Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,328 members, 7,917,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:30 PM

Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! (11617 Views)

Man Looking To Embrace Homo Out Of Frustration From Being Rejected By Females / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Weezyclan(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sometimes i'll chat with few friends on social network, and i barely know 90% of the girls life but the way they chat with you seems strange.. like someone (female) poked me i did poke back too then i asked her if she poked me! her reply was "yes hun" strange!!! now asked me if i've eaten too, its now a daily routine for her. so my fellow nairalanders is that sign of care or something else?
Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by kheengjay(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
na scammmm.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
undecided

Uumm... But, isn't it that men been asking that all the time? angry

As if they have extra food to give juz in case the girl haven't eaten... undecided
Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

Uumm... But, isn't it that men been asking that all the time? angry

As if they have extra food to give juz in case the girl haven't eaten... undecided
of cause we do,,,!!!
Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
you sure that's a girl. Girls dont ask random people such.
Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by jameslives: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
That's the caring side of a woman. Afterall, women cook food for the home, they are trying to prove they will make a good house wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bapHnvc82zs

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Weezyclan(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
well she,s a close facebook friend
Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by ikes9(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Maybe she wants to give yhu food with love portion in it....Babes dey hustle to marry this year
#NoTime

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Splinz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Let it be known to you this day, O weezyclan, that the said fellow posting as a lady is nothing but a marauding evil spirit of a man seeking whom to scam in this Buhari's hard times.

Hear, O my son, and live.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Weezyclan(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
O man of God she's a human being
Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
I used to get angry when a babe asked me that. With time I've come to understand that it's just the nature of a woman. I am in Lagos and my mom who is not even in this country would always ask me if I've eaten whenever we talk. Same for all my sisters when they call me. If a Nigerian woman cares for you, she will want to make sure that you have fed your stomach.

You may feel that it is inconsequential, but from a girls stand-point, it's quite important. A girl/woman/lady knows the importance of food. A girl is more susceptible to hunger pangs, they feel hunger on a much more deeper level than men, hence, the reason why she needs to make sure that you are alright. You probably discount the question -- tag it as unnecessary or boring; that's because you can endure hunger to a certain level and thus, you don't see the need to be checked on.

What works for me is to tell the female in question that I can always fix myself something. In my experience that seems to put an end to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dunno why but i just hold that question in high esteem especially if it's coming from a girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
It normal for a girl to ask if a guy has eaten. You shouldn't read meanings to that at all.

Most times, if a girl noticed you are getting too emotional with the chat. I mean if she noticed you are getting attached to her, the only way to explain to you that she cares is the obvious question " have you eaten"

Even after responding in the affirmative, she won't ask what you eat. That's to show you how disinterested it is to know what you did eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Weezyclan(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
what if she decides to cook for you.. what will be your reply ?
Re: Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
most gals put such a question to u if they are on an intimate level with u...though some few might just ask u routinely.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE / When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.