Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd (24799 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Omoluabi16(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
The headline make my heart cut. nigerian politician resign? anyway, good one for her.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by LastSurvivor11: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
D
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by LastSurvivor11: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Only insane person will still be serving this insane government..
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by 1970sbusiness: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good Develop Nigerian from 9ja to U.N

From desk of 1970s BusinessMall Wish to offer a personalised promo of #12,000 to wash your entire clothes for a month including delivery to your door step. call us for details (09071858541)
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Ugosample(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:
This is why Emir Sanusi is asking rich northerners to stop building Mosques but rather channel their resources to girl child education.
Congrats to Mrs Amina Mohammed.
We need to see more outstanding women emerging from the North and not VVF patients because their men love unripe punanies

But will they listen?
Anyways they have made some progress in educating the girl child up there, as compared to 15 years ago, but still, much more work has to be done.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Abalado(f): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
aboki again,,buhari why?why na,na so so aboki,,isokay o,kontiniu
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by chuksjuve(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Congratulations!!!!! grin grin
Another bigger task awaits you
Wish you the very best...

Check up my siggy for your landscape and beautifications services
Thanks
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by olabs201(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pls sign my CITES.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by godunia(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
guess the world is comfortable with Nigeria women.hope to see the day a woman will rule this God forsaken country..maybe maybe
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
johnamedu:
#We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.

At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.

*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.

Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria, plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ

Pls send to all people in ur contact.

cool
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
Resign?? in Nigeria?? story for the gods. She is about to be sacked but decided to tell the public that she wants to resign... lol
Read b4 embarrassing urself

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by legibow: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
She is off no use to me...... If u like spend 22yr on d sit, I wil leave my life
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by SIRmanjar(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Where the woman dey run go?after installing de dull president ad spoiling our economy she wants to run to yankee..
U must stay o ad serve her mother land.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by onunwa21(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ma, is that position transferable? Baba Buhari let me replace her.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by scholag(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am honoured to have listened to her talk and chatted with her just last Thursday in Lagos. My model, my inspiration Ms. Amina J. MOHAMMED with my humble self... I'm coming along madam.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
We are waiting for her performance. Is that the way she's appointed to represent northern IDPs?
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Congratulation to her.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by KauntantJoyce(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Meanwhile...me too will resign that day from this NYSC palava...lol. POP
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by SIRmanjar(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
mayoor15:
UN just stole one brain from Nigeria. It is well o
Which brain?why she never transform naija with her brain? lipsrsealed
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by mayoor15(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Which brain?why she never transform naija with her brain? lipsrsealed
You know I decide not to answer you since, but I wonder what sort of a man thinks in a population of over 200 million, one person who is not even the president will transform the country, the country needs a conglomerate of brains to move it forward not tribalistic people.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by keyanZuzer: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
Resign?? in Nigeria?? story for the gods. She is about to be sacked but decided to tell the public that she wants to resign... lol
Sacked? When she has job at UN. She'll prefer to be there than be in this failed regime
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by dee02(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stand out performer, Amina Mohammed.

Let's have the best of you before you head off to the UN.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Lakuje4power(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
Try to be current
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by uslasconsults(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Congrats Amina
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by guychidile: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Next level.,congrats.
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
WHILE WOMEN WORKING HARD IN THE UNIVERSITIES, RESEARCH AGENCIES AND WORKING HARD IN THEIR JOBS AS CARPENTERS, PAINTERS, FARMERS, BANK EXECUTIVES NEVER GET TO POSITION OF INFLUENCE...MTCHEEWWW
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by adonisvg(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:
This is why Emir Sanusi is asking rich northerners to stop building Mosques but rather channel their resources to girl child education.
Congrats to Mrs Amina Mohammed.
We need to see more outstanding women emerging from the North and not VVF patients because their men love unripe punanies

Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha cheesy grin
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by onemmanuel(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
great achievement... continue with your good work
Re: Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd by bigmo1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just imagine if she was Igbo. The chest beaters would be all over the place

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / Base Your Criticism On Facts, Saraki Replies Tinubu / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.