Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 (529 Views)

I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features / Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Godemcee(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2017
pls does anybody have an idea of any phone with similar equality with the Samsung s7 Nd s7 edge,be it new or London use.it should be within the price range of 100k to 120k.

less I forget it should av that filtered camera of Samsung s7.would av gone for Samsung s7 but I wanna switch from Samsung to another product excluding lumia nd iPhone
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Reply my mail
You can also try a xiaomi phone
Re: Which Phone Has Similar Quality With Samsung S7 by TappGroupNG: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Try the new Phantom 6, its even less than 100k and comes with warranty

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone That Have Any Idea Where I Can Get Redmi 4g Note Battery / 9 Things You Should Know About New Samsung S8 PHOTOS / Oneplus 5 :release Date, Price And Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.