Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3157985 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
SO EFE CANNOT CONTRIBUTE TO A REASONABLE AND CREATIVE DISCUSSION?
NO WONDER THEY LOST THEIR WAGER BACK TO BACK..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BRO.. ALL I AM TRYNA SAY US THAT EFE IS A WACK MC..COCOICE RAPS BETTER THAN THAT LOCAL RAPPER . BBN IS A DIFFERENT THING ANYWAY. I WISH HIM GOOD LUCK..
Was Cocoice bold enough to come out to sell her Market during her stay in the BBN Ouse,or u ever saw her rap on the show...ur arguemts are always baseless

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
This is big brother naija, but I'm learning more from the viewers from other African countries. We Nigerians are judgemental and Iive on double standards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Was Cocoice bold enough to come out to sell her Market during her stay in the BBN Ouse,or u ever saw her rap on the show...ur arguemts are always baseless

In TTT voice " thank u bros"

Efes mixtape is being downloaded now cuz he sold himself well..

Coco only rapped for Soma well..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:
Now I can phantom what point u are trying to prove...I understand ...u ar 1 of them ..."I rest my case"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
badinfluence:
This is big brother naija, but I'm learning more from the viewers from other African countries. We Nigerians are judgemental and Iive on double standards.

How, when dey kiss and suck breasts, we Nigerians don't mind,, nah d fakeness we hate..

Niggas from other African countries are obsessed with tboss and gifty, it's disturbing..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keep arguing but Efe can't win whether u like it or not.. No hating but there's absolutely nothing special about him other than his warri tin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
vladimiros:

In TTT voice " thank u bros"

Efes mixtape is being downloaded now cuz he sold himself well..

Coco only rapped for Soma well..
The only day Cocoice did solo freestyle in that Ouse when was she smoked shit out of her head ,and she was freestyle all to herself...saying this Wack line in Yoruba repeatedly"WON BERE MI,WON BERE MI ,WO NI MOLO MOLO ..meaning ,pple are looking for her ,because ,they heard she has money... Rubbish lyrics and thrashy articulation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Update o, enough of efe can win n cannot win........ TeamEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Izachk:
Keep arguing but Efe can't win whether u like it or not.. No hating but there's absolutely nothing special about him other than his warri tin

Look, we don't know who would win..

But d guy who started was straight up insulting Efe, saying he looks like this or that..

Efes market is selling now, it just difficult to hate..

I don't know who would win, but who God don dey bless now I gaz tap from his blessings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bosseth24:
Update o, enough of efe can win n cannot win........ TeamEfe

They are giving opinions for the task

Surprisingly, the Oracle kemen has kept quiet...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm beginning to like Gifty,she's really improving.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
But seriously, I'm team Efe!

He's meant to eliminate, nominate the strongest opponents, characters he's competing with and Not vulnerable harmless women in the house.. Doesn't make sense..

Besides those strong opponents don't even look loyal.. And if he continues playing the game like this.. It will definitely cost him a big opportunity. Still Team Efe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by martha89: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Threebear:
Efe will never win that money.
They tell us to vote him that he is real
Who real epp? Is this an Oprah Winfrey interview or an entertainment show?
They say he looks poor he needs the money.
This is an entertainment show not a charity show, if he is in need and needs money, there are various NGO's that feeds the poor or he should take to the street like a street boy he already is and beg for funds at wuse or ajah juncture.
What does the boy bring as entertainment?
Looks 2/10
Fashion 0/10
English 0/10
Joke 4/10
Relationship 1/10
Dancing 1/10
Keeping us at the edge of our sit 0/10
Annoying 10/10
Dirtiness 10 /10
Plucking his nose or scratching his dirty dreads 10/10.
. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vanessa88:

He's meant to eliminate, nominate the strongest opponents, characters he's competing with and Not vulnerable harmless women in the house.. Doesn't make sense..

Besides those strong opponents don't even look loyal.. And if he continues playing the game like this.. It will definitely cost him a big opportunity. Still Team Efe

But he nominated tboss nah??

