Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6785094 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (6381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2020
olusam4:
Face of the man without the fear of God

You feel they never met with me or made payments before procuring any item , yet took deliveries as usual ? I ain't a ghost my dear .. Monicker name isn't new ! If you feel one owes you and you need to meet with me now, feel free as a man if you're , if not >> Grow up as I owe you absolutely nothing even before the Apex court of law !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2020
olusam4:
Baba God will bless you for this, so that others can avoid this wicked guy

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Olusam4 , you really showed how idiotic you're for an entity who owes you absolutely nothing financial wise or otherwise ! All post few days ago was channeled to apologies to some who feel they weren't happy with one or 2 services due to misconception , nevertheless most who have had serious criminal cased in heavy monetary deals who were tagged as scammers in various threads have authentic images of FULL PAYMENT SNAPSHOTS & CHAT SHOTS presented while tracing one on the RUN ... You open your stupid mouth to voice tracing a criminal on nairaland who is a Freeman in all ramifications and owes you absolutely nothing as most who type knows me and my house full time ! Nairalanders meet with me always and deals are done swiftly , if you can't take an apology for used item you feel you got on repair grounds from an old monicker , do you feel defamation of character will make any difference? I have loads I do advance payment deal with , both women and male clients , I don't run or abscond with cash and yet deliver always !! So what exactly have you been studying for years , yet knows absolutely nothing not is the person owing you if aaked ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2020
See his face, there is no peace for the wicked "says the Lord of Host.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2020
bukkysam:
Baba God will bless you for this, so that others can avoid this wicked guy

Keep quiet as nobody is wicked here .. you're simply a broker ! You use your wife monicker 24hrs here as you told me in person likewise anyone can , so what's your pain ? You took a cab to ones house / domain to procure a tested item which was later conveyed by both parties to the park after payment ! The item was procured brand new and sold as used , you saw all that .. Met with the man in person and deal done at a very small Scrappy considered price rate if at all ! What face didn't you see ? Was item sold in the air ? Aren't you a man nor is this how you tag stupidly tag one scam? What's your pain for used household items done few months ago ?? That's my face you saw in my house not a ghost neither didn I tell you that most who have dealt with me since them are few but MUCH ! As a man, act a man not a kid ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2020
bukkysam:
See his face, there is no peace for the wicked "says the Lord of Host.

Which wicked ? Did you meet him in person or not before transaction? Was it a roadside business? Was the item you bought tested with water or not before you tendered cash payment ? Was a metal with loaded slug pulled up your brain in my estate before payment? Keep shut as your location to mine isn't far if 15k deal went bad and ached your marrow ! Why seeking for vain power here via ranting ? Come on,what's all this .. Apologies to those I felt hurt in a reasonable way or the other was done few days ago , yet few keeps derailing thread absolutely for nothing... Below is a snapshot of a nairalander who deposited cash for brand new solar items on Saturday and got delivery on Monday which has been happening and nobody on the RUN .. Why is a fellow man making a caricature of one here ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Which wicked ? Was the item yuy bought tested with water or not ? Was a metal with loaded slug pulled up your brain in my estate before payment? Keep shut as your location to mine isn't far if 15k deal went bad and ached your marrow ! Why seeking for vain power here via ranting ?
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee So you can still type rubbish here you this criminal. My mind is at rest now because God has cought your bad scrotum already. On this our internet your career has finished already. Thief

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2020
bukkysam:
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee So you can still type rubbish here you this criminal. My mind is at rest now because God has cought your bad scrotum already. On this our internet your career has finished already. Thief

What career ? Do you really know how Internet works ? Are you fully recognized in the ICT world ? Who scammed you and how ? Keep quiet cos you've truly shown you're a kid ! If I hadn't met with you in person , I would shiver ! You got absolutely no case okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Which wicked ? Was the item yuy bought tested with water or not ? Was a metal with loaded slug pulled up your brain in my estate before payment? Keep shut as your location to mine isn't far if 15k deal went bad and ached your marrow ! Why seeking for vain power here via ranting ?
Omo Ole they will soon kill you go and write it down, am I the only one complaining here. Epe lo npa omo ole epe lo ma pa e at last. This little little curses will hit you except we lie against you may the curses come back to us. Amen

