Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6767347 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) ... (6371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
ajoyeleke:

tnx for the honesty sir, I'm greatful

stabilizer recieved
Bro you for just tell me say you don arrange somewhere else I no go even stress myself dey arrange against early morning tomorrow as planned when we talked last
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
hapheeyxz:

How legit are u
💀🤐
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

I am super legit.... Whatsp me so dt u can know me
😕😕😕
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Craigbrown4076: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Demex40:
Yes bro, i will make her pay, i have her BVN ALREADY!!
Thank you

What's the update chief?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
yehmy:
you see scam written all over that moniker and you want to deal with him?

For real, na me be scammer.... Nairaland has turned to a place someone will call u a scammer without no evidence of scam...

From where u did not expect, ur long awaited success and expectation will be cut short if u don't provide any evidence of scam..

Go back as far as 2017... Pls bring one evidence of scam against me...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SimpleLife23: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have sold over 6 clippers here to nairalanders and someone here is calling me a scam..

Somebody please save me oooo... Odinnamdi abeg show oo..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Report here with an evidence of scam pls... Post here in the public
it's like your head is paining you, do a quick search of your number 08166605471 on nairaland and post the screenshot of the result and also why did you deactivate your Denreledave moniker 🤔
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

See hypocrite.... U r quick to defend someone but u r quick to call me a scammer without no evidence or contact for sales at all

Human beings are just wicked shaa
you don't have manners, go and clear the dirt on your previous moniker that you deactivate before you come and be screaming like a dog here.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Are you this dum b?

Do you even know the meaning of notorious at all?

Do you know when to use that word and what will lewd to such word?

If you have bad intention against me without no evidence, may God raise a barrier for u at the brim of ur success....

Imagine
Better don't be unfortunate or are you not the same fool that admit he was a fool because of 1k on this same nairaland. Better watch who you are coming for.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
😒 Don't be a nuisance on here mate.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

See hypocrite.... U r quick to defend someone but u r quick to call me a scammer without no evidence or contact for sales at all

Human beings are just wicked shaa
Yes I defend someone because they don't deactivate Monika when they are called out unlike you bro. I have drop the evidence I saw now clear your name or remain Silent.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:
I have sold over 6 clippers here to nairalanders and someone here is calling me a scam..

Somebody please save me oooo... Odinnamdi abeg show oo..
ur location for the clipper and price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

U r an ijiot as usual.

Deactivate?

Are you this fullish?
Bcox only a fullish person will not know dt deactivated account will show "nobody" when u to check their post..

Now search for my name and ssee if it is deactivated.

What sort of fullish ijiot is this for God sake? Didn't even bother to ask why I cud nt post with the acct.

Jsut assumed dt i deactivated and hence a scammer
❤️&💡
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

I wud have referred u to ur children but they are innocent in this..
I wunt let them pay for the misbehaviour of their father
Well i think i'm engaging you too much. Atleast there's a Caveat emptor on your phone number, whoever is dealing with you now should thread with caution.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Like u r very fullish to have called me a scammer... Very fullish somebody....

Just to sell my own personal laptop, u r calling me a scammer....

Like are you m@d?

God will disgrace you at the time u needed him most.... Chaiiii I
From Zizaboni to Microsoft10 gosh your past is haunting you bro, you think you can cuss 😂 it can't affect me 1 bit. Your past on nairaland is so dirty bro fix up.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:

If nt dt u r ijiot, u shud have asked me...

We had a disagreement and he threatened to deal me of nairaland.. I challenge him to try it, hence he started posting false news abt me..

He cud nt still get me and u decided just like dt, dt I am a scammer..

Are you not old enough to manufacture sense in ur brain b4 u act?

I sell iPhones on jiji and nairaland too well to be called a scammer for no reason

May God disappoint u at the point of ur success for this intentional wrong
So have checked this and I can confirm it's true, so I read up on what happened between you and that guy and I can see it was just a troll. So you can see i'm not as stupid as you. Nevertheless I have some questions about your Zizaboni and Microsoft10 Monika which on one when you were bursted for pretense begging you change the topic and admit you are a 😏.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
So i'm going to take down the post about calling you a scammer though ✌️ ❤️&💡
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sultty(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
The following items are up for sale and are negotiable:

-1TB hard drive (brand new) -25,000

-Industrial change over switch - 80,000

☎️/WhatsApp: 08081189692
My location is abeokuta

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Engrchoko: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
chccho:
Brand New, never been worn before, with tags
George Corporate shoes
Size:9(42)
Price 28k
Synthetic Leather

Which one is the left and right shoe?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sleemzy1501(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sleemzy1501:
ipone 12
128gb
Black.
Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) ... (6371) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lamzee(m), Mcdreamy15 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.