Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:55 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (6415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (7007061 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) ... (6489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DrSam4(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20
osundo3:
Items for sale in Akoka, Bariga and Yaba contact 07032377604
Single Chair- 60k
Double Chair- 60k
Generator - 270k
AC- 300k

Double chair 30k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 4:07pm On Jul 20
Duchexx:

This one sef na comeback..you thought you ate?😂😭you wey them pick from gutter. Go and ask those people you call parents who your real parents are. You wey slowpoke better pass. You and iron condemn no be the same thing. If them call men..you sef go come out?😂
Lols why did you run away, you came to my dm and still block me.
You have sold every little property your useless papa left for you and your siblings.
This is your other account, you go still sell your olosho mama join 🤣🤣😂

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 4:12pm On Jul 20
Duchexx:

You insulting people’s family says so much about yours. Because they refused to buy your stolen Gen..you’re angry? Hunger don finish you and you’re pouring your frustrations on them. Garri you no fit afford. Na saliva you just dey swallow since😂 hungry fool
You go thief Gen hoping you go sell at giveaway price use am chop for the year. Oloriburuku omoale.
U better find solution to your mouth odour.
It runs in your family, omo ofo elenu rirun.
Dirty guy with mouth odour

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Duchexx: 5:23pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

Lols why did you run away, you came to my dm and still block me.
You have sold every little property your useless papa left for you and your siblings.
This is your other account, you go still sell your olosho mama join 🤣🤣😂

E pain am😂
At least i fit sell something..you Wetin you fit sell apart from Gen wey you thief. With your iPhone 5😂 poor fool. Keep swallowing saliva..your belle go soon full. I understand why you dey frustrated…at 40..you still be fool..no property..the only property you get na your erectile dysfunction😂 and staphylococcus. Oloriburuku
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 5:40pm On Jul 20
Duchexx:

E pain am😂
At least i fit sell something..you Wetin you fit sell apart from Gen wey you thief. With your iPhone 5😂 poor fool. Keep swallowing saliva..your belle go soon full. I understand why you dey frustrated…at 40..you still be fool..no property..the only property you get na your erectile dysfunction😂 and staphylococcus. Oloriburuku
You are suffering from HALITOSIS

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20
LetLoveHeal:
Open box Jo power Rechargable battery 12v7.5ah for your rechargable fan,Bike, Generator e.t.c Contact or chat-09I28698472
PRICE-#10k

Pick up-IFE(OAU) can also waybill

Is this still available sir?
Can it go for 8k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Duchexx: 5:51pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

You are suffering from HALITOSIS

Wetin concern me with who you dey tag? You go cry tire!!! Face of SAPA 2024! Best in frustration! Mr Staphylococcus 😂 Best in erectile dysfunction 😭
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 5:57pm On Jul 20
Duchexx:

Wetin concern me with who you dey tag? You go cry tire!!! Face of SAPA 2024! Best in frustration! Mr Staphylococcus 😂 Best in erectile dysfunction 😭
This is your other account, you can’t deny it
And this your phone number ‪+234 904 861 6456‬.
Nigga elenu rirun (mouth odour)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 6:11pm On Jul 20
Chevrolet076:
Items for sale at clearance price!!!

T900 and I7 pro max smart watches 6k

Neck hanging Bluetooth earphones 3,500

In ear wireless Bluetooth earphones 3,500

X12 Bluetooth earphones earphones with touch capacity 3,500

Metal body T9 cordless clippers 6k

Screen extender/phone holder 3k

Rechargeable Bluetooth wireless mouse with dual mode SOLD

Battery powered wireless mouse 2,500

Type C + USB 2.0 Adapter for phones 1,200

All items are brand new

Ijaiye lagos
Call or WhatsApp 08185928386
is the clipper still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trendybit123: 6:14pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

U better find solution to your mouth odour.
It runs in your family, omo ofo elenu rirun.
Dirty guy with mouth odour

Guy rest, make we for see better deal.. Cho Cho cho like parrot, haba

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moji12(f): 6:16pm On Jul 20
A 7 seater settee available for sale, it is still in good condition. The only constraint is that it is fading and it is not so pronounced as you can see in the picture. Location is ayobo.
Also the center table is for sale.
Reasons for sale is relocation.
If interested you can DM.
Better still you can contact using this number 08033 one eight one four eight one

