Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,065 members, 7,933,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:35 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3189345 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

It seems people have started flouting forum rules by throwing jabs at tribes and persons on this thread. Let's try and be civil with one another and respect every tribe.
The next person that derails, disrespects a tribe or insults a member will get banned. Subsequent offences will lead to a more lenghty ban and eventually till the show ends. I wouldn't want that to happen so lets stick to the rules. Cheers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
1bkaye:
What is the minimum partner quota for breast sagging? :/
depend on the actions on it for example n average of kemen type of lip 2ice a day will give it a life span of 2yrs[ grin]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Intrepid01:

Who says they can't both be right, afterall?
they can both be. But against people saying Debbie is right while Gifty is wrong
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Marvis ,because??
Unimaginable123:
yea. Don't think she will leave tonight. But all those fan Base wount help her when she comes up against TTT, Efe and Marvis
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kemen is the kinda guy that would put poison in his 'friend's' drink when they turn their back, the way he looks at Bassey is just scary. Bassey is all dressed up and looking kissbut he's not going anywhere tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
So much hatred on the thread all of a sudden,
Too many impolite remarks here and there.
Few updates, more disagreements is all we are getting
Hmmm!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
dominique:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

It seems people have started flouting forum rules by throwing jabs at tribes and persons on this thread. Let's try and be civil with one another and respect every tribe.
The next person that derails, disrespects a tribe or insults a member will get banned. Subsequent offences will lead to a more lenghty ban and eventually till the show ends. I wouldn't want that to happen so lets stick to the rules. Cheers

Thank you so much for reading the riot act.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
newguy1:
depend on the actions on it for example n average of kemen type of lip 2ice a day will give it a life span of 2yrs[ grin]
bros why!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
XD3G:
Hmmm!

I swear bro. Idiots dun take over this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Some people that talk like say them they pay we weh deh this thread ohh...

In bisola voice *oga oooooooooooooooo*
in efe voice *this na abush bush*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vorpal:
How come no one made mention of Tboss being kissed on the buttocks? I wonder why she couldn't conveniently decline that?
Anyway the force is strong with that lady, men who have become acquainted with her,have met their waterloo.

She dared him to kiss her ass.

And he did
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
toseen7:
but dem no give any specific number na, ebuka said atleas 1!
Ehn na.
We're saying the same thing.
1 : Debbie Rise
2: Debbie Rise and Coco Ice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
dominique:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't know if it's just me,, when I look at the guys in their shorts...I expect to see something in that region, like a buldge...but nothing.
Nawa
Na real wa!!!
Dem daay wear skin tight boxer inside to avoid unwanted disappointment that touches the kidney
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
whiteprince:

Dem daay wear skin tight boxer inside to avoid unwanted disappointment that touches the kidney
Oh, is that how you guys package the consignment?
Now I know.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Ehn na.
We're saying the same thing.
1 : Debbie Rise
2: Debbie Rise and Coco Ice.
Alright. Pls put gifty there. I'm begging you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
TheSpecial0ne:

I swear bro. Idiots dun take over this thread

It's funny how people get so verbally abusive with people they don't even have an idea of who they could be off this forum.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
newguy1:
I can't deal with you guys grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hungryboy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:

If you think skimming through this thread and highlighting posts about kemen counts as watching the show then I wont dignify that with an answer.
I no get time for long talk right now so I'll say Akwaibimites are great people again and hopefully Kemen will show us those great attributes of that great nation but then again, what's my opinion against thousands?
smh
I already know what you are insinuating

So I'll skim through a thread of hundreds of pages looking for posts about Kemen to convince you that I do watch the Show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Crazy show later tonight!!! And yes, there'll be another surprise twist. Tune in at 7pm. Trust me, you don't want to miss it.
#BBNaija

From the host Ebuka. Something definitely happening tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Those who missed yesterday's action can check http://bbnaija.com/ for pictorial review
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh, is that how you guys package the consignment?
Now I know.
Excuses tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
XD3G:
Hmmm!
@XD3G I'm still having issues with my email so please don't be angry with me.I'd reply you before tuesday,thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
tayoxx:
bros why!!!!
na joke bro . I dey feel kemen hustle cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
don't go about insulting the lady because she said the truth. And when u guys say igbos are thieves or criminals, do u know how many millions of good and hardworking igbos u hurt? I called my cousin that schooled in Unical, she confirmed what the lady said.
And take time to watch Kemen on Saturday nights after the party, u sef will concur

