Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (7059774 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) ... (6522) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remi1444: 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
Nozino:

Tell us where to look this up.
Rent Control and Recovery of Residential Premises Law 1977 of the defunct Bendel State App, to Edo and Delta. S.24.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remi1444: 4:15pm On May 09, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin

For this Nigeria where tenants dey even break tiles wey them install? Toor! cheesy
Especially students. Those ones will misuse new hostels and the next year, they’re hunting for another new one. My friend recently moved to a hostel. They built it in 2020 and he did repairs worth over 60k so that it can be habitable. The former occupant IMO carried the landlord’s matter for mind if not… grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by komek(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2022
Please how much is this Gen

[quote author=wunmi590 post=112669439][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 4:20pm On May 09, 2022
odimbannamdi:

It is not a poverty mentality. Go to Ebay and Amazon and you will be shocked at the things people in developed countries sell too. Was it not even from developed countries that the idea of clearance sales and clearing houses came about. People have their own reasons for doing things, and we have no right to judge them.

There are people with "poverty mentality" in those countries too. What i meant by poverty mentality does not refers to the amount you've got in your bank account, it refers to your entire being!!! Who made me the judge?
Well, i speak from the cultural background of we as nigerians, we are givers! Oyinbos don't give, dont you know that...They rather give to charity, hardly you see them give to family and friends, i know that, from experience...Well, like i said, it's a kinda of a cultural shock to me, selling spoon and knife , calling it relocation sales! Tufiakwa #Shocking...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On May 09, 2022
remi1444:
Especially students. Those ones will misuse new hostels and the next year, they’re hunting for another new one. My friend recently moved to a hostel. They built it in 2020 and he did repairs worth over 60k so that it can be habitable. The former occupant IMO carried the landlord’s matter for mind if notgrin

A lot is dependent on the landlord. If the landlord was nice to the tenant and responsive to complaints like leaking roof or pumping machine issues, a lot of tenants would gladly leave those things especially when they are moving to a better place. If not, they would show him that two can play the game.

Remember many of them collect refundable caution fee that they never refund to tenants.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
komek:
Please how much is this Gen

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nozino: 4:28pm On May 09, 2022
remi1444:
Rent Control and Recovery of Residential Premises Law 1977 of the defunct Bendel State App, to Edo and Delta. S.24.

Hello,

I have read the entire 40page PDF and I couldn’t find anything remotely related to what you said. Could you be more specific? Where can I find this caveat?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Barthley: 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
lordmayor4:
PS 4 brand new (open box) for sale 120k
Hisense 32 Smart TV (open box) 115k
A little bit negotiable
pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
drunkpunk:
Salvatore Ferragamo: 15k
Clarks: 14k

Nationwide delivery.
Alimosho, Lagos.
Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.

Can i come buy and pay? Also, will I some discount if I I buying more than 1 unit? And do u sell moccasins?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
EasyPeazy:

Advice taken note of. Thanks

You are welcome and happy sales.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Can i come buy and pay? Also, will I some discount if I I buying more than 1 unit? And do u sell moccasins?

Yes you can. Shop is in Trade Fair so that’s where you’d be coming to. Home is Alimosho. Also I believe there’d be discount but I can’t guarantee the exact rate.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2022
Nozino:

Hello,

I have read the entire 40page PDF and I couldn’t find anything remotely related to what you said. Could you be more specific? Where can I find this caveat?

Comrade, relax. Your blood fit boil beans like this grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnamokenna(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2022
nnamokenna:
Declutter sales!!!

I have the following items I no longer need:

1. HP Deskjet 2050 Printer.

2. Canon Selphy CP780 Photo Printer. Comes with 5 extra rolls of paper and 1 roll of film. All unopened.

3. Samsung Galaxy VR Oculus (SM-R322).

[s]4. Samsung Galaxy VR Oculus (SM-R324). Bought brand new, used a couple of times. Comes in the original box with all accessories.
[/s] SOLD
They are just gathering dust in my home so make me a reasonable offer for any and I will accept.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kayperry: 5:35pm On May 09, 2022
remi1444:
This is not entirely true, you don’t have right to remove Fixtures from a rented apartment unless these fixtures are: Ornamental, Agricultural and for Trade purposes. Even for the three exceptions you’d not be allowed to remove IF it’d cause damage to the house. E.g Removing wallpaper that’d peel off the paint of the house.

In Edo State, the law requires that before you make improvements in the property you’ll have to inform your landlord and his consent must be granted. At the expiration of your rent, you’d not be eligible to remove the improvements (fixtures) but will be eligible for a reasonable compensation.

