Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed (1152 Views)

Suicide Bombers Hit IDP Camp In Dalori, Borno. Many Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Macky009: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fulani herdsmen reportedly attacked Agadagba and Opidlo communities of Ohimini and Okpokwu Local Governments Councils, many persons have been reportedly killed and several others injured after the attack.

A certain Alex Ogwuche of Opidlo community in Okpokwu LGA was named to be among the victims killed by the rampaging herders in the latest attack.

According to a reports, “At the moment, villagers of the Opidlo community who could not withstand the attack have fled to nearby communities and are currently taking refuge at Effoyo, Ugbokolo and Odessassa axis while those from Agadagba are currently counting their ordeals at Idekpa and other safe communities in Ohimini LGA...For info visit: http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/01/24/fulani-herdsmen-attack-idoma-communities-many-killed/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Godemcee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
again,this fulani people are cursed.they are worse than the devil.all they do is kill nd destroy.

spit on every fulani head

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Onechancearmy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Godemcee:
again,this fulani people are cursed.they are worse than the devil.all they do is kill nd destroy.

spit on every fulani head

Their Oga is at the top giving them help.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Godemcee(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Their Oga is at the top giving them help.
I hope the man die. miserable death
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
We need to liken Fulani herdsmen to alshabab and Isis.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Oladimejyy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Godemcee:
If he doesnt die miserably can u tell your friends and family to help you.mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Oladimejyy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Godemcee:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Hotsparkles(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Yujin(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is the intention not glaringly lucid to all now? Just yesterday, the Agatus rejected any part of their land to be used as grazing reserve and today we hear this news. Should the Idomas conceed their lands for the private businesses of the fulani elites and live for a while before Islam is forced down throat in the no distant future or should they stand resolute in defiance to the fulanis and fight on until they are totally crushed with federal might or should they reject Nigeria that CAN'T AND WON'T PROTECT them for another country that promises them a better life and future? It is their choice to make and the time is NOW. I'll like to hear from Senator David Mark. He once boasted to use the last drop of his blood to defend Nigeria. I'll like to hear him repeat such publicly for the defence of Idomaland. RIP to the peaceful farmers now victims of the conquest ongoing in Idomaland.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by adadike281(f): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
where is that yeye gov with his Fulani's are your brothers statement! Idomas should rise now and defend themselves or perish. islamisation is real

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
tHats my gf villa...

NIGERIA GOVERMENT IS CURSED

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Blackfire(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hehehehe I love this government, and it's daily heart shattering stories.

Am happy I didn't vote for them..

Did u vote for them?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Godemcee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
If he doesnt die miserably can u tell your friends and family to help you.mtcheeeeeeew
dumbie u say what

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Litmus: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
I just don't understand how communities that have had past blood-letting with the so-called Herdsmen/ Fulani can continually be surprised and massacred by them, over and over and over again. Are people so thick they cant learn and consequently device counter measures ?

...even dumb antelopes plains dwellers have over time devised counter measures (HERDING) against lions so that now lions only take the weak, elderly and occasional calf'. Actually, the antelopes even manged to solve their pensioners problem in one fell swoop if one thinks about it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by kitakoli(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Blackfire:
Hehehehe I love this government, and it's daily heart shattering stories.

Am happy I didn't vote for them..

Did u vote for them?

NO
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by Odingo1: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
You will fall a victim, keep on backing evil people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by rhymesnoni(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
god!!!!!!!!! wat do diz herdsmen want??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Idoma Communities, Many Killed by prince9851(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
I just pity d mumu cowards dat are staying back in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

e bo / Revered Fathers And IPOB Take Biafraa Agitation To The Church...inspiring! / Pictures Emerge After Nigeria Army Denies Touching Aba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.