Concur what? Kemen, Marvis, bally and TTT were playing whot in the bedroom few minutes to the party, after which they joined the rest in the locker room to get themselves tog up for the house valentine party.
Enough drinks and fun as the Dj got D'unbreakable titans off to some good tunes, after which, the truth and dare game follows which had kemen trending on all social platforms all night thanks to tboss grin.
Thereafter, there was a moment of commotion as to who hid wines and wine pot which had EFE threatens to deport KEMEN to UYO grin if he fails to report for questioning on a count of ten as kemen was in the next room.
That brought Saturday's paparazzi to a close as the titans sort ways to lay their inebriated bodies and heads.
Kemen was in the same bed with debie rise as Gifty was probably with Bally; Marvis pushed it hard on Efe etc.
So, you can go ahead and tell us what you've noticed of kemen, Mr satellite?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Did Bisola say Kemen almost swallowed her lips? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eviction seriously loading!!!!!!!!!
Voted Cocoice though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
What of case of ladies ,who get male celebrities drunk just to bear their children...ladies always will play victims and rush to push for feminism,,when una deh give Adam apple ,adam no quarrel oh
What is this one talking about? How many male celebrities have complained being victims of alcohol-induced non-consensual sex? Your analogy doesn't even make sense. It reeks ignorance of an arrogant fellow who thinks pertinent issues like rape is nothing.

The desperate endeavour you've been exerting to vindicate Kemen from his 'UNACCEPTABLE' statement more than proves you both share the-same opinion. I can read people.

In civilised countries that value human emotions, such comment would have aborted his premature career in an instant. And if by any stroke of luck he manages to pull through, his best shot to recovery would be a three second cameo appearance in a skit that frowns against rape and potential rapists.

Kemen should count himself lucky that most people who would have taken action didn't get a wind of his phooolish comment on time. But nevertheless, he don shiit for sanctuary - THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.

Am I a saint? Hell no. But of all the evil i am potentially capable of, getting a lady drunk and sexing her against her will isn't one of them. Nobody is perfect but some are less perfect. That's the same reason why there are sins the Priest handles in a confession box. While others, the Law.

Am I saying Kemen deserves Jail? Big Nope. But he shouldn't be let-away with just a slap on the wrist and a nudge on the jaw by Big Brother. He should be properly sanctioned by the sponsors of the show to grind the gravity of his comment into his dumb skull.

I want to see him scared. I want to see a somber look on his face. That look crack-heads give when therapy finally wins them off drugs. Apology is useless if deep-down you don't regret what led to the apology. I just want to know Kemen will never practicalise what he said. We could be saving one innocent v@gina in the future, you know.

The fearful part, however, is if you - coolestchris - is another potential rapist waiting for the right opportunity to ponce on innocent prey. angry

Side note: Any blockhead who feels frowning at Kemen's comment is an over-reaction fueled by an unnecessary need for drama and cheap relevance, should please feel free to call me out.

I am tirelessly working towards projecting the mental image of "where Nigeria ought-be" from my head into reality. So destroying any obstacle hell bent on slowing this revolution doesn't come-off as any stress to me atal. As a matter of fact, I find it therapeutic.

The revolution has to start mentally. Only then can any society move forward.

Plus, I do not apologise for the epistle. It's a curse.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
E go shock una say bisola go enter house
Think b4 u talk for once na.the other time u predicted nonsense.u don start again.abi u just like to dey type ?
Peeps like una nai una slip dey cut b4 referee even start d match.calm down and enjoy d show.sometimes,its wise to shut d Bleep up.#i don dey observe u since.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
sirfee:
@XD3G I'm still having issues with my email so please don't be angry with me.I'd reply you before tuesday,thanks

Good evening Sirfee. Hope you having a great day so far?
Please take your time while you go about fixing your mail. I will be available and reachable whenever you are done.
Have a happy eviction-party ahead bro.
Cheers
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
War ris all dis Unical n Akwa ibom matter.Abeg ooo na BBN matter n eviction we sabi.Make una just hold it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
This Kisslib nigga dey para o
Ah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.