shocker if she still being uptight in weeks to come

She has been in the outside world a week after the others. She knows what the viewers want and she was INSTRUCTED by big brother not to disclose some certain information. (she said this to hulk the night they came in remember when she said "We are not suppose to talk about that "?)

I think her game plan is to win their trust with music. The house is brightened with her skillfulness so nobody will wish to put her up for eviction yet. Not even Bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 1:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:
lol, not me bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:
not me....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2017
JehanEddy07:
Miyonse shouldnt be acting like a criminal when he wants to press buttons.. I noticed he would be looking everywhr incase pple are around...

Dude they are fr you.. Go Ahead..
d guy fit be virgin, he's such a learner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 02, 2017
tayoxx:
confam

You are being real bro... No mind these guys forming baddest. We know their type offline grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:
tboss is not "tbossing" him, the guy is jst an amateur

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2017
bisola be shouting wiklo, wiklo.....

Abeg my fellow NLs it's whitlow o.... for future reference....
soma dn help put fruit on top am...
Beyonce heart be skipping several beats as gifty enter
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 1:38am On Feb 02, 2017
safarigirl:
at least e don collect kiss and smooch from 2 girls, the original Don Gorgon

E go shock you when Mumuyonce comot.

Na only dull guys dey support that one, pesin wey dem keep food for him front he say na raw garri e wan chew.

Dem don tie him destiny inside Tboss pant, pusssy nigga oshi
shatap dia, u re talking off-point, u keep poke-nosing into what does'nt concern you, i support miyonse, your rants changes ntin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 1:38am On Feb 02, 2017
I think this leadership stuff has gotten into efe's damn head, who sent him to be changing where the HM's sleep? Abi him dey mad ni..

Dude should just get ready to leave that houz angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2017
1bkaye:

Don't actually have any favourite genres, like them all equally. I will say I'm not a fan of country music though

Ha! And how did I know you would give that kind of response? Be avoiding the stereotype lolz tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Suspect33:
aunty big mouth, did he ask you any question?? U be taking the issue serious and making the bbnaija stuff personal, everybody has a right to choice, so STFU
uncle tiny dick, did I talk to you?

Everybody has a right to an opinion, if you don't like mine, go and swallow nail.

Better clear road before I clear you out, I don chop fish wey big pass you even before you had access to Big Brother.

G'night tongue

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:

You are being real bro... No mind these guys forming baddest. We know their type offline grin
u de mind them .. altho my own no reach miyonce level sha.. in fact make de evict that guy self... I de vex for am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2017
JehanEddy07:
I think this leadership stuff has gotten into efe's damn head, who sent him to be changing where the HM's sleep? Abi him dey mad ni..

Dude should just get ready to leave that houz...

By the way i voted miyonse 300times (3diff lines) preparing anoda 500 tomorrow.. Efe must GO abeg angry..
keep the votes rolling in bro, shame dem mofos
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 02, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Ha! And how did I know you would give that kind of response? Be avoiding the stereotype lolz tongue

You did? Probably psychic

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2017
Suspect33:
shatap dia, u re talking off-point, u keep poke-nosing into what does'nt concern you, i support miyonse, your rants changes ntin
I have sha put you in your place. So, remain there
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2017
safarigirl:

Everybody has a right to an opinion, if you don't like mine, go and swallow nail.

Better clear road before I clear you out, I don chop fish wey big pass you even before you had access to Big Brother.

G'night tongue
and for your mind you just insulted me, hahahahaha, laffing at your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2017
safarigirl:
I have sha put you in your place. So, remain there

see them. Smh... who de collect money different.. who de fight different

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 1:43am On Feb 02, 2017
safarigirl:

G'night tongue
its 1:41 am haba!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 1:44am On Feb 02, 2017
HERDDIKTED:

SAVAGE
HERDDIKTED:

SAVAGE

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.