Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,468 members, 7,929,553 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Song That Got Everyone Dancing In The North East - Give Me Something - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Song That Got Everyone Dancing In The North East - Give Me Something (521 Views)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North / Top 10 Gospel Rap Song That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Song That Got Everyone Dancing In The North East - Give Me Something by abdulomap(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fast rising star Abdulkarim Omale Yusuf popularly known as Oma P is a talented sensational singer/rapper, song writer and entertainer with an unquenchable desire for great achievements. His style of music varies, all infused with African flavour!

Give me something is a certified party-banger to sing-along, that will definitely move your heart to dance as you will unconsciously sing the chorus in your head.

Give me something was officially released on jaguda.com and premiered on Coolfm Kano on 19th December 2016.

As at the time of posting this thread, Oma P is massively booked up to perform in severally up coming shows and we learnt that he will be headlining the upcoming Industry Night Special which is the maiden edition for 2017.

This is just a teaser of great things to come from Oma P. Listen up and enjoy.

http://jaguda.com/2016/12/19/oma-p-give-something/

Follow Oma P on instagram @officialomap and twitter @iamomap for more from this handsome looking and talented fast rising star.

(1) (Reply)

Demola – Say Yes | Funmitrends / Ex Bbnaija Housemate Uriel Oputa Team Up With Baseline For A New Single / How Great You Are Ft. Kelvin Kings By Princess Ellenn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.