Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,034 members, 7,899,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tudor Please Start A Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tudor Please Start A Church (782 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Is It Right For A Church To Excommunicate An Erring Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tudor Please Start A Church by banom(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
As i went through various threads, i cant help but be quite hopeful that the future will be very great if Tudor starts a church, he quotes bible very well and has good command of English, It just came to my understanding that this is big money wasting as he has every thing needed to be successful in this work of the lord,

The only thing remaining now is for him to curl his hair, and twist his accent a little bit and sow some suits ( different colors) , rent a place and start doing this lucrative work of god,

Tudor please you are a big resources wasting, wake up, lets team up and work our way to the top, or don't you want a private jet ?
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by DeepSight(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
Banom, LOL! You don kolo oooooo! Laugh wan kill me die!

@ Tudor - This is a good place for you to come share with us your worldview.

Cheers.
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by CrazyMan(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2009
Has preaching the gosple become an avenue for making money or did I get you wrongly
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by CrazyMan(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2009
Has preaching the gosple become an avenue for making money or did I get you wrongly
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by Tudor6(f): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

Oh hell yes! Preaching the GO$P€L is the in thing right now.
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by Tudor6(f): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2009
@Banom. .lol grin grin

You know when I was in school I actually told my best friend if by any chance I get out and i'm bored or unsatisfied with my job then i'd go work for the lawd. . . I had several business models but decided oyedepo's method was best.

There's nothing as sweet and melodious to the ears of hungry nigerians as God Sent Me to Make His People RICH

For church name I was thinking something direct and in-your-face like Poverty Must Die Revival Ministries. . . I'm open to other options though.

Then for the most important, Finance aka start up capital(coz it must be a big church). . . My mum would be willing to back me heavily. Ever since I was little (and till today) she keeps feeding me this mumbo jumbo about how God abi na jesus revealed to her the afternoon i was born, I'll be a great servant of God and other shit like that. . .several times I told her it was the anti-pain morphine that caused the hallucinations. To her it will be a fulfilment of the that divine vision. grin grin
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by banom(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2009
Tudór:

@Banom. .lol grin grin

You know when I was in school I actually told my best friend if by any chance I get out and i'm bored or unsatisfied with my job then i'd go work for the lawd. . . I had several business models but decided oyedepo's method was best.

There's nothing as sweet and melodious to the ears of hungry nigerians as God Sent Me to Make His People RICH

For church name I was thinking something direct and in-your-face like Poverty Must Die Revival Ministries. . . I'm open to other options though.

Then for the most important, Finance aka start up capital(coz it must be a big church). . . My mum would be willing to back me heavily. Ever since I was little (and till today) she keeps feeding me this mumbo jumbo about how God abi na jesus revealed to her the afternoon i was born, I'll be a great servant of God and other shit like that. . .several times I told her it was the anti-pain morphine that caused the hallucinations. To her it will be a fulfilment of the that divine vision. grin grin

You see wht i am saying, Tudor which one be Poverty must die Revival ministry ? Uhm there is trouble in this nation.
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by banom(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

Don't tell me that this your craziness has entered into your eyes,
are you blind ? cant you see that aside being a government official or working in the oil sector, that the easiest avenue the lawd is using now to bless his people is through gospel ?
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by Tudor6(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2009
Deep Sight:
Banom, LOL! You don kolo oooooo! Laugh wan kill me die!

@ Tudor - This is a good place for you to come share with us your worldview.
Worldview? You already know all I stand for. . .ok let me recap alittle.

I don't believe in God, the spiritual or ghosts. . . I'm anti-religion, anti-communism, pro-democracy, anti-racisit/tribalism and anti-terrorism. . . I believe a woman should have a right to choice as to what to do with her body hence I'm pro-abortion, pro-prostitution (not forced or child prostitution).

I'm also for the death penalty, pro-iraq and afghanistan wars and whenever that happens pro-iran war. I'm also for the environment i.e CO2 emission cuts but not at the expense of development in third world countries.

I believe human rights are not absolute, the government should reserve the right to under extreme or national security situations suspend the rights of certain individuals.

There you have it. . . Tudór in black and white. Whatelse you wanna knw?
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by Tudor6(f): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2009
@banom.

Haba, what is wrong with the name? You have a better title?

If we're going to be partners you have to contribute more to the planning process abi? cheesy
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by banom(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2009
Tudór:

I don't believe in God, the spiritual or ghosts. . . I'm anti-religion, anti-communism, pro-democracy, anti-racisit/tribalism and anti-terrorism. . . I believe a woman should have a right to choice as to what to do with her body hence I'm pro-abortion, pro-prostitution (not forced or child prostitution).

I'm also for the death penalty, pro-iraq and afghanistan wars and whenever that happens pro-iran war. I'm also for the environment i.e CO2 emission cuts but not at the expense of development in third world countries.

I believe human rights are not absolute, the government should reserve the right to under extreme or national security situations suspend the rights of certain individuals.

Good, Though you omitted issues such as sexuality, wealth, romance and  a lot more , can you go further please ?
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by banom(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2009
Tudór:

@banom.

Haba, what is wrong with the name? You have a better title?

If we're going to be partners you have to contribute more to the planning process abi? cheesy

No i will allow you to do all as the lawd directs you, mine is just to be an executive member and church treasurer and financial sectary .
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by No2Atheism(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2009
Tudór:

In summary you are PRO WEST and EUROCENTRIC . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by Tudor6(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

In summary you are PRO WEST and EUROCENTRIC . . . grin grin grin
Excuse me?
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by No2Atheism(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2009
Tudór:

Excuse me?

You are not excused . . . i repeat that:

Tudor ("The White Tanned Jesus loving Atheist"wink is (in summary) PRO WEST and EUROCENTRIC . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by Tudor6(f): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2009
banom:

No i will allow you to do all as the lawd directs you, mine is just to be an executive member and church treasurer and financial sectary .
Oh so you are a devourer abi? You want to reap where you did not sow, ba?

I give praises because The lord has already taken care of you. . .Malachi 3 : 11
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit befor the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
Thank you lawd!
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by Tudor6(f): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

You are not excused . . . i repeat that:

Tudor ("The White Tanned Jesus loving Atheist"wink is (in summary) PRO WEST and EUROCENTRIC . . . grin grin grin
What?
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by banom(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
Tudór:

Oh so you are a devourer abi? You want to reap where you did not sow, ba?

I give praises because The lord has already taken care of you. . .Malachi 3 : 11Thank you lawd!

Hababaa, wetin i do nah ? am i not the one who saw the gift of holy con in you and suggested that we do not allow it to waste , what have done now to be destroyed ? Ok tell me what is required of me to become the treasurer of this our new out fit.
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by muhsin(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hilarious. . . grin grin grin
Re: Tudor Please Start A Church by manmustwac(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
moved to jokes section  smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Sacks Pastors, Closes Church For Non-remittance Of ‘seed Offering’ / Adventist In Benin Metropolis / Girls Now Love Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.