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2020
bukkysam:
Omo Ole they will soon kill you go and write it down, am I the only one complaining here. Epe lo npa omo ole epe lo ma pa e at last. This little little curses will hit you except we lie against you may the curses come back to us. Amen

Is that how you kill in your village . You now see you're simply a slumdog low life from your replies ? Quite ridiculous !! My last word with you since you're absolutely jobless & have no right to litigate or vainly judge over one here !! Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Which wicked ? Did you meet him in person or not before transaction? Was it a roadside business? Was the item you bought tested with water or not before you tendered cash payment ? Was a metal with loaded slug pulled up your brain in my estate before payment? Keep shut as your location to mine isn't far if 15k deal went bad and ached your marrow ! Why seeking for vain power here via ranting ? Come on,what's all this .. Apologies to those I felt hurt in a reasonable way or the other was done few days ago , yet few keeps derailing thread absolutely for nothing... Below is a snapshot of a nairalander who deposited cash for brand new solar items on Saturday and got delivery on Monday which has been happening and nobody on the RUN .. Why is a fellow man making a caricature of one here ?

sir the more you try to convince people you are not a scammer the more you prove it

Most times when items are sold n gets somehow faulty or not as described it takes maturity n selflessness to just appease the person with a little restitution or give something no matter how small as a peace offering, saying sorry it's easy but going the extra mile to satisfy a customer earns u respect and more deals,

No be all transactions de bring profit. just give back something in return or sell something for far less so u can regain your trust. some people won't come online to warn or trade words(like me) we go spiritual on the case. make u no go jam person we dey all out to hurt you especially when you weren't clean in doing business or admitting your wrong. if na me heads for don roll or pesin go spend money for hospital.

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

bros u Sabi English no be lie

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2020
jeff1607:

sir the more you try to convince people you are not a scammer the more you prove it

Most times when items are sold n gets somehow faulty or not as described it takes maturity n selflessness to just appease the person with a little restitution or give something no matter how small as a peace offering, saying sorry it's easy but going the extra mile to satisfy a customer earns u respect and more deals,

No be all transactions de bring profit. just give back something in return or sell something for far less so u can regain your trust. some people won't come online to warn or trade words(like me) we go spiritual on the case. make u no go jam person we dey all out to hurt you especially when you weren't clean in doing business or admitting your wrong. if na me heads for don roll or pesin go spend money for hospital.

Chief Jeff1607 , c'mon I have been getting unnecessary and incessant attack after apologising ! Do you think it's all about restitution or something else even when all of this is just a side deal not my major domain or pro business? If they came out straight about what the issue truly is , I credit them via restitution spirit after all it happens in bigger business or political communities ! The same 15k old family house washer machine scrapped off was tested by me before God & man , he popped up same case before and it was treated since that capacity of washer machine isn't really sold 15k unless a sell out ! Yet you can see same person acting like a clown here ! Assist with names of few who got real case here & needs restitution, I WILL CREDIT them ASAP !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kanny1(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2020
CoolKizzy:

Any fault?
No fault. Selling because of relocation.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Chechekojnr:
bros u Sabi English no be lie

Sorry my apologies for derailing your clearance thread ! I try to be quite vivid & lucid but pardon me if I typed at length .. Gracias !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tabithababy(f): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2020
olusam4:

The one selling dead batteries

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Chief Jeff , c'mon I have been getting unnecessary and incessant attack after apologising ! Do you think it's all about restitution of something else even when all of this is just. Side deal not my major domain or pro business? If they came out straight about what the issue truly is , I credit them via restitution spirit after all it happens in bigger business or political communities ! The same 15k old family house washer machine scrapped off was tested by me before God & man , he popped up same case before and it was treated since that capacity of washer machine isn't really sold 15k unless a sell out ! Yet you can see same person acting like a clown here ! Assist with names of few who got real case here & needs restitution, I WILL CREDIT them ASAP !!

the thing is you can't please everybody, the only problem here is that the issue has been far stretched and they are calling for your head, whether side deal or middle man as long as you had a hand in introducing or taking money you've the responsibility of satisfying the buyer, just call the person u sold the washing to agree to meet in secure place n iron things out if need be do anything to appease person then let the person come here to testify or return part of the money from ur pocket n get peace of mind, your pictures are Nairaland already it's better u got a clean name than this, God go still open more doors as do so, Edakun take this as a loss and restitute who ever says u did them wrong or misunderstood the situation, you lose money but keep your integrity plus more business.

it is well

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Kiekie you fall my hand big time.
The more u struggle to lift ursef in a quick sand the more u go deep deep deep.

