Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,877 members, 7,942,195 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Cyber Security Free IT School - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cyber Security Free IT School (1341 Views)

Introduction To Cyber Security(free Training) / Free It Training / Cyber Security Free IT School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Security Free IT School by Princeoz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
For everyone that wants to get into the Network Security part of coding I recommend this site, It's really good.
It has everything you should know about from "Beginners networking" to "Advanced Penetration Testing". Reverse Engineering of Malware, Web App Pen-testing, Python coding for scripts and exploits, and everything else for both Defensive Security but has a lot of focus on the Offensive part.

So for everyone that wants to go for the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification and the Certs above that, check it out! smiley

It's the only good network security learning platform that I have found that covers EVERYTHING and IS FREE. And new courses are added all the time.

Happy (ETHICAL) Hacking! wink

PS: If anyone knows about other sites with this theme, please let me know about them smiley thanks!

EDIT: wow, I didn't think that so many people didn't know about the site XD but to be fair it took me quite a while to discover it too.

If you have the time and kindness to PM me your email address, or write it in the comments if you don't care a lot about that email address, I will send you an invite to the site from my cybrary account!
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by yorhmienerd(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
cool
Princeoz:
Check your inbox, an invite link has been sent to you. Welcome

cool Pls Modify your post, would'nt like my mail to remain here
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by emartu(m): 2:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Aema40@yahoo.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by Nogodye(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2017
Yemlux09@yahoo.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by Kayman4life(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
konuko@kennycodes.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by emmanuelchina5: 1:17am On Jan 25, 2017
eokoaze@yahoo.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by Princeoz(m): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2017

yorhmienerd:
Peterabayomi01@gmail.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by Princeoz(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2017
emmanuelchina5:
eokoaze@yahoo.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by Princeoz(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Kayman4life:
konuko@kennycodes.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by Princeoz(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Nogodye:
Yemlux09@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by Princeoz(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2017
emartu:
Aema40@yahoo.com
Re: Cyber Security Free IT School by juniweezy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Would love to learn

(1) (Reply)

Learning CSS And HTML. / SOLD!!!!Like New Hp G7 Core I3, 750gb Hdd, 6gb Ram / Ams4.3 Sending Failed: Interrupted System Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.