Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] (19678 Views)

Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by 2shur: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2017
abegi.
who be burna boi.
imagine one song
he jis day shout
baby yay
baby yay
baby yay
baby yay.

abegi
dis guy is last
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by ybalogs(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2017
All Musicians are thieves.Which song they never sing before sef for where Obey commander,King Sunny Ade,Barrister,Osadebe,Elemure,Dauda Epo Akara,etc.Una just dey translate dey form badooo abi.abeg leave idoti for Kolekole jooor.
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Azeequeen(f): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Just tell us that you are releasing your mixtape What is he even singing sef?
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by sipsip(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2017
hyfr:
The only reasonable song this guy dropped is just smoke some weed, after that no more cos he used all his sense for the song

Wrong Wrong Wrong! Just say you dont really know about him or his songs.
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2017
Na your body? Amebo!!
midehill:
burnaboy y...y all d tattoos
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Rick9(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Which yeye song dem wan steal from burna boy ?
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by WALEXYY(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian music star, Burnaboy has called out his colleagues in the music industry who simply follow him to jack some of his tunes which he shares on social media.

Burna made the accusations while announcing his coming mixtape, 'Super Story' on gram..
See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/burnaboy-calls-out-nigerian-artiste.html

Hmnn OluwaBurna
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Na so dis idiot come dey front for enugu phynofest make him go thank phyno wey beg on him behalf,settle boys ,we for table am.mend am properly
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Kowor(f): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Gud qeshon
veekid:

why you self keep am for where dem go thief am?
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2017
veekid:

why you self keep am for where dem go thief am?
grin
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2017
justscorchone:
Na only one thing make me remain for this nairaland,as soon as I just get girlfriend I don deactivate angry
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2017
justscorchone:
Na only one thing make me remain for this nairaland,as soon as I just get girlfriend I don deactivate angry
I dey teh you.Ilove going to 'follow board' to read thread and post than front page.I no know whether nairaland follow benefit for lair mohammed brown envelope.Na shit dey hit fp pass.
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2017
see dis one! instead of you to just announce your upcoming mixtape straight up, you must create a controversy which only Nairaland will make trend for you.

Which kind artiste will post his unfinished work on social media knowing it is a free for all system out there?
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Dongreat:
I am really confused here. Is he complaining of someone stealing his wack songs or he's planning to bring out a mixtape of some of his wack songs to remind us how untalented, uninspiring, lyrical lacking and unnecessary loud Nigeria musicians are? Well no worries because if Nigerians can actually make the likes of Tony Tetula, Kcee, davido, Rekado banks, lil kesh, Harrysong, Mr eazi, Timaya, B-red and Vic-o a star then he's already a genius in the eyes of my people with no taste for good and meaningful lyrics.

Yu deserve a cold stout

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by TinaAnita(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Thrash..
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Herrmes: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Look at these people who listen to Wizkid, and Reekado Banks are calling Burna Boy wack, he's dope, the need to sell in Nigera makes him sing some stupid stuff but he's good.
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by tillaman(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Call their names and stop being a coward
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Kolade9(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Burnaboy,wande coal, underrated tune kings.
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by midehill(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
mrdashing10:
Na your body? Amebo!!

attention seeker...did I talk to ya...abeg fashi tongue
mrdashing10:
Na your body? Amebo!!

attention seeker...did I talk to ya...abeg fashi
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oya uncle why did you quote me kwanu? Tatafo
midehill:

attention seeker...did I talk to ya...abeg fashi tongue

attention seeker...did I talk to ya...abeg fashi
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by chuks34(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wu cares

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by BerryAnny(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
wayray:
Ride on Brother, The fresh Weeds always make boy to think in that way, Especially that of Osogbo. very soon ur brain will go back to Default mode.
And 4 ur mind yhu just made sense?? SMH!!
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by kachi19: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Moshkom:
We no even see wetin they STEAL for Mrkt sef

cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Let the hype begin#the mixtape had better be dope....ooo
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by redcliff: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
this useless Burnaboy that stole and used on his website an illustration of his by a graphic designer without paying a dime is here talking about people stealing stuffs?
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Leovido(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oluwa Burna my most favourite Naija artists, please let them steal so you can continue being their role model low key.

Even me sef need license to your melodies for my songs. You inspire lotta people
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Rashdimuh(m): 4:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Nigerians trust them whoever they hate is a goner. Burna boy has released some dope songs of late have you listened to Pree me and temper rmx? but this guy is just hated for no reason even when he is doing pretty well. Burna boy go and pray.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos / Olamide: YBNL Is Not Slavery Unlike Other Record Label / My Sister Contracted A Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.