Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,697 members, 7,932,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! (3614 Views)

A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria / Forex: CBN Sanctions 12 Banks For Frustrating Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by findbitcoins(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
paid almost 160k for express shipping from California to Lagos home delivery. till today nothing nothing . the package just entered Lagos today since last week Thursday that it was shipped . now it is writing "Clearance delay" now i called customer care and after shouting the hell out of the guy , he then gave me the number of the people he said is NDLEA that is holding the package, that i should call them that they just want to ask some few questions and they will release the package. please what has NDLEA got to do with electronics ? please i am confused . what is in the package is just an iphone 6s plus , hp pro-book , 2 Samsung galaxy , apple watch , .........please is there anything wrong in these products please ? because in will call them 2moro since they already closed for today . if you have had similar issues please direct me on the best thing to do , thanks .. below is the item after my friend shipped dem .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by ismart: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
I have heard this ish before. It is a scam ploy. I believe people more experience can help.

arbitrage and legalwealth can help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by findbitcoins(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
ismart:
I have heard this ish before. It is a scam ploy. I believe people more experience can help.

arbitrage and legalwealth can help.
chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by legalwealth(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
findbitcoins:
paid almost 160k for express shipping from California to Lagos home delivery. till today nothing nothing . the package just entered Lagos today since last week Thursday that it was shipped . now it is writing "Clearance delay" now i called customer care and after shouting the hell out of the guy , he then gave me the number of the people he said is NDLEA that is holding the package, that i should call them that they just want to ask some few questions and they will release the package. please what has NDLEA got to do with electronics ? please i am confused . what is in the package is just an iphone 6s plus , hp pro-book , 2 Samsung galaxy , apple watch , .........please is there anything wrong in these products please ? because in will call them 2moro since they already closed for today . if you have had similar issues please direct me on the best thing to do , thanks .. below is the item after my friend shipped dem .

Do you have the invoices of the items and do they carry your real names?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by findbitcoins(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
legalwealth:

Do you have the invoices of the items and do they carry your real names?
from amazon bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by Mrfixitxtech: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
They thought it A Yahoo Boy Stuff.... Just go there let them know it genuine.. they usually do that.. Them won Run package on top your head. Them think say you purchase that stuff through ilegal means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by legalwealth(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:
They thought it A Yahoo Boy Stuff.... Just go there let them know it genuine.. they usually do that.. Them won Run package on top your head. Them think say you purchase that stuff through ilegal means.

You are right... Reason I asked him the questions above.

It is not compulsory he goes there... He should call them and ask fedex their NDLEA contact e-mails
and some other ones. And then send them a mail! !!
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by findbitcoins(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
thanks everyone , i went their today and the NDLEA people wanted to know if am a fraudster , so they requested for documents and documents and i provided everything when they where not able to find anything to complain about , they started asking me "this recession no reach ur side " lol they said i should find dem something . so just gave them something and they released the package grin grin grin grin
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2017
FEDEX are scammers... I had an issue with them last year where I ordered an item with custom import duty of 5% and NO VAT but they charged my using custom import duty of 20% and 5% VAT... i was willing to take the case to court if needed... FEDEX connives with Nigerian Customs to inflate the custom duty import rates and they would ask you to pay direct into their accounts instead of making the payment direct to Nigerian Customs... after back and forth arguing with the FEDEX people they reduced my custom duty to 10% with NO VAT.

FEDEX... stay away from those guys - they are big sh.it. company!
Re: Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!! by medoplus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
findbitcoins:
thanks everyone , i went their today and the NDLEA people wanted to know if am a fraudster , so they requested for documents and documents and i provided everything when they where not able to find anything to complain about , they started asking me "this recession no reach ur side " lol they said i should find dem something . so just gave them something and they released the package grin grin grin grin

Hello bro. Having the same issue. Please which of their offices did you go to

(1) (Reply)

Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please / CBN Lowers Rates To Encourage Bank Lending / Arbitrage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.