Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6755663 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (6366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Neatly used: size 31 black girl shoe
Price: N1,500
Call/WhatsApp 0816 4993 389 to buy
Pick up location: Abule-egba/New Oko-Oba

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Two neatly used rear-facing infant car seats with stands and 1 car seat head-pillow.

Both car seats+ pillow were bought in the US
Price of 1st car seat with hood, pictures 1&2: N12,500
Price of 2nd car seat without hood, picture 4: N8,000
Price of Head Pillow: N1,500
Call/WhatsApp 08164993389
Pick up at Abule Egba/ New Oko-Oba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2020
It is, just not taking newbies on the business, I can't kee mysef

Xmen149:

is your importation guide group still active
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2020
Never-Used Baby Carrier Bought in the U.S.
Sell-Off Price: N2,500
Call/WhatsApp 08164993389

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Like those Jiji car sellers, buy and drive, na after u buy you go detect say problem plenty grin

Valto:
i pity the person that will buy the neatly used no issue works fine buy start & use generator grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Never-used Baby Door Jumper/Bouncer with manual Bought in the U.S.

Sell-Off Price: N3,500 .
Current Market Value: N18,000
Call/WhatsApp 0816 4993 389

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by princecemo(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Russell Hobbs Cheat freezer
Working perfect

Hisense Double door fridge A+

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Neatly used LG AC, 1.5hp
Price: N47,500

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Me I just have 2 of the allegations laid against you to confirm.

1) did u sell used batteries to a lady and her husband, didn't last, they contacted you and you told them it was not connected well, asked you to come and connect it the way it is supposed to be and you disconnected the call, true or not?

2) did u tell someone that messaged you showing interest in batteries that, "Serious customers call, they don't chat", true or not?

All this self pity you are hugging will not cut anything, a lady that advertises shoes here but fails to respond to chats or call back was not a scam but such act was called out by a lot of people as yours and she promised to adjust.

Even from your response and attempt at avoiding the allegations, it is certain you did those things, and 1million batteries you sold that are good will not walk as fast as 1 bad one you sold that wasn't good and managed the after sales woefully too.

Address those allegations and do the needful.

kiekie1:
Hello Sir's & Ma's , I tender a reserved apologia for the little personal opinion of few here which differs in all ramification from real life context when matters are heard from both parties ! I went through some scouted claims especially with fairly used items sales or procurement at ones wish . It amazes me how some issues spring up at a glimpse and get remodeled to suite the customer forgetting that seller also have his right ! It's more feminine or rather juvenile to lay blames than to see matter from both sides especially with used items as life doesn't end here on Nairaland ! I see some typing his "batteries are expensive" or "I wanted to buy but he said I should call" etc but didn't really get what the tantrums was for ! Let's quit making a mockery out of fairly used item sales as I never mandated anyone never to inspect an item before procuring as an old seller here neither was the last set of fairly used battery approx 100 units sold by same me few years ago reigned "HELL" on me but NO ! I see someone already calling one scam forgetting it's legally wrong to defame ones kind !
Let's learn to live & let live ! #Peace to y'al!

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Used Bathroom wall mirror
Price: N3,000
Call/WhatsApp 0816 4993 389 to buy

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Neatly-Used Supermarket Point Of Sale Equipment all in perfect condition
Price: N75,000 for all listed items
Items for sale:
Cash Register Drawer
Hand Scanner
Price Display Stand
Receipt Printer
Monitor
Note: CPU is not part of items for sale

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2020
8 Neatly-Used Supermarket/Store Metal Shopping Baskets
Sell-Off Price: N17,500 for the 8.
Current market price is N6,000 each

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Waterproof leather single monk strap shoe with military rubber sole for sale.

Brand new and never worn before.

Only two pairs in brown and black colour are available.

SIZE: 43/44 OR 9.5/10.5

PRICE: 8000 naira for each pair

Call or send a whatsapp message to
0816 7824 845
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2020
Newly made jewelry - Purple stones on silver wires with silver balls
Neckpiece, Bracelet, earrings
Price: N7,500
Size: Fits All
Pickup at Abule-Egba/New Oko-Oba

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by princecemo(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2020
Kiekie1

Hmmmm, so finally youve be exposed
Remember what you did to me concerning the inverter battery
I have nothing to say yet buh my prayers don dey work.

