Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3153142 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
kowema:
Kemen is a wise talker. I like to listen to him talk each time. He talks with wisdom
Why won't he be able to talk with wisdom with that type of gigantic Lips....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
TTT's turn

+±+++++++++

kemen- says hes unpredictable, and creative, the campaign move was crazy. he thinks ttt never says never and does all it takes... kemen is sugar coating again, as expected.

+++++++++++

marvis- funy, strategic, takes desperate measures.

+++++++++++

Bisola- cracks joke, says hes not readable, unpredictable, funny, strategic and she likes his diction.

++++++++
Efe- claims hes strategic, and whoever call him desperate mistook it for strategy.

++++++

Debbie- well read

++++++
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
enemmo:

Tboss is suspecting Bisola maybe?

But shebi Tboss and Gifty said Bisola is arrogant/loud/domineering.
naa Tboss suspects Gifty..
Tboss boldly declared that she isn't a proud person.. She asked every single person what they thought about her being arrogant and proud.. They all conceded that she isn't proud nor is she arrogant.. Even gifty the writer also said Tboss ain't proud..
Tboss says she has psychic abilities and says she believes its a girl that wrote it and she knows the girl already..
Ogbanje things.. Haha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
to9ine:
naa Tboss suspects Gifty..
Tboss boldly declared that she isn't a proud person.. She asked every single person what they thought about her being arrogant and proud.. They all conceded that she isn't proud nor is she arrogant.. Even gifty the writer also said Tboss ain't proud..
Tboss says she has psychic abilities and says she believes its a girl that wrote it and she knows the girl already..
Ogbanje things.. Haha

Okay o...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
This na parliament matter,tony na inspiration to all.. Its confirmed tony is on the spot light

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
ceeSleek:
Why won't he be able to talk with wisdom with that type of gigantic Lips....

Please swerve with this whole lip issue. It's rather over flogged and over magnified.
For the likes of me that see things deeper than surface level, I have been listening to all them housemates converse and unlike the very attractive but shallow Soma, the very ugly Kemen is wise in speech and nice in character.

Once again, You can keep looking at the lips while I listen to him talk sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Soma wan talk,,abeg apart from kiss and sing wetin soma sabi,,actually that's a lot quality...omg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
coolestchris2:
This na parliament matter,tony na inspiration to all.. Its confirmed tony is on the spot light

Enuff respect for TTT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yes ma
enemmo:

Enuff respect for TTT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tboss is heading for an emotional breakdown.

If Miyonse goes home on Sunday,Lobatan!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Intrepid01(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
kowema:

Please swerve with this whole lip issue. It's rather over flogged and over magnified.
For the likes of me that see things deeper than surface level, I have been listening to all them housemates converse and unlike the very attractive but shallow Soma, the very ugly Kemen is wise in speech and nice in character.

Once again, You can keep looking at the lips while I listen to him talk sense.

Here comes a lady that looks to the CONTENT rather than LABEL....Thumbs up girl!!!

For crying out loud.....Kemen is the most versatile of them all....has a good voice, intelligent, articulate and courteous.....unlike all those below average Soma, Efe and even our dear FIRST CLASS ECONOMICS graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Efe's turn

++++++

Kemen- smart, suspicious, watchful.

+++++

Bisola- admirable, amiable, understanding, wise, and can be suspicious.

+++++

TTT— street smart,

+++++

Gifty— sexy, smart,you are breath taking (smh)

+++++

marvis- cool as Bleep.

+++++

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

Here comes a lady that looks to the CONTENT rather than LABEL....Thumbs up girl!!!

For crying out loud.....Kemen is the most versatile of them all....has a good voice, intelligent, articulate and courteous.....unlike all those below average Soma, Efe and even our dear FIRST CLASS ECONOMICS graduate.

Who is the first class graduate?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tboss comes across as very sensitive sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Intrepid01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
enemmo:

Who is the first class graduate?

BALLY...the docile niccur
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Miyonse is up - LET THE FLOODGATES OPEN
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
1bkaye:
Tboss comes across as very sensitive sha

Extremely!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
kemen giving an insight on why miyonse might be lonely. Noone cares to make him happy but he tries to make uriel, gifty, and TBoss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

Kemen is over doing the smartness thingy abeg. Yeah he's smart but not the smartest yet.He should loosen up and enjoy himself abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
heryourmeday00:
I like the radio show TTT and basey did for soma and gifty yesterday night...

Yeah, Bally voice is another wonder man..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kemen speaks with a strange kind of wisdom sha. Surprising kinda..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Miyonse turn
+++++++
marvis— i cant say much about you
+++++
bisola— not loyal
+++±+
Kemen- possibly lonely( his explanation was lit)
++++++
TTT— doesnt think hes lonely or not loyal.
++++++
Uriel- some times lonely, not selfish,
++++++
Bassey— Independent, humble, not lonely.
++++±+
Gifty— nice, amazing.
+++++
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

Bless you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
why is Tboss so tensed up while Miyonse is on d hotseat??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Housemates opinion on Meyounse

Bisola: yea disloyal is written on your shirt. I didnt write this, but I believe you are disloyal. U know exactly why.. But I won't say about it openly

tTt: I don't agree that meyonse is lonely

Uriel: she says sometimes he seems to drift away in his own world.

Bassey: I don't agree that he

Gifty: (when gifty is speaking, Disgust is on Tbosses face)..she says he is not anything written on his shirt
To be continued
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Compilation of this morning kisses! wawu!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoZYuV7fnPM

Mitonse TBoss
Marvis x TTT
Efe x Bisola
Soma x Gifty
Miyonse x TBoss
TBoss x TTT
Marvis x Kemen
Bisola x Kemen
Miyonse x Gifty
Bally X Bisola
Uriel X Miyonse

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kemen playing smart guy role..

Gifty playing the role of LovePeddler...

Efe playing the role of normal guy..

Bisola playing role of village tout champion..

Tony playing role of wise guy..
Marvis playing role of bird that talks and flies away immediately

bassey playing role of bursting miyonse inflated bubble

tboss on the verge of collapse...
Soma observing like a kid...

Uriel talking but no one listening...

Miyonse a woman's guy...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Intrepid01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
enemmo:

Kemen is over doing the smartness thingy abeg. Yeah he's smart but not the smartest yet.He should loosen up and enjoy himself abeg.

Maybe people should cut him some slack on his Lips too.........Apart for a night stand which she'll be good for, I cant even date Gifty for a day....Cos she's obviously unintelligent....yet beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Suspect33:
bro when it get to miyonse's turn, update me pls
done
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
to9ine:
done
big ups to you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

Maybe people should cut him some slack on his Lips too.........Apart for a night stand which she'll be good for, I cant even date Gifty for a day....Cos she's obviously unintelligent....yet beautiful

I also don't think he should be teased about his lips because he didn't create himself so he has no control over the size of his lips.
However..there is time for everything. Sometimes he should just be in the moment loosen up.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tboss go slap miyonse soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.