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moji12(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20
Moji12:
A 7 seater settee available for sale, it is still in good condition. The only constraint is that it is fading and it is not so pronounced as you can see in the picture. Location is ayobo.
Also the center table is for sale.
Reasons for sale is relocation.
If interested you can DM.
Better still you can contact using this number 08033 one eight one four eight one

You can come up with a good offer, purpose of selling is relocation.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Duchexx: 6:23pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

This is your other account, you can’t deny it
And this your phone number ‪+234 904 861 6456‬.
Nigga elenu rirun (mouth odour)

Face of staphylococcus 😂leave innocent man alone and face me! you think say your mouth bad..where your own stop na there my own just dey begin. Oloriburuku. Born throwey. Go warm your spoiled eba jare😂😭

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 6:30pm On Jul 20
Duchexx:

Face of staphylococcus 😂leave innocent man alone and face me! you think say your mouth bad..where your own stop na there my own just dey begin. Oloriburuku. Born throwey. Go warm your spoiled eba jare😂😭
Nigga Elenu rirun 🤣🤣😆
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 6:31pm On Jul 20
Trendybit123:

Guy rest, make we for see better deal.. Cho Cho cho like parrot, haba
Ogun kpai your mama
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 6:39pm On Jul 20
Available
Betnomore:
New but no carton 1TB Micron PCie Gen 4 NvMe 2230 SSD upgrade for Steamdeck, Legion Go or ROG Ally.
Price:130k
Check signature for contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 6:40pm On Jul 20
Available
Betnomore:
Brand new ps4 pro version 11. Opened to hack and install 20 games. Available with all accessories.
Price 320k
Location Ikorodu
Check my signature for whatsapp contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 6:40pm On Jul 20
Available
Betnomore:
Mouka flora mattress 6x6x10 for sale. Doesn't come with factory cloth and the cloth needs to be changed. Clearance price of 40k

Mouka flora mattress 6x6x12 for sale. Comes with factory cloth but cloth needs to be changed. Clearance price of 50k

Please please please price is not negotiable

Location Ikorodu
Check my signature for whatsapp contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20
I have a non-functioning LG G7 ThinQ that has been in my closet since last year.

It initially was having issues with the battery draining fast, then the charging port began to have issues recognising chargers and charging the phone, till it went off and refused to come back on again.

Anyone knows how to fix it? I really enjoyed the phone... embarassed

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

Ogun kpai your mama

Esope baba, Jesus loves you.. wink

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Obviouslyblunt: 7:17pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

‘Hardcore criminal’ like your useless father that derived joy from beating your oloriburuku mother that gave birth to a nonentity son with her shrink toto. Eleribu omo eru
people, do you think if someone like this sells you a defective item they’ll ever refund you or own up to it? Be careful buying from nasty individuals.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Obviouslyblunt: 7:24pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

Ogun kpai your mama
mynd44
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 7:41pm On Jul 20
FutureFocus:
Clippers
how much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ReadaDream(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20
WantsandMore:
iPhone 12 Pro no Face ID 128gb factory unlocked 350k
Pictures of the phone

Current battery health?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trendybit123: 7:52pm On Jul 20
Esope6320:

Ogun kpai your mama

Is this all you can do? 🤷‍♀️ undecided no be me go follow you enter inside mud 😃

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Esope6320: 7:56pm On Jul 20
Obviouslyblunt:
people, do you think if someone like this sells you a defective item they’ll ever refund you or own up to it? Be careful buying from nasty individuals.
See your mouth calling someone nasty, u open mouth dey call mynd44.
Ogun kill your mama yur papa yur whole generation
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Goldplucker(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20
DeltaBachelor:
what's your budget and why is no number going to voicemail ?

Sorry, my phone is like that. If I didn’t pick the it would enter voicemail and I’ve tried removing it but hence it’s still record for new contacts.

Text my number on WhatsApp let talk!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ozoneamani02(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20
FutureFocus:
Clippers
Please, how much is the Wahl clipper and the one beside it. Spoke with you about it and you promised to get back to me in WhatsApp. I know you are a busy guy. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Tokkson: 8:00pm On Jul 20
osundo3:
Items for sale in Akoka, Bariga and Yaba contact 07032377604
Single Chair- 60k
Double Chair- 60k
Generator - 270k
AC- 300k

40k for the single chair?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6412) (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) ... (6489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ayomipoe(m), tuwayz(m), CodeFire5000(m), okeyfx(m), KingKayxCee11(m), tjcoded, raydatluvs(m), OPTIVAN and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.