Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3161264 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
joycesims:
Saw this on FP! Who does she look like?
Lol!!!!
Definitely Cocoice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Uriel has been feeding everyone and cleaning up after them...

is this a new strategy or what?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
suyamasta:
Haha ok you can login with different phone numbers to vote
Abi sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
right now, most of the housemates are sitting around a table eating from a bowl.

brother LIPton is the ring leader
So you are calling Mr goliath kemen Lipton.. Kontinue o.. Wehdone... Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
dis pple yaff carry dis naija thing go obodo south africa. what is "weaklow"?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
uriel shaking her sexy butt on the sofa. Somdina is stealing a glance
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
uriel shaking her sexy butt on the sofa. Somdina is stealing a glance

grin You sef see am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Uriel and Soma are pinching each other, Soma tells her that the secret to twerking is not contracting the muscles and freeing your as$
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
burticious:

Lipton, indeed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dimejidude(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
1bkaye:
They're sat down gisting and eating garri together. Only people I don't see are Miyonse and TBoss
I know they can't be there. Always frolicking around

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
kowema:

Lolz. I'm still looking for the amala o.
Uncu I greet u. This ya picture na for nyt and we still dey day break. Na Ur pic make my Gen off now now cus u wanna induce darkness upon me with ur old pic
.Weedone sir.
Nite ko..nite gown ni..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
burticious:

I hope you read wechat terms and condition.. Dem no be fool.. The moment you sign up with your number, your phone serial number and data will be saved in their database.. And will detect fraud if you change number or if you sign off and sign up again just to vote.. And this will leave your voted null and void.. Pls vote wisely.. NĂ­ fraud.. Vote your 100.. And leave it
Ok i didnt read it sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
burticious:

am sorry ma
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
dazzy2:
OMG who just saw kemen dicks shit Tboss is in trouble he just pulled his short in front of Tboss and she ran away

Loollll!!!

The nigga wan advertise imself grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
coolestchris2:
Am already heading back home,what's the update
no light jawe sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Uriel says she wants to make curry goat. Big brother asks housemates to close doors and remain inside until further notice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalomonKane:
Learn you say? Learn from what or whom? A bunch of fakers shack up together faking and entertaining themselves at the expense of who gives a flying fuck_? grin

Babe, there are many things to learn from, but Big Brother, heck isn't one of them. Still, I wonder how you learn from such program cos you said it yourself, the girls in the program aren't smart or something like that. So I'm curious...

Psycho analyze who? A bunch of dumb fools faking up reality to entertain people like them?

Anybody can psycho analyze any retard_ however, the quest is to try and psycho analyze a person who is smarter and more intelligent than you. That's where the fun is.

As for me watching this, nah! Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather watch Justice League than watch this nonsense.

PS: Speaking of psycho analysis, I employ you to watch DeathNote. It's an anime series. Just 10 episodes, then compare and contrast it with this nonsense Big Brother whatever. I'm sure you'll see just how clear, the difference is. grin
you cannot have an opinion on something you've never watched.

The show brings together different people of different minds, some of whom you're not even as smart as.

Do you know Bally is a Fist Class Graduate?

Some housemates like Itai and O'Neal were also smart.

The fact that you wrote this tirade on a program you have failed to give a chance just goes to show that you're not as smart as you think you are.

If you don't understand something, just leave it be. There is no point in deriding it so that you have a false sense of intellect. You're not better than the millions of people who watch it

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
OTgenasis:

grin You sef see am
I not dey gock am, baba mi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
biggie asked them to close d front door & remain indoor till further notice...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'm open for betting o.. Who goes home this Sunday and who stays..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2017

I not dey gock am, baba mi
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TheValiant(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
L0velyn:
Thevaliant why aint u on dis thread cheesy

Sweetpea whatsup? I barely have time to follow tv shows, is the thread lit? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
safarigirl:

The show brings together different people of different minds, some of whom you're not even as smart as.

The fact that you wrote this tirade on a program you have failed to give a chance just goes to show that you're not as smart as you think you are.

If you don't understand something, just leave it be. There is no point in deriding it so that you have a false sense of intellect. You're not better than the millions of people who watch it

ah ah ah!!!!!

oh my lawd!!!!

Ah kan take it shocked
safarigirl:

ah ah ah!!!!!

oh my lawd!!!!

Ah kan take it... someone you are trying to impress, has just given you your size...

Boda Solomon,please just go an sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thank you guys for the updates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
burticious:
I'm open for betting o.. Who goes home this Sunday and who stays..

what are the odds if i bet on efe?

how much go dey board?
who go keep the money?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ehya hope you are not as boring as the lady i just parted with
L0velyn:
no light jawe sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
burticious:

Nite ko..nite gown ni..

Either u show me the amala, or Ironbirivit.
Berra still, Oya epp me shourout to Huncu Yemi then also epp me tell him to do a voice note that he is not the Biggie voice for 2017. Tell him to quote today's date in the voice note then I wee give up.
Until then, na uncle Yemi Blaq be Big Brother Voice, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Big brother says that the doors can now be open. They're talking about weight and calories.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
I bet on efe, he's gonna stay coming on sunday. Who's gonna bet me with 10 thousand? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
soma telling everyone story....

computer village palava

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Soma is gisting them about his ordeal at computer village in Lagos... They're all laughing.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
And soma's story make sense o... well presented

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.