Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,680 members, 7,979,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:23 AM

Looking For Someone To Share A 2bedroom With In Kubwa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For Someone To Share A 2bedroom With In Kubwa (269 Views)

FLATMATE: in a 2bedroom flat at Kola-alagbado, Lagos. Now 170k for total package / Luxury 2bedroom With Modern Design And Facilities / For Sale: 2bedroom With Roofed 2nos Room & Parlour At Gas Line Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone To Share A 2bedroom With In Kubwa by rabiumalik: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
i have a 2bedroom with 2 toilets and one kitchen one big parlour
looking for someone to share the rent with
theres light and water
180k the person would occupy one room and have one bathroom
theres light, i would foot the bills for generator and nepa
location of the house is kubwa phase 3 junction close to a popular foodspot called mama iyabo in kubwa close to redemmed church
whats app me on 08065677358 if interested.
Re: Looking For Someone To Share A 2bedroom With In Kubwa by emerich(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
rabiumalik:
i have a 2bedroom with 2 toilets and one kitchen one big parlour
looking for someone to share the rent with
theres light and water
180k the person would occupy one room and have one bathroom
theres light, i would foot the bills for generator and nepa
location of the house is kubwa phase 3 junction close to a popular foodspot called mama iyabo in kubwa close to redemmed church
whats app me on 08065677358 if interested.
Would have gladly love to be ur roomy but the proximity to mama iyabo and soul lounge is not good for my wallet, it's so tempting, nice 1, hope u get some1 soon, nice location, corpers are in town would pass ur message around.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sales In Kaduna / Acres Of Land For Sale / Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.