Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off (729 Views)

Loves Me But Won't Date Me? / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Why Do old Black Women Always Come Up 2 Me And Tell Me 2 Cover Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by tayoccu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2007
It really hurts u know? D gurls i luved most won't date me, but they want 2 hang with me.they all tell me i'm a wonderful guy,that they feel on top of d world when we hang out but yet they won't date me. It's been like this for years. I'm confused nairalanders please help me out.
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by layi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2007
They are probably too young to date
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 15, 2007
Tayoccu.i dnt thnk it's a problem.it happens!however,my tot is dat probably u get too friendly nd open wt them b4 u realised and dcides u want to hv smthng to do wt thm.why not reverse it?maybe nt my way.but try smthng new.remember it's been going on like dat 4 years.Mad men keep doing d same thng d same way.i knw u are not!
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 15, 2007
Tayoccu.i dnt thnk it's a problem.it happens!however,my tot is dat probably u get too friendly nd open wt them b4 u realise and decide u want to hv smthng to do wt thm.why not reverse it?maybe nt my way.but try smthng new.remember it's been going on like dat 4 years.Mad men keep doing d same thng d same way.i knw u are not!
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by tayoccu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ noble_irc what do u think i should do?
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by tayoccu(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ noble_irc what do u think i should do?
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by whitelexi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2007
You can be fun to be with. . . without being romantic at all.
U might start to look into the mirror or blame looks, but thats not where the problem lies
Girls like a guy who takes responsibility, pay bills, make them laugh, be a gentleman, hold out the chair, open the door, even gossip with them! They like it, but none of these will make them love u. . . u need to look into u, and find something that ur not doing right, there's that z-factor that u're missing. . . Do u get shy, do u look them in the eyes when u say serious stuff, do u listen to them as in LISTEN? Do u do small gestures like small poems, cards, perfumed candles, flowers, appreciating their looks and attitude, being there when they need u most, offering a hankie or a shoulder to cry on, complimenting and complementing them in public and private? the list is endless but u can get my drift from here.

Advertising means ensuring that the brand name sticks in the mind of the actual and potential users! grin

Goodluck! grin
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by tayoccu(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2007
Dude been there done that. And it ain't my looks either. There was this girl 2 yrs ago, she wouldn't date,but threw a fit if she sees oda gurls
Re: They Won't Date Me, Yet They Won't Tell Me 2 4ck Off by whitelexi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2007
Advertising means ensuring that the brand name sticks in the mind of the actual and potential users!

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know / Are U Ready For A Serious Relationship? / Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.