Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,742 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) (21732 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by onexile: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
I support the security agencies. Cos I am a patriotic Nigerian. Infact the DSS and the Airforce should have handles this situation.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by davibid: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2017
One day just one day Nigeria should be like the westerners and respect human rights...

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by drss2(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2017
"those who brought d beast to power will end up in d belle of d beast." - Fayose
dis is noting compared to wat will happen in d future under dis tyrranical terrorist govt, infact, they have not started anytin yet. as soon as they ar done brutalizing d media, they will turn their attention anyone dat criticise buari's govt. which media will speak for brutalized nigerians after d govt has silenced dem
dis is d change nigerians voted for.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Now he is no longer useful. This os just the beginning. By 2018 when real politicking starts ,ppl go hear am for naija.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by leofab(f): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Yekpa and it kept happening
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
drss2:
"those who brought d beast to power will end up in d belle of d beast." - Fayose
dis is noting compared to wat will happen in d future under dis tyrranical terrorist govt.
Leave dem ,they haven't seen anything yet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin

Mumu,how u take know say na DSS?
Pple will just open dia mouth and start to dey vomit shit
Keep d hell shut in d absence of nothing
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by dragonking3: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2017
He supported buhari so let him face the music. .same thing will soon happen when security agencies will handle them zombies in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by SalomonKane: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Gross abuse and violation of a person's right!. Imagine the security agents shouting "seize the phone". You can imagine!.

I truly believe whoever is in power believes he still wears a military uniform.

What nonsense!.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by repogirl(f): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Shebi na den vote shange, make them enjoy am.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Some of the actions of Sowore are quite awkward. If you want to fight for a student whom you think has unjustly been treated, go to court and seek redress. Coming to the venue of convocation to create a scene will not help matters. Activism should be done with common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Mouthgag: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Mumu,how u take know say na DSS?
Pple will just open dia mouth and start to dey vomit shit
Keep d hell shut in d absence of nothing
Fooooool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Proffdada: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Interrupting a public event is a terrorist attack
You're holding everyone as hostage
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
Gross abuse and violation of a person's right!. Imagine the security agents shouting "seize the phone". You can imagine!.

I truly believe whoever is in power believes he still wears a military uniform.

What nonsense!.
Human rights doesn't exist in buhari thoughts or brains. He knows nothing about it and neither does he knows the meaning. This year is a year of koboko and whipping for Nigerians .just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Tgud3: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2017
I hate this country with so much passion why would they arrest him. You can never see LAPD police harass people like that except in this country.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by josite: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2017
this sowore should thank GOD im neither commissioner of police for lagos or the chief security officer of unilag.it owuld have been his worst day on earth.cant u go to court if d guy is wrongfully rusticated?.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by drss2(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2017
onatisi:

Leave dem ,they haven't seen anything yet.
after buari's govt is done with dis con3, nigerians will come to understand why d north is backward in every indices of human development.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
VanBommel:
This guy that was busy writing so many bullcrap against the previous government all because of thief-nubu and bull-hari enjoyed "freedom of speech" to the fullest. Now, he's being rewarded "handsomely". cool cool

But na wetin be him offence now Chai they warned us oooo through various media platform.

One advertisement specifically said he will clamp down on the media but them no hear.
See am now

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by mrjojo: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
This country, don't even know what to say again, Police harassment on the rise, You can't talk freely again, My generation wouldn't forgive me if I bring them into this country of Chaos..
# Timetoflee, I have just one life to live and I wouldn't live it hoping for a better life.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by neonly: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Jobia:
Lol see how they dragged that omoyele sowere like a christmas goat cheesy

okay i did not laugh o grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by gbadexy(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
I like the guy's courage but he is a rabble rouser. The security agents listened to him and accorded him decorum.
They decided to move him out when he insisted on disrupting the event and creating nuisance.
He likes creating trouble and record it to score some point. That's not to say I don't like his news outlet. It's just that he too get for body.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by VanBommel(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

But na wetin be him offence now Chai they warned us oooo through various media platform.

One advertisement specifically said he will clamp down on the media but them no hear.
See am now
bros I'm not trying to sound tribalistic though, the truth is that this APC government is just like the people that introduced it, they use and dump people. Work with them at your peril cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2017
drss2:
after buari's govt is done with dis con3, nigerians will come to understand why d north is backward in every indices of human development.
Infact I don't pity Nigerians one bit,they should simply suffer for their stupidityy in voting for buhari all in exchange for 2kongos of rice and fufu. Very soon even apc politicians will be arrested. Buhari is already compiling their actions .

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Funjosh(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Their was a country
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2017
onatisi abeg u help me see sarrki, omenka and modath grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by googlepikins: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Why can't they just shoot this sahara miscreants
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by smart024(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Abeg self...

Sowore and his I'll mannered boys saw it was the police that they were doing all this gra-gra so that in the end, they will say the police manhandled them...

If they had seen it was proper Alaye thugs that were bouncers at that occasion, they would have seriously behaved themselves knowing what to expect from this same attitude...

Just see o...
The more they are telling them to back off, the more they are pressing on...
What else do you expect...?
Dem for carry them go corner go treat their f-up join self...

Because I get my own issues with police no mean say I go follow support nonsense...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Bigii(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2017
The Dullard is at it again... choi! Buhari undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by jonightinguy: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=onexile post=53109368]I support the security agencies. Cos I am a patriotic Nigerian. Infact the DSS and the Airforce should have handles this situation.

[/quote

I like the way our Harmed men are working. They are working with Harms or without Harms. As for me BuBu all the way. I hope that keeps me relevant till 2019. I just received a slap from unknown source. Where is it coming from?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by EAZY2422(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2017
SmartMugu:
Did this guy decide to start an argument at an ongoing event? There is time and place for everything, definitely not at a function like this one.
bro dis is wer d problem is.our leaders hav so frustrated us that we can't even stand for our right any more.where is the right place to air one's view other than right there?didn't u watch the obama video where he was trying to explain himself to young people in the US and one of them obstructed him between the lines,and when the security wanted taking him out he ordered them not to stating that he had every right to air his views.now thats a Leader.anyways sahara reporters are reaping what they've sown.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari will still regret his actions which will affect even his generation unborn. Well done tyrant
Re: Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2017
useless govt useless security operatives that have no consciencs to refuse an order aimed at intimidation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station / My Threat Worked - MBU / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.