Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,968 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring (28842 Views)

"When The Gbedu Enter Body": Tonto Dikeh Dances Gbebody On Stage (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
lipsrsealed
dinachi:

Who is Olosho between Tonto and the sweet wife material PA? I am very sure you know the answer! Tonto is social media wife.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Crochet braid... Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
sholatem:
I'm not in support of her past o,but as for d hubby,if u can shape Tonto to d woman she is today,i dont know why u can stay with her to build future together, as for d olosho P.A her time dey come too.I HATE DIVORCE embarassed

Honestly, the guy will be foolish to let Tonto go after all that hardwork.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Zedoo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nice. Btw pls who knows how to check bvn thru mobile phone..??

Where is that code when you need it....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by segzie2012: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Make dis Tonto safe her marriage na cry ....

I don't no why dis ladies that has got something doing(career) cant work towards managing their marital life - alist for the sake of their child. Dem too go won show muscle..say de can do witout der man.. dis act doesnt make any correct lady responsible. Gbam! simple

Which rubbish dance be this! cry she jus won turn laughing stock for haterz...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Sweetnik22(f): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
D media should allow this lady be abeg, can't she live her life without d media poknossing into it.. na wah oo undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by lastmessenger: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Publicity stunt. When the drama is over,we would know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by win3k: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
fake hair, face makeup, fake everything...stop promoting fake people!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Wuraola1111: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
it is well

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by peacemara54(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
We supply pure honey, raw, directly from the bees, our honey is golden brown, thick and unadulterated. We deliver nationwide. Contact my signature for whatsapp/call
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by torqque7(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
You can't turn a hoe into a wife bro rule 001..the scales in Churchills eyes are finally off,good for him. You think after all the crazy life you lived and people's husbands you fvcked you will have a happy home?KARMA is a bit.ch.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Mayflowa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
sexyglow:
Op get busy this is a new year even Linda Ikeji wey be mama for aproko don change..you too need to change

Really?

So this is not story enough for someone that flaunt her live flaunting and taunting others of daily live on internet?

It is irony, you were among one of the first to click on this thread, watch the video and drop a note of note that says otherwise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by onyiiella(f): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
She don wed? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
She should enjoy her life. The ex husband churchrat is a dirty pig. No beautiful woman deserves rubbish men.

There are plenty out there. She ll get another.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Funkybabee(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
God what is this lady eating she is now beautiful even fat self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by princessayesha(f): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
dear tonto, your husband is obviously chasing glitters right now. He will be back....but I wish u get married to someone better than him before he realises his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by jchioma: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
One man's poison, another man's meat! Go Tonto, Go Tonto, Go Tonto ... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by sben2308(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
nightingalee:
... She's so beautiful.
Go c her very early in d mrng . OPEN UR EYE O

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Tonto007(f): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
eyes rolling...gush
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by sben2308(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
princessayesha:
dear tonto, your husband is obviously chasing glitters right now. He will be back....but I wish u get married to someone better than him before he realises his mistakes.

It's a pity we Nigerians of today don't read d full story.
Her husband never slept with his PA and even she knows that she is d one who is lucky to marry a guy like olakunle cuz he marries her despite all odds cuz he luvs her and she promised to changed but did she?

Ask was it, d husband that collected the ring or she that as has no regard for her marriage? Ask n get ur facts straight before painting an honest n transparent man

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by adellam16(f): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
ceometromedia:
Hahaha, you all know by now that her marriage is troubled and Nigerians, well her fans have been praying they come back together, but the actress seem not to care atleast for now. She just made a instagram video where she danced happily flaunting her fingers with NO WEDDING RING on. Talk about mama catching her groove, lol, she really did tho. Watch the video below…

N.B Me I will say, Go tonto, Go tonto… Go… and when they make up I will also say- NICE. People need to stop expecting us to be sad for people who are happy just because the world think they should be sad because they just got out of a relationship. If it is Godly or not, e no concern me. It is left to them and their God. Please watch Tonto's dance moves after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-dumps-wedding-ring-in-new.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nu0C_Jupxs
how is dis ur business? Lilian n ubi own done subside na tonto nd churchill news u wan dey carry about? Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by princessayesha(f): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
sben2308:

It's a pity we Nigerians of today don't read d full story.
Her husband never slept with his PA and even she knows that she is d one who is lucky to marry a guy like olakunle cuz he marries her despite all odds cuz he luvs her and she promised to changed but did she?

Ask was it, d husband that collected the ring or she that as has no regard for her marriage? Ask n get ur facts straight before painting an honest n transparent man
So he is not cheating on her...then why is she frustrated? no amount of make up and dancing can hide the fact that she is sad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by lawnreigh(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
LecciGucci:

U hate divorce but thats very common among ur people na... they see nothing wrong in divorce and cheatin... im not saying others don't cheat. But d rate is too high among wedding involving yorubas.

I mean over 90% of celebrity wedding involving either a yoruba man or woman Have crashed.
And all are due to one reason!..
'INFIDELITY RUMORS' ...
pls im not hatting oh but its just a fact
I can't argue with you but its one of the dark side of been too liberal moreover sorry to say but some career path is the easiest pathway to corporate Olosho which I think acting, singing, modeling etc is part. So its part of the reasons why celebrity marriages don't last because most of them are beaches & hoes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
We need to look at celebrities as people too just like we go through deep situations they do as well marriage is no joke and I feel for her but something tells me she is giving bloggers exactly what they want a story
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by curvilicious: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
This man just wants to send Tonto back to the world
I pray she does not backslide cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by nasiest(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
see the bleaching skin. so disgusting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by luswitz(f): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
I so like dis girl. Live ur life sweeri kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by sben2308(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
princessayesha:

So he is not cheating on her...then why is she frustrated? no amount of make up and dancing can hide the fact that she is sad.

D qxn is y is she sad n who is d reason. I know for sure Olakunle is d best thing going that has ever happened to her, a guy that takes all her shit n nonsense despite all warning from him to stop n change but still she did not listen.

Note time will tell who is right n wrong but pls I will advise we get d genuine facts before putting out our mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by cybriz82(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Ok

abi ooo na so monkey tek dey dance enter market.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by graciella(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
OP so when your mom and dad were not wearing wedding rings, did it mean their marriage crashed?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by Olufhemy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
LecciGucci:

U hate divorce but thats very common among ur people na... they see nothing wrong in divorce and cheatin... im not saying others don't cheat. But d rate is too high among wedding involving yorubas.

I mean over 90% of celebrity wedding involving either a yoruba man or woman Have crashed.
'INFIDELITY RUMORS' ...

Why go tribal?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring by sholatem(f): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
LecciGucci:

'INFIDELITY RUMORS' ...
Your level of reasoning is poor,I must confess,u said u are stating fact while u are being bias,ask dem ur pple why dey refuse to marry Linda ikeji,genevieve nnaji,Rita Dominic, Cossy etc to mention few,atleast ours stil giv marriage a trial either it works or not,alainironu,to fe gbooro lole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Speaks On Why Seun Kuti Was Handcuffed / Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella: Seyi Law's Daughter's New Photos / Regina Daniels Celebrates First Christmas As Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.