Google the meaning of quick sand if you dont know.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theworldbest(f): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Samchuky:
How do I contact you?

Here is my contact 08060947020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Vested:

Still up for pick up today...
40k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

What career ? Do you really know how Internet works ? Are you fully recognized in the ICT world ? Who scammed you and how ? Keep quiet cos you've truly shown you're a kid ! If I hadn't met with you in person , I would shiver ! You got absolutely no case okay

You are not smart at all o. Settle all your aggrieved customers and have them clear your name here...that is the only way you can survive this. The internet never forgets. Smart people run checks on their clients before patronising, now, would you want these chats to pop up each time a client runs a check on you?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2020
jeff1607:

the thing is you can't please everybody, the only problem here is that the issue has been far stretched and they are calling for your head, whether side deal or middle man as long as you had a hand in introducing or taking money you've the responsibility of satisfying the buyer, just call the person u sold the washing to agree to meet in secure place n iron things out if need be do anything to appease person then let the person come here to testify or return part of the money from ur pocket n get peace of mind, your pictures are Nairaland already it's better u got a clean name than this, God go still open more doors as do so, Edakun take this as a loss and restitute who ever says u did them wrong or misunderstood the situation, you lose money but keep your integrity plus more business.

it is well

Duely Noted ! Yes my picture isn't new online even on pro website when searched but the fairly used issue going far over stretched is what's making me dismayed tho ! It's not a public shame thing if restitution was key !! Some users also abuse online deal thinking it's when they pop up here with black & white tales , issues get resolved and seller gets outrightly punished but that's fallacy okay ! Go back to acclaimed washing machine deal and see since internet never forgets that same person complained forgetting to sate if itm was tested and actual procurement cost ! He kept mute and popd up few days ago to aid & abet in tantrums here .. Will you call out on one who derives pleasure in character defamation thinking one would go hungry with all this he's doing without reasonable or documented transaction proof binding both parties? I categorically said if it's all about restitution on this used items saga few days ago, you can point out those who got a real case as most of these items complained about , I don't use them not for a while and advertised stale/inactive , buy, repair ND use before trading them! Nobody is really a saint here but am with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Juliearth:

You are not smart at all o. Settle all your aggrieved customers and have them clear your name here...that is the only way you can survive this. The internet never forgets. Smart people run checks on their clients before patronising, now, would you want these chats to pop up each time a client runs a check on you?

Madam, I am aware but wonder if you're advising not castigating as I really don't know why you type with sentiments about been smart or not after reading all ! Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Madam, I am aware but wonder if you're advising not castigating as I really don't know why you type with sentiments about been smart or not after reading all ! Cheers

My rationale for approaching should be the least of your problem oga, I have said my piece.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Juliearth:

My rationale for approaching should be the least of your problem oga, I have said my piece.

I have been seeing your direct post to me on this fair matters but wonder if seller youre directly telling about internet forgetting or not is that miserable ! Try to be an impartial judge on this used item sales issue k ! Escrow has always been in existence and I wonder why you tagged one "smart o unsmart" when you already read all that's on board ! Let some things slide than type k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

I have been seeing your direct post to me on this fair matters but wonder if seller youre directly telling about internet forgetting or not is that miserable ! Try to be an impartial judge on this used item sales issue k ! Escrow has always been in existence and I wonder why you tagged one "smart o unsmart" when you already read all that's on board ! Let some things slide than type k

