Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow (54650 Views)

Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) / Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by marve777: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2017
Wow and the whole world must know that she gives out 15k. This Toke is something else
She is not giving out the 15k because she wanted to help the poor woman but to show off.
She has received her reward by showing that msg to the whole world. In this country people still Do a lot of good deeds to their fellow and still keep quiet about it.
All this COMPULSORY CELEB will go to a motherless baby homes to celebrate their birthdays and they will also go with Press men to take pictures to show to the world because they want to give a carton of indomies.
Just to show off.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by ultimate73(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
who she help? ....... a widow

Good one
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
U do good, Nigerians go complain, u do bad, Nigerians go complain.... Omo wetin!!!
That's why we are Nigerians grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
if u know toke makinwa and you can tweet and you know the meaning of "deets", my dear you can afford 15k.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Caringguy:
That's why we are Nigerians grin
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
if u know toke makinwa and you can tweet and you know the meaning of "deets", my dear you can afford 15k.

Old woman wey dey use twitter
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by win3k: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
This administration is biting hard on people. Nice gesture from Toke.

NO, Nigerian people are biting hard on themselves for having children they cannot cater for.

If every single Nigerian only born children they can feed and educate poverty will reduce!

STOP BLAMING ANY ADMINISTRATION, NIGERIANS ARE THEIR OWN WORST NIGHTMARE!
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2017
I know toke and i can't afford 15k. Come and beat me!
DuBLINGreenb:
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2017
win3k:

NO, Nigerian people are biting hard on themselves for having children they cannot cater for.

If every single Nigerian only born children they can feed and educate poverty will reduce!

STOP BLAMING ANY ADMINISTRATION, NIGERIANS ARE THEIR OWN WORST NIGHTMARE!
Leave children first. As an individual, can you boast of 3 square meal a day undecided

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by emmiesmart44(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Working boy
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2017
mrdashing10:
I know toke and i can't afford 15k. Come and beat me!
is it not you that mmm is holding his 50k? shift abeg.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by win3k: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Leave children first. As an individual, can you boast of 3 square meal a day undecided

Well that is the cycle of poverty I am talking about, that "individual" who cannot "boast of 3 square meals" is the child of somone who failed on family planning!

Africans produce children 1st then think about food, the children also produce children in the same backward fashion that has led to a cycle of poverty!
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2017
MMM doesn't exist in my part of the world. I'm not some lazy dude trying to pick up free cash.
DuBLINGreenb:

is it not you that mmm is holding his 50k? shift abeg.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by greggng: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2017
malware:
Someone should beg me for 15k on my fb account so I can make FP too.

I don't need that type for now but if u can help with just 5k only I willl be. Grateful. I don't need to go to facebook cos I believe in nairaland. May yu grant my request in jesus name.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Utchgirl(f): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Okeikpu:
Ordinary 15k wey no reach €30 Na im we no go hear word

Mr Okeikpu !
Longest time
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by galaxy2020(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Let her check the woman out properly b4 making any payment. some Nigerians can be funny.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by martineverest(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2017
nigerians just believe everything dey see online.,...
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by yedidiah(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Come on Na! how low can some people get just for fame

It is either the account of the woman is fake or it is just a script. It looks too unreal.

You want to tell me a woman with such expensive dress who can afford a social media enabled phone with data subscription on it, can't afford 15k for her child's school fee?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
I hope that woman's request is genuine. Nice one Toke anyways
what is 15K
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Dymaco(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2017
malware:
Someone should beg me for 15k on my fb account so I can make FP too.

oya drop your Facebook asap
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2017
she tried and may God bless her for helping a widow
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Fadman4real(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2017
chuose2:
why not pay the school directly to make sure it's not a scam?

Buhari & APC are killing this country.

Meanwhile the Pastorneurs are enjoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Dude DAT video is d greatest insult to any human intelligence. How do u use a phone number to derive 666 dats annoyin and sick. If I av a phone number with 666 DAT means I am satanic.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by K024(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
I hope that woman's request is genuine. Nice one Toke anyways

Your concern is correct but one has to be careful so that liars/frauds that deceive others about needing assistance will not make one insensitive to genuine needs when we come across them.

I just assume that anybody that asks for help needs it either directly for what they tell me or indirectly for other needs.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Maximus85(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
itsop:
This is very kind of her ....read the conversation below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/toke-makinwa-comes-to-aid-of-widow.html?m=0

The widow is poor but she's on IG, ABI

hmmm, this is cheap publicity. Toke should have done it in private. Inbox dey narr.

This is irritatingly annoying. Too cheap.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Calm down! Just because she replied the lady doesn't mean she would actually give her the money!
Publicity stunt at its best! Shey the woman go come her house beat am or come online and rant? It would be Toke's word against hers! undecided
A beg make una ignore all this yeyebrities. They sabi overdo undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by tillaman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Her own little way if contributing to the society!
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by chuose2: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fadman4real:

Dude DAT video is d greatest insult to any human intelligence. How do u use a phone number to derive 666 dats annoyin and sick. If I av a phone number with 666 DAT means I am satanic.

Stop being myopic. angry

When people hold up just 3 fingers like this, we all know it means 666.
yet it's just 3 fingers grin

Likewise the number is coded to mean 666.

The video shows the way Adeboye manipulates the church to give him money.
Even going as far as taking a widows rent as offering.
Adeboye no get shame angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Herrmes: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wonder why Nigerians always have an opinion on someone, if Toke had replied "No" they would get in their feelings, now she's requested the account number they say she's stunting there's a reason most of you are where you are in life.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Herrmes: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maximus85:

The widow is poor but she's on IG, ABI

hmmm, this is cheap publicity. Toke should have done it in private. Inbox dey narr.

This is irritatingly annoying. Too cheap.
You're the disgusting one, when did you start dictating how people should do things?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Fadman4real(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
chuose2:

Stop being myopic. angry

When people hold up just 3 fingers like this, we all know it means 666.
yet it's just 3 fingers grin

Likewise the number is coded to mean 666.

The video shows the way Adeboye manipulates the church to give him money.
Even going as far as taking a widows rent as offering.
Adeboye no get shame angry

So u trying to say if I buy a sim card and I am given 666 as my last three numbers, if I accept it i already av d mark of d beast.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Okeikpu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

Mr Okeikpu !

Longest time
Hello my dear wink
Do we know each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Latin Shows His Daughter And Wife / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi / DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.