Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,031 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (5743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6818838 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) ... (6398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jheypeel(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2023
odimbannamdi:

O ye Crusader, it is time to lead by example and put your money where your mouth is.

This is a clearance thread, so 15k is an overkill. I will pay 8k for the shoe. Bring in an escrow and I will pay to the escrow while you waybill the shoe to me.

I am very serious... wink
Ignored
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Jheypeel:

Ignored
Doesn't look like you ignored
Instead you acknowledged his post

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by PinkNature(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by petroclaus(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2023
petroclaus:
GET YOUR INVERTER NOW

Whatever your Energy needs we provide
All Inverters, Solar Panels, CCTV Cameras and others.
No dey wait for NEPA

WhatsApp Only
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neutralmind: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Get the sleep you deserve on this semi orthopaedic mattress

Brand new mattress for sale.

Green Earth Brand

Very good and firm with 3 yrs warranty

6 by 6 by 8 inches.

N65,000

09131586136 call or WhatsApp

Other sizes available too. All semi orthopaedic mattresses

1. 2.5ft by 6ft by 4 inches
2. 3ft by 6ft by 6 inches
3. 3.5ft by 6ft by 6 inches
4. 4ft by 6ft by 6inches
5. 4ft by 6ft by 8 inches
6. 4.5ft by 6ft by 6 inches
7. 4.5ft by 6ft by 8 inches
8. 4.5ft by 10 inches.
9. 4.5ft by 6ft by 12 inches
10. 4.5ft by 6ft by 14 inches.
11. 4.5ft by 6 ft by 16 inches
12. 4.5ft by 6 ft by 18 inches
13. 6ft by 6ft by 8 inches.
14. 6ft by 6ft by 10 inches
15. 6ft by 6ft by 12 inches.
16. 6ft by 6ft by 14 inches
17. 7ft by 6 ft

You can also order online:

https://www.naijamattress.com

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by petroclaus(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2023
petroclaus:
Clearance Sale @Best Price Abuja

[s]URGENT GIVE AWAY MERCURY 2.4Kva
All in One Inverter, Charger, AVR,
Automatic change Over etc = 65k SOLD[/s]

*Complete System INVERTER & BATTERY = 310k

*Jikokoa Fast Cooking Charcoal Stove = 17,500k

*Suoer 2 in 1 2000W
Inverter & Charger = 42k

*Fireman 6.6Kva Generator
Neatly used and Working Perfectly = 180k

*[s]HP 30A Laserjet Toner Cartridge
Black Ink = 8k SOLD[/s]

*Sound Proof YC POWER GENERATOR
Brand New = 2.8M

*[s]Brand New PS3 Controller + Brand New Havit USB Double Pad + Far Cry4 + PS3 Console with RLOD Problem = 20k SOLD[/s]

*Low Budget Inverters Available ( New and Used) = 40k and Above

*1000VA and 500VA CENTURY STABILIZER AVAILABLE

* Laptop DELL LATITUDE (faulty NTA Screen) + ORIGINAL FOLLOW COME CHARGER = 15K

*PS2 POUCH WITH OVER 50 CD's = 5k

*Brand New Trainers Size 45 = 3k SOLD

*[s]Mercury 2.4Kva 24v Inverter
(Brand New) = 100k SOLD[/s]

*[s]Contec CP1700 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1700VA / 1.7Kva / 24v. = 75k SOLD[/s]

*[s]Polo by Ralph Suade Shoe,
Size 45 / 11. = 8k SOLD[/s]

*[s]Luminous Inverter 3.5Kva 48v
Urgent give away @ 130k for now = 190k SOLD[/s]

Serious Buyers should Whatsapp only *07039576688*
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by petroclaus(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2023
petroclaus:
GET YOUR INVERTER NOW

Whatever your Energy needs we provide
All Inverters, Solar Panels, CCTV Cameras and others.
No dey wait for NEPA

WhatsApp Only
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2023
100fix:

Between you and God.
Abeg remove God for dis una matter. Go and sort ur self out

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Litblogger: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2023
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2023
brownemmanuel43:

Sort myself?

I don't even know you or the man.

They asked him to come forward with all the information he has and let everyone analyze it,

He didn't!

Is that not a scammer?

And you go around taking side with him, speaking to your own detriment.

Since you have taken side with him and you hate scammers, call him out here to present his evidences if he will not be the scammer on all angles.

I Dare YOU TO CALL HIM OUT !!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2023
100fix:

Sort myself?

I don't even know you or the man.

They asked him to come forward with all the information he has and let everyone analyze it,

He didn't!

Is that not a scammer?

And you go around taking side with him, speaking to your own detriment.