You dont expect to poop on your body and not attract flies. Were you expecting a medal for your dubious ways? Deal with you mess.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Duely Noted ! Yes my picture isn't new online even on pro website when searched but the fairly used issue going far over stretched is what's making me dismayed tho ! It's not a public shame thing if restitution was key !! Some users also abuse online deal thinking it's when they pop up here with black & white tales , issues get resolved and seller gets outrightly punished but that's fallacy okay ! Go back to acclaimed washing machine deal and see since internet never forgets that same person complained forgetting to sate if itm was tested and actual procurement cost ! He kept mute and popd up few days ago to aid & abet in tantrums here .. Will you call out on one who derives pleasure in character defamation thinking one would go hungry with all this he's doing without reasonable or documented transaction proof binding both parties? I categorically said if it's all about restitution on this used items saga few days ago, you can point out those who got a real case as most of these items complained about , I don't use them not for a while and advertised stale/inactive , buy, repair ND use before trading them! Nobody is really a saint here but am with you

people react differently, whether at u sold it for it's real value or not ,money was exchanged the buyer says wat he/she wants to say , tho some people would take advantage of your generosity once they notice you don't like wahala.

create a WhatsApp group between you and the person or a thread here and ask the person what they want, but u can't collect the item back so just share the loss, even if na 5k or less sef the person if mature would respect your gesture in taking out your time to make peace, bros u no know how tomorrow go be same for the buyer,if it was me I would try n see if I can get something that is if no importance to me and since they are married give something in return to them or their kids n they will forever be grateful. just clear your name shikena

But bros u sef u stubborn oo, you wan do pass pharaoh for Bible, just let go

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2020
AyarmBoye:
40k?

If you're picking up today, no problem.

PS: By virtue of the recent happenings on this thread, I want to state categorically that this is a used item.
Once tested, agreed and paid for, no refunds will be made.

I don't want to go through all this drama going on here with kiekie's sale. It's emotionally draining.

Sorry I had to drop this in response to your quote. I'll do same on the main post.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2020
jeff1607:

people react differently, whether at u sold it for it's real value or not ,money was exchanged the buyer says wat he/she wants to say , tho some people would take advantage of your generosity once they notice you don't like wahala.

create a WhatsApp group between you and the person or a thread here and ask the person what they want, but u can't collect the item back so just share the loss, even if na 5k or less sef the person if mature would respect your gesture in taking out your time to make peace, bros u no know how tomorrow go be same for the buyer,if it was me I would try n see if I can get something that is if no importance to me and since they are married give something in return to them or their kids n they will forever be grateful. just clear your name shikena

But bros u sef u stubborn oo, you wan do pass pharaoh for Bible, just let go

Hahaha we're men and you know wasup when pushed to wall for absolutely nothing for a little issue and unnecessary picture publicity like anybody was a ghost here tho smiley .. I like your keen advice and will also like you to call other party to order if they actually made a complain about something which needs restitution as advised earlier. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nenergy(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2020
4 in 1 Fitness and health Bundle at 20k.

Contains:

✓Bruce Lee Push-up Bar - worth 7k
✓No.1 F18 Sports Smartwatch worth - 15k
✓Sit-up Bar worth - 6k
✓Running Mp3 headset worth - 3k.

Delivery Nationwide. Pay on delivery available in Lagos. Call/WhatsApp: 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Vested:

If you're picking up today, no problem.

PS: By virtue of the recent happenings on this thread, I want to state categorically that this is a used item.
Once tested, agreed and paid for, no refunds will be made.

I don't want to go through all this drama going on here with kiekie's sale. It's emotionally draining.

Sorry I had to drop this in response to your quote. I'll do same on the main post.

Lol no need quoting me as old Posts in this same clearance thread says it all .. If you research, an item you know nothing about , hire services of someone who knows better and pay him off for inspection before procurement so you don't bring up unnecessary drama if exhaust leakage is oberved the next day in a used car sale here as a case study like Trippledots said earlier smiley .. That's what's written on most invoices "no refund after payment" even for brand new ! It's quite disheartening to see all this but apologies to all n sundry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2020
kiekie1:

Lol no need quoting me as old Posts in this same clearance thread says it all .. If you research, an item you know nothing about , hire services of someone who knows better and pay him off for inspection before procurement so you don't bring up unnecessary drama if exhaust leakage is oberved the next day in a used car sale here as a case study like Trippledots said earlier smiley .. That's what's written on most invoices "no refund after payment" even for brand new ! It's quite disheartening to see all this but apologies to all n sundry

Sorry I quoted you and I actually don't want to mediate between you and the aggrieved buyers but I just needed to make this clear for everyone interested in picking up the phone.

My emotional health is so important to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (6381) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Denmark23, EbenMayor(m), princemillla(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.