Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,138 members, 7,939,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? (6143 Views)

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / The Cure For Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by RonaldKernekli: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2017
I have stretch marks on my shoulders, i would love to wear, shirts with no sleeves. i hate my stretch marks they are so embarrassing. i dont even wear tank tops to the beach. what is a good way to get ride of them?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by EagleScribes: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
RonaldKernekli:
I have stretch marks on my shoulders, i would love to wear, shirts with no sleeves. i hate my stretch marks they are so embarrassing. i dont even wear tank tops to the beach. what is a good way to get ride of them?

A combination of some natural organic products with Aloe Vera will do the magic and you will never see a thing again. You have to treat them both internally and externally. No drugs involved, just natural supplements
Contact me here or via my signature if you want more info
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by TessieDermit: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Dermalmd Stretch Mark Serum actually made my stretch marks a lot lighter then it was before, but so far after months of using it I noticed that it doesn't erase my stretch marks completely. It works amazing on scars! I will still be using it on my stretch marks to see if they will disappear completely.
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by Ayofaks(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
RonaldKernekli:
Have you been able to get a good product for your stretch marks? I can be of help...if you haven't.
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by ThinkSmarter: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2017
@op start using black soap with aloe Vera as one of the active ingredients like Dudu Osun, Zee soap
Then use cream like cocoa butter, Shea butter.
It will restore ur skin to natural tone.
The stretch marks re caused by bleaching cream.
So, u should desist from it if u really want to stop the mess.
Bleaching creams cause d skin to thin out and crack.

My two bottles of Big Stout
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by Ayofaks(f): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
@op start using black soap with aloe Vera as one of the active ingredients like Dudu Osun, Zee soap
Then use cream like cocoa butter, Shea butter.
It will restore ur skin to natural tone.
The stretch marks re caused by bleaching cream.
So, u should desist from it if u really want to stop the mess.
Bleaching creams cause d skin to thin out and crack.
Bleaching is not the only cause of stretch mark...the op might not have even been exposed to bleaching products all his life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by ThinkSmarter: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Ayofaks:

Bleaching is not the only cause of stretch mark...the op might not have even be exposed to bleaching products all his life.
fat people hv d tendency to get stretch marks but using bleaching cream worsens it.
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by Ayofaks(f): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
fat people hv d tendency to get stretch marks but using bleaching cream worsens it.
Not only fat people my brother...have seen not so fat people with stretch marks. Elasticity,firmness and collagen of the skin plays vital roles.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by CandyJones: 3:53am On Feb 22, 2017
My daughter started to use dermalmd stretch mark serum and after just one week of usage she saw amazing results. The stretch marks were getting lighter. I highly recommend dermalmd because it actually works. You see quick results.
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by Keva: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Keva Skincare stretch mark kit will help fade stretch marks away in no time. The kit contains a scrub, cream and oil.
Call or WhatsApp; 08067355542
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by KristenBrown: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2017
I love Dermelastic serum. I wish I would have discovered it and had used it before I had stretch marks. Believe it or not I started to see a difference in my stretch marks after the second use. The dark red lines had become lighter. I also started using it on dark spots on my face. I can certainly see an improvement. Will be keeping this product around!
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by blessedgal(f): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
KristenBrown:
I love Dermelastic serum. I wish I would have discovered it and had used it before I had stretch marks. Believe it or not I started to see a difference in my stretch marks after the second use. The dark red lines had become lighter. I also started using it on dark spots on my face. I can certainly see an improvement. Will be keeping this product around!
pls how much is it, and can I get it from any cosmetic stores.
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by akintom45(m): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2017
KristenBrown:

How much
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by amakadihot87(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
KristenBrown:
..........pls how do i get it,is it sold in cosmetic shops
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by JinaJ: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2020
I’ve been using Retin-A for about 1 month. The cream is pretty good so far and I’m pretty sure that I read somewhere that you will see noticeable results in around few weeks. So happy smiley I found ‘ GETRET365 ‘ ❤️ in Google and got Retin-A (Tretinoin). Retin A 0.1% is great too. I’ve heard that it works the best, I’m not sure but I’ve read it on a lot of websites. If you do decide to try a retinoid (retin-a, tretinoin) to minimize your stretch marks, make sure to apply SPF before going outdoors.
Re: How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? by iamkamei(f): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Where did you buy it from.. please direct me
KristenBrown:

(1) (Reply)

Hairstyles To Pick From / Why Girls In Tight Dresses Will Never Go Out Of Style / New Arrivals: Trendy Polos And Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.