Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today (21739 Views)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by amebo101: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Today is the posthumous birthday of former Super Eagles captain and coach, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi. His son, Stephen Jnr, just shared this throwback photo via IG and captioned it: 'Happy Birthday Pops '

[img]http://4.bp..com/-gFTNNHdIN2Q/WIYdwE_nLdI/AAAAAAALecU/XpV8GDGFtH0wKldA2ulUBPQYIO-39ILCgCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/throwback-photo-of-late-stephen-keshi.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Abbeyme: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stephen Okechukwu Kechi - The BOSS

RIP to the man that helped snatched Nigeria Football from secretariat and political scavengers and took it back to glory ways.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by rockcitie: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Keep resting Big Boss

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by rockcitie: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
I don't know the reasoning behind Posthumous birthdays. When a person is dead, there are NO MORE birthdays! PERIOD!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by dietsono(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Really
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by DeRay98(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Keshi was damned handsome in his youth...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by yinparc: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Big Boss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Hades2016(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
The BIG BOSS we will miss you cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Stevecyes(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
what a lost HERO...
* U stood up and fought NFF so that Nigeria football will rise to prominence!
* They wanted to humiliate u by hiring a chattered flight to convey our players home even wen the said game haven't even being kicked against Ivory coast. No one gave u a chance of victory even your employers. God stood by u against all odds and 'u braved the odd' and not only winning against them but in true fashion won the trophy itself.
* U re truly a great hero and a departed role model. I commensurate with your families, specially your children u left behind in dis deteriorating country called Nigeria.
* THOSE WHO THINK AND RE CONVINCED THAT WE WILL NOT MAKE IT IN LIFE, GOD WILL SHAME THEM ALL AND PUT A CREATIVE MIRACLES IN OUR LIVES ONE BY ONE... AMEN!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by ybalogs(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Continue to rest in peace Big boss.A big lesson to us all to know we won't live forever.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by justi4jesu(f): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
sad sad sad sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by mayana(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
fine man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by vadeonly(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Skippo ripp
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by etinanguy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
This life sef

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by RaeMystix: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Choi!...This man shares the same birthday as my dad. R.I.P keshi.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Abalado(f): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
oga kechi gd 9t,,bt why nigeria no qualify for CAF self,e dey pain me i swear..abeg waiting ghana play self
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
even if am not football fan i really miss ur name and ur good work... RIP BOSS

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Abalado(f): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Choi!...This man shares the same birthday as my dad. R.I.P keshi. is ur dad dead ni,if nt why dt
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by chuksjuve(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
The labour of our heroes past; shall never be in vain...
Rest on Big boss

Check my siggy for your landscape and beautification services
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by dusmoh: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
rip big boss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Jekwe1(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Handsome man... Rest on sir
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by tete7000(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
rockcitie:
I don't know the reasoning behind Posthumous birthdays. When a person is dead, there are NO MORE birthdays! PERIOD!

My thought too. Only the living celebrate existence. Someone go just start one craze and everyone go dey just follow without asking question.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by nowpresence(f): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Continue to rest in peace BIG BOSS.
We miss you dearly. cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Intrepid01(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rest on Big Boss!!!....we truly miss you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Beautiful pic. but his kids were looking overweight during his burial
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by SmartyPants(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Looking at that pic and remembering the man while listening to the Smiths...feel so sad right now.

Nigeria didn't do this man well.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by mmsen: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
A true Nigerian legend as player and manager.

RIP.

Shame on Pinnick and the other useless mouth breathers that make up the NFF.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by SmartyPants(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stevecyes:
what a lost HERO...
* U stood up and fought NFF so that Nigeria football will rise to prominence!
* They wanted to humiliate u by hiring a chattered flight to convey our players home even wen the said game haven't even being kicked against Ivory coast. No one gave u a chance of victory even your employers. God stood by u against all odds and 'u braved the odd' and not only winning against them but in true fashion won the trophy itself.
* U re truly a great hero and a departed role model. I commensurate with your families, specially your children u left behind in dis deteriorating country called Nigeria.
* THOSE WHO THINK AND RE CONVINCED THAT WE WILL NOT MAKE IT IN LIFE, GOD WILL SHAME THEM ALL AND PUT A CREATIVE MIRACLES IN OUR LIVES ONE BY ONE... AMEN!!!

commiserate
Re: Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today by rash47(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
continue to rest in peace big boss...ur legacy will never be forgotten.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach / Pogba Set To Be Benched For Man Utd's Premier League Return Against Tottenham / Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.