Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,380 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3158154 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Setaje:

What kind of stupid talk is this. Didn't coco ice go.... and we still blame her for soma living. So what rubbish are u saying.

You dey mind am?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:

The foolish one is you, because I never said ttt or marvis are Yorubas that's all you.
I simply said most people clamouring for gifty's eviction are yourubas. Reading is fundamental.

Where did you get your stupid facts from. Have u seen twitter, and Facebook. Everybody dislikes gifty. Even your own people because they see her as a disgrace.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
What kind of person is Debby rise she's so boring
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:

The foolish one is you, because I never said ttt or marvis are Yorubas that's all you.
I simply said most people clamouring for gifty's eviction are yourubas. Reading is fundamental.
Shatap Fool...I don't know you can now idnetify the tribe properly by Moniker.or you think because baba is included in my miniker means im yoruba.Bigot angry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:

There is a reason am exempting ttt because he is actually entertaining. Marvis is not, offers nothing and brings absolutely nothing to the table.
Analyse well and tell me why she should stay over gifty, because she is in efe's clique. Isn't that a very stupid reason.
You too analyse well, state your sample size and tell us how you came to the conclusion that the 'Yorubas' are targeting Gifty for elimination

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vorpal:

I don't think Caribbeans have any form of royalty not to talk of princess.
your words against Ese's.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
If marvis has the lowest vote then biggie will turn it to be a fake eviction else big brother will kill their show themselves. If the lowest is either TTT or Gifty then it's legit if one or both goes home.
I don't think biggie will be stupid enough to make the show die as a result of their carelessness and stupidity.

#myopinion

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
I heard kemen's reason for nominating debie-rise was cuz she didn't participate in the truth or dare. I'm just tired.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Debbie could be boring at times tho'.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
smarteez:
I heard kemen's reason for nominating debie-rise was cuz she didn't participate in the truth or dare. I'm just tired.
Madam, the tin just weak me...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
toseen7:
is it ur eba, is it ur beer? Mind u aproko or gossips are part of da game!
don't be bais, what kinda of entertainment does marvis bring to the table, even biggie knows she is not that marketable than that dummy gifty, deep down you know she has not done anything spectacular or differently after the fake eviction saga. Luk at bally for example with the late nite radio show initiative...
Marvis only thinks gossiping will retain her in dat house, that's so lame to me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:

There is a reason am exempting ttt because he is actually entertaining. Marvis is not, offers nothing and brings absolutely nothing to the table.
Analyse well and tell me why she should stay over gifty, because she is in efe's clique. Isn't that a very stupid reason.
Sentiments aside....I'll rather watch marvis soliloquise than gifty's irritating acts of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
ollah1:
If marvis has the lowest vote then biggie then it will turn out to be a fake eviction else big brother will kill their show themselves. If the lowest is either TTT or Gifty then it's legit if one or both goes home.
I don't biggie will be stupid enough to make the show die as a result of their carelessness and stupidity.

#myopinion
Iyamu not understandin u o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
XD3G:
Did you just say at times??,she is boring most of the time

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
fellis:

Seriously, something is wrong with that mumu gang. What is their criteria for choosing who to nominate sef? And why do they think they have the right to decide who to remove when big brother forbade plotting like that?
I hope Marvis leaves abeg.
And why should TTT even be in that house in the first place? I no understand Efe supporters and their decision to vote him. A married man with two children and he has NEVER for once acknowledged them on TV instead he is claiming single and kissing Bisola up and down like an irresponsible teenager. Efe gang will not see anything wrong with him oo, person wey get children for house dey deny him family and kiss another woman anyhow but Efe fans no go query him behavior, dem go support am. but they will be fast to call Gifty an ashawo.
Don't mind them!
They see nothing wrong in a father collecting kiss like say it's his birthright but they call Gifty a who're.
Gifty isn't even one, she is just a tease.
I am not even sure that girl came to the house with her hormones.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please no one should reply Kimtahee...

The moniker was registered less than an hour ago... I believe the users sole purpose is to derail the thread

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
bestspoke:

Sentiments aside....I'll rather watch marvis soliloquise than gifty's irritating acts of stupidity.

Marvis doesn't even soliloquise, she only swallows morsels of eba.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
XD3G:
Always** undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
bestspoke:

you r right
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't mind them!
They see nothing wrong in a father collecting kiss like say it's his birthright but they call Gifty a who're.
Gifty isn't even one, she is just a tease.
I am not even sure that girl came to the house with her hormones.

oh baby we like who we like

is it our fault
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

The moniker was registered less than an hour ago... I believe the users sole purpose is to derail the thread

Yea that's why I lock up the mofo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:

Like i posted before, i'm unbiased and wasn't tryna prove that Marvis or anyone should stay. My point is don't bring that tribal card in here, just state your reasons why you tink Gifty should stay and drop the mic instead of starting with that yoruba/igbo bs. We are all one, thats why Nigeria may remain this way till christ shows up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jtmanager:

oh baby we like who we like

is it our fault
Did I at any point stop you from liking anyone?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Jtmanager post=53686487][/quote] kikikikiki, this one is strong. Wickedtt.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Uriel is really really annoying me at the moment, It seems her game is to target and eliminate the weaker ones first, then subtly creating animosity between the remaining using divide and conquer method. Hoping to remain till final with three or other four strong contestants who probably belong in the same clique, where they split votes among themselves. Whatever her game plan is though, please tell her to f*cking leave my Debbie alone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Abeg give me update, reasons for whom dem nominate {diary room section}....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gifty is going home this Sunday....

So it's either you deal with it or you smash your decoder...

Simple..

#TTT ##Marvis

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
smarteez:
Kemen doesn't have brain naw.......his thoughts originates from his lips and you and i know how both look!!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.