Since you have taken side with him and you hate scammers, call him out here to present his evidences if he will not be the scammer on all angles.

I Dare Him To Come Outside !!

I am going to call him out now, yet again!

See if he comes out.

@noobody
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Good morning, Its another beautiful day and we are still available for the following services. DM now 0806 946 7332

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Som497: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Som497:
PlayStation 4 for sale with only one pad.
4 games available
FIFA 23, Mortal kombat , Resident Evil and God of War.
Location is Onitsha. Please you will come and inspect it yourself.
Number is on signature
Price is 130k (slightly negotiable)
still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2023
brownemmanuel43:

Didn't the person he did business with also come out and challenge him here?

noobody went mute. But he still has all sorts of accusations on all my posts, and you take sides with that?!!! All of you that has accused me here, it's between you and God!

Do you see the side you're taking?

You're standing on a thin thread, taking the sides of someone that's entirely not straight forward and is not mindful of the things that he does, neither does he consider the consequences.

My profile has been lying dormant for days now. For no reason whatsoever. You put yourself there?

When his crooked acts are finally exposed. You are under obligation to enforce that he removes libel from my profile and determine and carry out what his punishment will be.

Because you took his side and he misled you.

You should make sure his name is added to scammers list as you judged right for me or then, it's between you and God.

Not only you now, everyone as made a move to express their solidarity for him be it by likes or insulting me.
And it is binding because I presented you with the truth which I didnt even owe you to begin with.

You'll say you "did" it under ignorance but I presented you the truth and you did it anyhow.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LookBeautifulPe(f): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Patek Philippe Wristwatch

Spec:
Leather Strap
Analog
Battery
Chronograph
Water Resistance

Price: 18,500

Call/WhatsApp: 08161827215

Change your Wristwatch today.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WillZurich(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2023
Used Clean REDMI NOTE 11 5G.
8GB RAM
128GB STORAGE

150K..

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Jheypeel:

Ignored

Lol...you acknowledged.

You guys should learn to eat the dish you serve.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

grin grin...you sef see am...lol
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2023
brownemmanuel43:

noobody accused someone, he went to destroy the person's profile, didn't give any explanation to waht happened, no evidence to back anything up, the person said noobody has accused him wrongly, dropped a his account information to prove his innocence, noobody was called on to provide all information for analysis, noobody said that's not important.
The person noobody did business with even came out, and said "this is me. Mr noobody, come out and narrate to everyone"

noobody went mute.

The person's profile lies in ruin yet, he cannot transact business yet, "noobody smiles (seemingly), everyday since doing business saying all is well, I have done injustice and God does not count it. Because even I, noobody am in place of God"

You come online, and what do you do? You misuse your power of numbers, you become a false witness, because you can do anything you like anyhow, without looking to human being like you, no consequences, because you're God also yourself.

You say "Mr noobody, add him to the scammers list"

How can you ever go free?

After God deals with Mr noobody, of course you're next in line. All of you that sided with him, you're on the queue with him.

If you all were not presented with truth or, if you have analyzed Mr noobody's evidences and beyond reasonable doubt, then you could be ignorant of the fact that I don't know him. But if all these isn't the case, you deliberately spoke to other person's hurt, you're right there.

@noobody -the accuser
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2023
The thread where noobody mentioned I sacmmed him with hundreds of pages, I have never at anytime posted there.

I don my businesses in peace. Anyone I have done business can testify.
I don't give out free product but I do good business.
Not that you look at me as something but I DO GOOD BUSINESS ANYHOW.

There is no single litigious comment on my profile, as regards business or anything at all, except this Mr noobody that has come from nowhere and destroyed my profile.

Where is your indignation against such fellow and all the persons that has accused me?
Where is your wrath?

Is it only to make a a scapegoat out of people, you all troop out?

But noobody is the guilty person here.
He has accused somebody wrongly, yet he sits on it. He's a scammer.

Where's all the people that tag people scammers here?
Where's all of you?
If you don't come out now, you have no right to come out in the future.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noobody(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2023
4rt

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2023
Airpods Pro 1st Gen

Serial number: Gwxcks6plkkt

ADEOLA ODEKU

NEGOTIABLE

07011760893 - WHATSAPP ONLY

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2023
noobody:
grin cheesy grin

Scammer only furious he got caught,

Evil twins,

Imaginary twin..yet you deleted your profile on nairaland even thou you claimed you did not do anything wrong,

Even on the Google pixel thread,someone else called you out,yet you claim you did not scam,

Please tell me what a scammer does?if not all these traits you showed.