Wish you best of luck as ur name dey crash small small.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
uliyaah:
Me I just have 2 of the allegations laid against you to confirm.

1) did u sell used batteries to a lady and her husband, didn't last, they contacted you and you told them it was not connected well, asked you to come and connect it the way it is supposed to be and you disconnected the call, true or not?

2) did u tell someone that messaged you showing interest in batteries that, "Serious customers call, they don't chat", true or not?

All this self pity you are hugging will not cut anything, a lady that advertises shoes here but fails to respond to chats or call back was not a scam but such act was called out by a lot of people as yours and she promised to adjust.

Even from your response and attempt at avoiding the allegations, it is certain you did those things, and 1million batteries you sold that are good will not walk as fast as 1 bad one you sold that wasn't good and managed the after sales woefully too.

Address those allegations and do the needful.

Sorry dear lady,nobody is hugging self pity as acclaimed ! Question 1 is stale and NO ! Question 2 i cant remember who or what he meant by that line as I reply to messages when free and most call if of utmost importance ! I get ur point about one bad deal but have typed sorry apologies for peace since yesterday ! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
princecemo:
Kiekie1

Exposed about what? You also deal on Nairaland and have fair share of transaction issues on used items if you use escrow ! Kindly observe than type as your case at Okota axis wasn't really worth it here or your lame prayers ! Encroach peace than feminine tantrums as we ain't gods but mortal , bound to make mistakes and take corrections. Pray bad , I pray good for all .. cheer's

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Valto(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
princecemo:
Kiekie1

yet another dissatisfied customer... plenty orishirishi grin grin mr kiekie aka mrsdaniel over to you shocked

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Valto:
yet another dissatisfied customer... plenty orishirishi grin grin mr kiekie aka mrsdaniel over to you shocked

Oga Valto, abeg free me ! Na this kind NL woman (wdc) matter you dey like all the way from BY ! How my people there now smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

Oga Valto, abeg free me ! Na this kind NL woman (wdc) matter you dey like all the way from BY ! How my people there now smiley

When would you even for once make a partial refund for your customers.Haba bros for once apply number 6 na.Just keep on defending your goal post enh by the time 90min go end u go see plenty goals for your net.Keep on enh...

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

Exposed about what? You also deal on Nairaland and have fair share of transaction issues on used items if you use escrow ! Kindly observe than type as your case at Okota axis wasn't really worth it here or your lame prayers ! Encroach peace than feminine tantrums as we ain't gods but mortal , bound to make mistakes and take corrections. Pray bad , I pray good for all .. cheer's

Wow! This guy is so arrogant!
Kiekie, honestly you may feel you have a right to defend yourself with all your big grammar; however, you must remember that people are observing and taking note that your "clever comebacks" are rather doing you more of a disservice than absolving you of blames.
Question any potential customer would ask themselves "do I want to be the next victim?"
Genuine repentance for wrongdoing is what you need to make here, and in other threads. It's way easier to destroy than to build.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Uniquewise:

Wow! This guy is so arrogant!
Kiekie, honestly you may feel you have a right to defend yourself with all your big grammar; however, you must remember that people are observing and taking note that your "clever comebacks" are rather doing you more of a disservice than absolving you of blames.
Question any potential customer would ask themselves "do I want to be the next victim?"
Genuine repentance for wrongdoing is what you need to make here, and in other threads. It's way easier to destroy than to build.

Yes well noted but what's the penance of wrong if not apologies ! What else do you want ? Yes people will always observes as it's not new here on NL my man ! Why speak like a man will lick you feet to get apology accepted ? All this event happening here on used material since yesterday was Grace's by SORRY for peace .. yet some wants to keep venting and fuming for reasons I don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eleojo23: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

All these your grammar sef...

Somebody cannot even read these your responses without getting confused and no be say person no sabi English o...abi na defence tactic be this...use big grammar to confuse them...

25 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
dollarnaira:

When would you even for once make a partial refund for your customers.Haba bros for once apply number 6 na.Just keep on defending your goal post enh by the time 90min go end u go see plenty goals for your net.Keep on enh...

