Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,682 members, 7,968,999 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (284 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why? by Marioplus(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
WHY IS IT THAT SOME PEOPLE CLAIM TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST; SON OF GOD AND SON OF MARY but when they hear the name of MARY MENTIONED they want to BURN THEIR HEARTS INTO BLAZES {"And I will put ENMITY between YOU and the WOMAN, and between YOUR OFFSPRING and HERS; HE will CRUSH your HEAD, and YOU will STRIKE his HEEL" Gen.3:15}? GOD CAN COME TO US ANY HOW AND ANY STYLE HE WISHES YET HE CHOSE A PATH IN HUMANITY HENCE WE FOLLOW THE SAME HUMAN VESSELS IN THIS WORLD AND OTHER MEDIUM PROVIDED FOR US TO CONNECT BACK TO GOD IN THIS WORLD AND BEYOND. GOD MADE THEM IMPORTANT AND NOT MORTAL MEN MADE THEM IMPORTANT, GOD DECLARED WE SHALL HONOR THEM FOREVER AND THIS DOES NOT MAKE THEM EQUAL TO GOD OR ABOVE GOD OR GIVE GOD'S GLORY TO THEM "For HE has looked [with LOVING CARE] on the humble state of HIS MAIDSERVANT;
For BEHOLD, FROM NOW ON ALL GENERATIONS WILL COUNT ME BLESSED and HAPPY and FAVORED by GOD!
“For HE WHO is MIGHTY HAS DONE GREAT THINGS for ME;
And HOLY is HIS NAME [to be WORSHIPED in HIS PURITY, MAJESTY, and GLORY]" {Lk.1:48-49}. Hail Mary full of GRACE, the LORD is with YOU, BLESSED ARE YOU AMONG WOMEN AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS CHRIST. HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD; Pray for us YOUR CHILDREN, NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

The Way / Wife Grieves Bitterly: He Crushes Me For Not Worshiping Idol / Valentine Special: Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.