I dropped hard evidence,it's left to you to prove me wrong

Prove to use you have a twin.simple,or come to the police station,

As you claimed you are tracking me,and you promised to kill me,so I am waiting to be killed.

I told you let's meet up at the police station last week,so you can defend the case against you,you were a no show.

So keep ranting,I only replied this to tell you,I won't erase anything.

Fact still remains @100fix is a scammer!!

Good luck.

All these claims.

1. I scammed you.
2. I promised to track you and kill you.
3. I posted on the pixel thread.

Post any evidence connecting me to this.

You said someone accusing me on a thread, was that not after you went and posted that that's my second account?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2023
100fix:

All these claims.

1. I scammed you.
2. I promised to track you and kill you.
3. I posted on the pixel thread.

Post any evidence connecting me to this.

You said someone accusing me on a thread, was that not after you went and posted that that's my second account?

Whether it is by any phone number I have ever posted on my profile 100fix
Or the account details you paid to
Or that you were at anytime in contact with 100fix for any business.
My telephone number is 08138081735 for any WhatsApp conversation I and you ever had.

This guy is a bad person oh, you all should be ware of him.

All of you have seen my post here, whether it is generator I sold or phone or anything

Did I at anytime use 2 numbers or did I use any number other than 08138081735?

This man is telling me that don't know h from any where that the only way he will not delete misinformation ony profile unless I come to meet him at police station? Will any one here do that?

Let him prove, he did not prove, he is saying I should come to police station. If it is police station he wants, why did he go and write evil on my profile about?

You people see that you must deal with this guy.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2023
noobody:
grin cheesy grin

Scammer only furious he got caught,

Evil twins,

Imaginary twin..yet you deleted your profile on nairaland even thou you claimed you did not do anything wrong,

Even on the Google pixel thread,someone else called you out,yet you claim you did not scam,

Please tell me what a scammer does?if not all these traits you showed.

I dropped hard evidence,it's left to you to prove me wrong

Prove to use you have a twin.simple,or come to the police station,

As you claimed you are tracking me,and you promised to kill me,so I am waiting to be killed.

I told you let's meet up at the police station last week,so you can defend the case against you,you were a no show.

So keep ranting,I only replied this to tell you,I won't erase anything.

Fact still remains @100fix is a scammer!!

Good luck.

Post all the details of your business that you got scammed, let people look at it.

Someone else here has suggested that before.

Post it, let people compare and analyze it.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2023
Do you people see this man now?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2023
They said he should post details, he's busy talking other things.

What is there to post details?

In posting details that everybody should see and libeling someone which one is easier?

All these difficult long stories your are promoting to decieve everybody but information you did not give them.

I'm sure they didn't even scam him to begin with and that also will he exposed.

You accuse someone, you didn't not prove anything, you say the person should defend himself.

Like you stop someone's car on the road and claim it's yours and you created crowd, you didn't point out the engine number Directly on the vehicle, and you hold him saying you will not leave him until he defends himself and say people should start beating him. Baseless accusations

What is the difference between this guy and those people who accuse of stolen manhood.

They will not open it for people to see, they will be narrating stories and expect people to start beating innocent well dressed people because they don't appear troublesome.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2023
But you will not escape this one, you had time, sufficient time, to recant your statements, my profile has suffered. You are no different from the manhood stealers.

You have made a mistake by coming here to try it.

You are a hardened person, you must have been doing it since to people, in one way or the other, Everybody will know you on this one!

Ole!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2023
we are waiting for your proofs oh

Thank God, you just spoke, so, it will not be as if your phone died, or something happened to your phone.

Please people come and give this @noobody deadline to prove his allegations.

Manhood stealer!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Litblogger: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2023
You that is accusing cannot prove your accusations but the person that claims does not know you, and wants to go hos way, he is the one that has something to hide BUT, you the accuser, you don't.

THIEF!

Do you people see this person?

Everyone said you should drop transaction details?

Me, that you're accusing, self, is bold enough to say noobody drop transaction details for all of us, to see.

you're a thief and a liar

Drop every single information you have concerning this matter. (Whatsapp messages oh, call recordings oh, everything) because I know you were recording all the calls I made to you.

Let everyone of us see it.

abi people did I not say right?

Ahn an, you cannot just come out and be accusing people and altering thier life badly because you're a miscreant person

@noobody come outside and drop your proves

Since you have involved everyone here, I believe they have a right to really see what you're talking about, that you are not making a fool of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) ... (6398) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DenreleDave(m), lilachiever(m), omobacyprus(m), Pdsco, jiday4(m), oluremmy234(m), emeraldlife, hapheeyxz, Opperwezen(m), maxinvile(m), donbrowser(m), dapotemi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.