Yes and you will get richer ? What's your point ? Was partial refund the issue for fridge sold, readress the post so I understand.. Matters slide as it wasn't intentional, but why do you keep prolonging it like a woman? If this is a court room ,I have appeared on the fresh advertised fridge issue , tabled categorically that there was total misunderstanding in clear advert , yet you saw all snapshot but chose to bring up 1960 events which is totally uncalled for , yet been dealing upright & surviving genuinely! In tackling an issue, identify the problem before solving it ! Go through said advert and lay low for once as we're all here to learn even when I voluntarily said sorry for peace sake !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
eleojo23:

All these your grammar sef...

Somebody cannot even read these your responses without getting confused and no be say person no sabi English o...abi na defence tactic be this...use big grammar to confuse them...

Oga boss .. na NL court room we dey ! Abeg Sorry Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jenifer007: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

Yes well noted but what's the penance of wrong if not apologies ! What else do you want ? Yes people will always observes as it's not new here on NL my man ! Why speak like a man will lick you feet to get apology accepted ? All this event happening here on used material since yesterday was Grace's by SORRY for peace .. yet some wants to keep venting and fuming for reasons I don't know

Apology is not enough in this matter....you need to refund their money back if not all at least part of it...The allegations against you are too much....I was planning to patronize you but with all these negative comments,I can't any longer. Like some one else said if you are not careful your biz go dey crash small small.

My husband bought home theatre through princecemo last year and he was really honest about the home theatre and we didn't regret buying it.

Learn to be honest.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

Yes and you will get richer ? What's your point ? Was partial refund the issue for fridge sold, readress the post so I understand.. Matters slide as it wasn't intentional, but why do you keep prolonging it like a woman? If this is a court room ,I have appeared on the fresh advertised fridge issue , tabled categorically that there was total misunderstanding in clear advert , yet you saw all snapshot but chose to bring up 1960 events which is totally uncalled for , yet been dealing upright & surviving genuinely! In tackling an issue, identify the problem before solving it ! Go through said advert and lay low for once as we're all here to learn even when I voluntarily said sorry for peace sake !

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
dollarnaira:

You must be a cosidius sagacity which cannot be re-emarigurated from the whole universe in abundant manarity in acute efulefu running Magnonimously,fridgeously and inverterimorous through clearance sales of nairaland sectionology of kiekientious.

Me sef fit grammar your grammar jor.
Lol

Lol u dey craze
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
jenifer007:

Apology is not enough in this matter....you need to refund their money back if not all at least part of it...The allegations against you are too much....I was planning to patronize you but with all these negative comments,I can't any longer. Like some one else said if you are not careful your biz go dey crash small small.

My husband bought home theatre through princecemo last year and he was really honest about the home theatre and we didn't regret buying it.

Learn to be honest.

Madam free long talks to be honest also.. if you needed to transact and chose not to , it's alright k ! Quit the saint and sinner name calling as humans default but sorry heals all .. Getting a tested working item differs from getting non tested or defective sampled ones ! I have no issue with warranty of brand new items but dig into some complaints here and see it's a rancour about some items sold as it is ! Am old enough here to know what good name is and fallacious accusations doesn't bring anybody with clear conscience down ....... I don't force items on anybody before payment is made !! As an old monicker here , complaints come but not to condemn anybody ! Advice accepted .. Apologies
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JamieLannister: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
na so so big grammar I just dey see here since morning. My head is spinning already.. lol
2 weeks in Kirikiri can reset the grammar to default language. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CoolKizzy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

see, please don't compare yourself with pricecemo abeg. he is a very honest guy and humble too.

Guys you remember when princecemo advertised surgical bed here? I was at Anambra, I made payment without seeing the bed or anywhere close Lagos, he struggled tooth and nail for two days to make sure the bed gets to park, priced with the transporters as if it was his' kept keeping tabs until the bed got to Anambra. clean bed o, at real clearance price.

You that can't help a lady move batteries upstairs. oga fancy words. shame.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OfficialHommy: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

I honestly don't have to transact with you to see just how arrogant and how much of a misogynist you are. This is the second time you'll refer to "feminine" in a demeaning and condescending manner.

People like this still exist? Na wa!

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (6366) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adeniyilamlek(m), nigerianservice and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.