Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,988 members, 7,942,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? (2671 Views)

Download Aero Whatsapp Latest Version 8.22 For Android / What Do You Think Of Infinix Zero 5 Design? / Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? by estellinas(f): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good day everyone. Please I need advice on this. I have an Infinix HOT 3 phone, and since yesterday, when I want to download, the image below shows, telling me to upgrade to the latest version of Infinix Hot 3. My question is will I lose all my files and apps if I download this latest version? Thank you so much

Re: Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? by nonny400(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
post=53056813:
Good day everyone. Please I need advice on this. I have an Infinix HOT 3 phone, and since yesterday, when I want to download, the image below shows, telling me to upgrade to the latest version of Infinix Hot 3. My question is will I lose all my files and apps if I download this latest version? Thank you so much

Don't. If there's a new version it should be in your system update app, not that stuff you're showing us.
That's likely a virus.

1 Like

Re: Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? by shedy03(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
there is no upgrade for infinix hot 3 yet, it has not even received an update yet.
log on to Xclub (check app on your phone) for current and general informations about infinix phones.

1 Like

Re: Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Don't try it if you do your phone would swallow brick

1 Like

Re: Should I Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Infinix HOT 3? by estellinas(f): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Android 5.1 Lollipop To Android 6.0 Marshmallow / Leagoo Opens Offline Stores In Nigeria / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Water Test - Tecno & Infnix Can Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.