I think the appropriate word here is 'renovate' which as to do with redesigning the structure with fittings that are not detachable, new paintings, wall papers, pop ceilings can not be re-used, no need for law sef cos it makes no sense for any tenant to want to remove them besides it can only cause contra damages.
My OG had a building that was leased to him for business, he spent so much renovating and even did borehole there, upon expiration he could not keep up with rent cos the business wasnt generating profit, so he asked landlord for refund of the damages fee & settlement for the borehole unknown to him in the agreement he signed, the building must be reverted to how he met it regardless of the ultra touches he added. na so he take lose #1.6m damages
In my experience what a relocating tenant is entitled to from the landlord when leaving is the initial deposit he/she paid for damages as long as there is non, anything you do in a rent house just have it in mind, naa do for love smiley

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 5:39pm On May 09, 2022
Acer Aspire Nigerian used.
17.3 inches for game lovers and movie lovers
4gig/650g
Core i5 processor.
Come with charger

Note, the battery is weak and doesn't last more than 15 minutes.
The screen displays like the flex is touching but it doesn't affect the screen in any way.
I can do a video record and show you before you come pick up.
Ikola command ipaja
081O0354404

2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emmychib: 5:41pm On May 09, 2022
Pic

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 5:41pm On May 09, 2022
Nike Airforce 1

Size 40-46

5 pairs above 10,000/pair
Less than 5 pairs 10,500/pair
1 pair 11,000

Nationwide delivery available

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ayiceberg: 5:42pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=wunmi590 post=112669439][/quote]condition and location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wunmi590(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
ayiceberg:
condition and location?

Working perfectly, Abeokuta
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remi1444: 5:50pm On May 09, 2022
Nozino:

Hello,

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2022
lordmayor4:
PS 4 brand new (open box) for sale 120k
Hisense 32 Smart TV (open box) 115k
A little bit negotiable

Slim , pro or standard ps4
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On May 09, 2022
remi1444:

It says if he carried out improvements with the consent of the landlord in writing, he shall be entitled to compensation.

1) What happens if it wasn’t in writing and the tenant doesn’t want to be compensated. He simply wants to leave with his stuff.

2) Where is the part that explicitly states tenants cannot leave with their fixtures?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnamokenna(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2022
nnamokenna:
Declutter sales!!!

2. Canon Selphy CP780 Photo Printer. Comes with 5 extra rolls of paper and 1 roll of film. All unopened.

[s]4. Samsung Galaxy VR Oculus (SM-R324). Bought brand new, used a couple of times. Comes in the original box with all accessories.
[/s] SOLD
They are just gathering dust in my home so make me a reasonable offer for any and I will accept.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by StarGraphicX: 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
Kerefi:

Oga, stop spamming this thread. Either you reduce your price or take it elsewhere or sell in bit. Anytime I check for deals, I'll be seeing your post. It's annoying.

Okay bro
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by StarGraphicX: 6:35pm On May 09, 2022
StarGraphicX:
Ramadan deal:

20k mah Romoss power bank and Oraimo earbuds 2 for sale.

Price: 20k last for both(working perfect)

Non negotiable

Pick up location: Gbagada,Lagos.

NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE ANYMORE

THANK AND SORRY TO ALL THOSE THAT GOT OFFENDED WITH MY ADVERTS
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nozino: 6:41pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=remi1444 post=112672812][/quote]

Na this law you dy quote? You be lawyer?

This law refers to improvement such as painting etc and not kitchen furniture. Even the law states that the landlord is to pay the tenant for the “improvement”.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2022
Rug: 10k.
Baby Seat & Rocker: 13k

Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by depure(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2022
How is the ups

[

quote author=Seunisco post=112666031]Good afternoon guys.
I’ve got these for sale.

1. 2 units of perfectly working 1000VA Stabilizer costs- 9,000 each.
2. 1 unit of 2000VA perfecting working stabilizer( bluegate)- 18,000 negotiable
3. 1 unit of bluegate ups model bg 1550( doesn’t last at all again) - table a very reasonable offer

Reason for sale- house uses an inverter hence no need for these anymore

Free delivery to anyone within Ibadan.

WhatsApp/ contact- 0.91.242639.67
[/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnamokenna(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2022
nnamokenna:
Declutter sales!!!

[/s] SOLD

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by remi1444: 7:37pm On May 09, 2022
pocohantas:

It says if he carried out improvements with the consent of the landlord in writing, he shall be entitled to compensation.

1) What happens if it wasn’t in writing and the tenant doesn’t want to be compensated. He simply wants to leave with his stuff.

2) Where is the part that explicitly states tenants cannot leave with their fixtures?

(1) Aunty Poco, Toh, that’s left to the court to decide.

(2) That rule( not leave with fixtures) is a common law rule which is organic in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) ... (6522) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Osmondinho(m), WhiteAngels001(m), bukkysam(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.