Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,137 members, 7,880,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3157104 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
toseen7:
the usual time is 9Pm
Thanx
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
vladimiros:
" when I was Igwe, coco dey make me repeat, but Zi never complained"- efe

repeat what?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kkkossy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kemen's community lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
sheylarhh:
I try voting through wechat... but i couldn't get it
Did you try all the process i outlined?
I think the process works smoothly in the midnight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bigmom: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
enoqueen:

Bally and gifty
i wanna watch it seriously
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
ninnyanny:
kemen is evil.
aswear I agree with u bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mynd44:

I find Uriel sexy. There is intelligence behind those eyes of hers.

Guys, Am i still on the BBN thread cus with who I'm seeing....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ShaqFu: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
carammel:

I've studied everyone of them.

Thanks.
I see. Don't you think that some of them might be pretending? Cos it's all for show, right?

You're welcome.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
kkkossy:
Kemen's community lol
Lovely gesture.. I hope he makes them proud
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Did you try all the process i outlined? I think the process works smoothly in the midnight.
post d process again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Roon9:

No I won't.
Coman beat me

I am sorry but who are you again?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
She may be smart but i dont think she's aware that viewers can watch diary sessions
UjSizzle:

Uriel is really smart in the game. Doesn't say much, but sure as hell knows how to get other people to talk.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
carammel:

Where do you want to place cocoice,is she not pretty enough?
Cocoice comes after tboss and gifty.she's prettier than the rest of the other girls.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
sheylarhh:

post d process again
I'll explain in layman terms.

Download the wechat app...

Register using your phone number. Write +234 then add your phone number, minus the first 0... example +2348156854999

Search and add Africamagictv

Click on Africamagictv

At the bottom right hand coner, click on BBnaija...

From the drop down menu, click on vote

You'll receive a text containing a PIN on your phone.

Enter the pin on that page.

Click on the picture that comes up after, now you can vote Bisola a 100 times.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
TellingItAsItIs:

Cocoice comes after tboss and gifty.she's prettier than the rest of the other girls.

The rest should be in another category entirely.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
ninnyanny:
Efe is my main guy in the house
I don't see any gang
I don't see affiliations
But I really fear for Efe
His fans might be his Downfall
Just like the arrogant fans of Tayo
Messed his game up.
Dear Efe fans
Plz kindly support him without putting other HMS Down
Ur votes only Will not give him the dough
You need the votes of the fans of other evicted HMS
To land him balashi paper.
I'm sorry I had to quote myself.. Efe fans make Una learn na....match making efe with marvis or Debby will kill his game. The same way Melvin's fans match made him with Dillish and Maria,in the end Dillish ran away with the dough...even Efe said he's there for the money and not for ladies...plz help Efe by shutting up sometimes... It hurt me to see Melvin and Tayo walk away without the bar...let's not let d something happen to Efe.God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mynd44:

I find Uriel sexy. There is intelligence behind those eyes of hers.
Oga you self dey watch bbn?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
eosigwe:
if I vote coco, make I bend. Bisola and Bassey will remain by the grace of God.

TBoss is as stupid as miyonse
I love u bro
U will receive a credit alert from me for this
Send me ur Account Number
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
yunafa:
Right now, i dislike tboss, gifty, bally
Remove Bally from that list before I change my mind(na joke o)#team Bally#kaduna mafioso

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
@Mynd44 you echo my thoughts on Uriel, intelligent and pretty
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
jomoh:

Hands down Uriel is most intelligent amongst the ladies but amogst the guys, I think Bally could be more intelligent than her.

All those girls are dumbos, especially that Gifty girl. She is the perfect personification of dumb.

idont think dey r dull bro mayb gift is not dat bright but she's not dumb everybody is good @ sometin no matter how little it is even eintein was bad in art

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
ShaqFu:
I see. Don't you think that some of them might be pretending? Cos it's all for show, right?

You're welcome.
It is a game so pretense is expected. Only that you can never act intelligent if your are not intelligent.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Intrepid01(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Can anybody notice the camera has been on Bisola alone for close to 10 mins now.....even BB sef day sell Bisola....den no say some people must not comot now.....d truth is, as stupid as Miyonse was they should av kept him in the house so that people can have things to talk about....as for Soma, he got in to the game when he was on his way out....the same way no one will miss Kemen and Bally if they get evicted...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
Can anybody notice the camera has been on Bisola alone for close to 10 mins now.....even BB sef day sell Bisola....den no say some people must not comot now.....d truth is, as stupid as Miyonse was they should av kept him in the house so that people can have things to talk about....as for Soma, he got in to the game when he was on his way out....the same way no one will miss Kemen and Bally if they get evicted...
Why is she putting on that ugly mask?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
ninnyanny:
I'm sorry I had to quote myself.. Efe fans make Una learn na....match making efe with marvis or Debby will kill his game. The same way Melvin's fans match made him with Dillish and Maria,in the end Dillish ran away with the dough...even Efe said he's there for the money and not for ladies...plz help Efe by shutting up sometimes... It hurt me to see Melvin and Tayo walk away without the bar...let's not let d something happen to Efe.God bless

Tayo's case was different!
forget fans! Even if them humble like kilode, tayo won't win!
You don't expect Tayo to win East African and South African's vote when their rep is also UP.
Also remember that East and South Africans countries are more represented than west Africa which makes it imbalance! So forget it, gone are the day of BBA amplified when East and south Africans still dull, now dem don wise up, they vote for their own first!
Last two edition of BBA was won by East Africans. FYI. You see!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Shey na biggie do shopping for them for this party?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abuja-based fans of Soma and Miyonse, a meet-and-greet has been organized on Thursday 16th of February 2017 between 4-6PM. You can meet Soma and Miyonse and interact with them.

Please quote this comment with your WhatsApp number to be added to a WhatsApp group for this purpose if you're interested

Thanks smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
100naira:
Shey na biggie do shopping for them for this party?
Yes oh! Plenty sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
I no understand dis Gifty and Tboss closeness angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
sirfee:
Why is she putting on that ugly mask?
BECAUSE SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:

Tayo's case was different!
forget fans! Even if them humble like kilode, tayo won't win!
You don't expect Tayo to win East African and South African's vote when their rep is also UP.
Also remember that East and South Africans countries are more represented than west Africa which makes it imbalance! So forget it, gone are the day of BBA amplified when East and south Africans still dull, now dem don wise up, they vote for their own first!
Last two edition of BBA was won by East Africans. FYI. You see!
which last 2 editions?

Dillish was Southern African not East African, she was the last winner before Idris whose win was controversial.

Look at Tayo today and look at Idris, who do you think is the real winner? FYI, all those East and South Africans that hated on Tayo now get to watch him on Payporte ads everyday, that is the real win #PepperDemGang

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jomoh: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
newguy1:
idont think dey r dull bro mayb gift is not dat bright but she's not dumb everybody is good @ sometin no matter how little it is even eintein was bad in art

Calling them dumb doesn't make them imbeciles or foolish but relative to intelligence, they are dumb.

Intelligence doesn't mean being good at something. Intelligence includes ability to listen, comprehend and interprete Situations and react accordingly. Uriel knows the kind of environment she is and she d eals with it intelligently. That is one major reason she's yet to be nominated for eviction. Same thing with Bally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.