Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. (1277 Views)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
During one of our school games back in sec.sch,i walked up to my crush and chat her up...things were going pretty well until when i feigned one fake call like that with my china phone.naso i just dey make noise dey mention millions upon millions just to impress her,all of a sudden,real call came in.naso my phone dey ring loudly but because of the fact that am so much carried away by my lies,i could nt notice that.naso my crush come touch me come say oga ade o pick ur phone cos is ringing.it was then it dawned on me that a whole disciplinarian prefect has not only made a fool of himself before his crush but before not less than fifteen junior students who by now are already laughing at my poor gimmick.i just wished could disappear from the face of earth...............are there any one with similiar experience here?
Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by TLAX: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
During one of our school games back in sec.sch,i walked up to my crush and chat her up...things were going pretty well until when i feigned one fake call like that with my china phone.naso i just dey make noise dey mention millions upon millions just to impress her,all of a sudden,real call came in.naso my phone dey ring loudly but because of the fact that am so much carried away by my lies,i could nt notice that.naso my crush come touch me come say oga ade o pick ur phone cos is ringing.it was then it dawned on me that a whole disciplinarian prefect has not only made a fool of himself before his crush but before not less than fifteen junior students who by now are already laughing at my poor gimmick.i just wished could disappear from the face of earth...............are there any one with similiar experience here?

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
very dry joke

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
very dry joke
Who is joking here pls?
Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Who is joking here pls?
Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Newbie Alert...... Their post are so dumb that it can make you dumbfounded l

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Newbie Alert...... Their post are so dumb that it can make you dumbfounded l
seconded. D fuy no even try
Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by Apus: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Eeeyahhh
I wanted 2 comment b4 sha but d posters above me...

1 Like

Re: The Day I Embarrassed My Self Cos Of A Girl. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Guy, E No Sweet

(1) (Reply)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / / Not Only Frown At, I Shout Them To Stop Kissing In Public !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.