Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM (868 Views)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM by Goldenbaby(f): 1:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Most people are having problems in creating a Get Help order in their MMM account. Each time a Get Help order is created the error code Order Create Error is displayed on the right of the screen.

How to FIX Order Create Error in MMM in this post, I'm going to show you how to fix this problem.
Remember MMM recently put a N31,000 withdrawal limit on all accounts with large sum of money. This seems to be the cause of the problem.
Therefore if you cant GH that amount, simply try a lesser amount likeN15,000. I just did that and it worked.
My GH order was created and I am waiting to be matched..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Business Opportunity On Time / What Business Can A Student Start On Campus With Just 5000 Naira? / Where Is The Best Place To Open A Supermarket In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.