And also nominated miyonse

Tboss is popular tho, she strong..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Threebear:
Efe will never win that money.
They tell us to vote him that he is real
Who real epp? Is this an Oprah Winfrey interview or an entertainment show?
They say he looks poor he needs the money.
This is an entertainment show not a charity show, if he is in need and needs money, there are various NGO's that feeds the poor or he should take to the street like a street boy he already is and beg for funds at wuse or ajah juncture.
What does the boy bring as entertainment?
Looks 2/10
Fashion 0/10
English 0/10
Joke 4/10
Relationship 1/10
Dancing 1/10
Keeping us at the edge of our sit 0/10
Annoying 10/10
Dirtiness 10 /10
Plucking his nose or scratching his dirty dreads 10/10.

you nor well oh.....na human being like u nai u de analyse like this o..... this is the more reason he will win the money!!!! but believe me ....weather he wins or not, he is already famous o.......nor go die for EFE matter u hear.... base on logistics....lol........TEAMEFE# grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Donbabajay12:

YES.. I HAVE SEEN HER RAP MORE THAN TWICE... SHE RAPS REALLY TIGHT... I LOVE THE ONE SHE DID IN THE DRESSING ROOM AND THE ONE SHE DID WITH DEBBIE.. OH, NOT FORGETTING THE ONE SHE DID WITH SOMA...
COCOICE RAPS FAR BETTER THAN EFE... EFE NA LOCAL RAPPER

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by upd8ter: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vanessa88:

I guess ,hez taking this game slow and steady ,we need to ask ourself,why Bally himself hasn't nominated Efe ,I believe he knows what time to strike because ,his vote alone cannot be a determinant to his opposition Eviction ...Hez reading the game ,just be calm dearie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Pearl104: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vanessa88:

This was how people said Dillish was a vulnerable harmless woman until it became too late and she eventually won. Leave Efe alone, he is the only one who knows who is a treat to him based on the logistics of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
vladimiros:

But d guy who started was straight up insulting Efe, saying he looks like this or that..

I don't know who would win, but who God don dey bless now I gaz tap from his blessings..

OK.. Well I dnt even know abt his market sellin or anytn bt I kno d guy is cul and doesn't seem to show attitude. He is nt d only one the limelight has helped or going to help, so u might as well tap into d blessings of dem all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I guess ,hez taking this game slow and steady ,we need to ask ourself,why Bally himself hasn't nominated Efe ,I believe he knows what time to strike because ,his vote alone cannot be a determinant to his opposition Eviction ...Hez reading the game ,just be calm dearie

Thank u, the second smartest person in d house had not nominated Efe cuz he know it's too early...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bro which fone u dey use sef? Na only upper case keys d fone get or u no Sabi put am for lower case? And besides u re breaking 1 of NL rules o

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
akthedream:

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol@ oracle semen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Izachk:

OK.. Well I dnt even know abt his market sellin or anytn bt I kno d guy is cul and doesn't seem to show attitude. He is nt d only one the limelight has helped or going to help, so u might as well tap into d blessings of dem all

I no fit tap into kemen's blessings..

Sorry..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
vladimiros:

No finish this guy blessings o... this tap, tap, tap wey i dey hear so... hmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
God, Uriel is so pretty without wigs.. Pretty..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vanessa88:

I'm really enjoying his strategy because I believe he can't win the 25million naira with this formula.He's just fooling himself with this gang shit.......

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
vladimiros:

But he nominated tboss nah??

And also nominated miyonse

Tboss is popular tho, she strong..
Sure she is strong.. But definitely not as strong as Bisola, TTT and Bally in that house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

No finish this guy blessings o... this tap, tap, tap wey i dey hear so... hmmm

u too tap from am ohhhh

D blessing no dey finish for am..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
upd8ter:
Can't Maggi or Onga make Miyonse ambassador?! Why are dey just leaving him like this embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.