Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time (708 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time by loanky: 2:15am On Jan 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooDLz1dpYp4

In my previous video, I showed proof that I provided help of N24,000 and promised to upload another video when I get help. As you can see from my PO, I got matched with 4 different participants to receive help in the sum of N49,000. The first participant provided help of N24,000; the second participant who was supposed to provide the balance of N25K cancelled his order and I was re-matched with another participant; the 3rd participant refused to make payment probably because of panic and his order was automatically cancelled after 48 hours with his account being blocked 4life!; and there goes the 4th participant whom I was re-matched with again after the 3rd participant failed to make payment and he was the one who finally completed my balance of N25K. Being matched to get payment 4 times alone is enough proof to show that MMM is back and it is matching people. All you need is to exercise patient still you eventually get matched. There's no doubt that the freezing of account measure previously taken by administration was a good measure even though the members allowed themselves to be terrified by the media whoose action has always been channelled against the progress of the scheme. During the freezing, I personnally do not expect increase in mavro but there was. The freezing has actually increased the expected amount of withdrawal of participant who has money in the system. So, I'll advise that you all be patient, stop panicking and participate with an amount you are able to loose.
You can imagine the consequences of participating with an ammount you are able to lose: When you provide help an amount you can afford to loose, you wait for 30days or more before withdrawal, you were comfortable seeing your mavro growing meaning less panic in the system. While you were waiting for weeks to increase your mavro, the action is reducing the amount of people who wishes to GH. Thus, the system balances itself by having more PH request compare to GH request. You eventually requested for help at your own convinient time and got help from those who were confident about the system and who are ready to provide help with their spare money. In this way, money is redistributed from the rich to the poor who are the people the scheme is developed for.
So, I believe you can now see the consequeces of participating with spare money and disregarding attempt to ignite chaos in the system by the median. Panic is detrimental to the growth of this system as its create membership unrest, distrust in the administration and a suitation where participant participates with fear. Let me also point out that if every member in the system continues to PH and GH in the system without breaking the cycle or running after getting their money, the system will continue to survive forever as against most people's believe that the system is bond to collapse. MMM is ponzi scheme, yea we all know that already but a Ponzi scheme that's well managed, controlled, strategically planned and organised by management who are on the path to set the pace and revolution in the Ponzi scheme industry.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time by lovingyouhun: 3:10am On Jan 25, 2017
You try, and what about those who has above 300k in there? Keep deceiving yourself undecided
Re: Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time by seighapaul(m): 4:44am On Jan 25, 2017
lovingyouhun:
You try, and what about those who has above 300k in there? Keep deceiving yourself undecided

So...all the explanations with life experiences from the poster wasn't clear enough for you. He mentioned key points above, the freeze period was initiated to protect participants Marvro (though it caused some panic from unprepared and uninformed members), he also mention participating with spare cash (many members misinterpreted the scheme for an investment opportunity), and most importantly, the poster stressed PATIENCE (imperative during this recovery period of the scheme). Objectively, I believe the scheme will come out stronger than ever but its up to its loyal participant to stand by its ideology and continuously redistribute the wealth amongst themselves.

1 Like

Re: Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time by lovingyouhun: 5:38am On Jan 25, 2017
seighapaul:

So...all the explanations with life experiences from the poster wasn't clear enough for you. He mentioned key points above, the freeze period was initiated to protect participants Marvro (though it caused some panic from unprepared and uninformed members), he also mention participating with spare cash (many members misinterpreted the scheme for an investment opportunity), and most importantly, the poster stressed PATIENCE (imperative during this recovery period of the scheme). Objectively, I believe the scheme will come out stronger than ever but its up to its loyal participant to stand by its ideology and continuously redistribute the wealth amongst themselves.
And I say again, KEEP HOPING. I won't forget your name in a hurry. Save the tears for later ok grin
Re: Strongest Video Proof That MMM Is Back And Better - Got Matched 4 Different Time by Tessie01(f): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2017
lovingyouhun:

And I say again, KEEP HOPING. I won't forget your name in a hurry. Save the tears for later ok grin
MMM Nigeria is back,I just got paid yesterday. long live MMM Nigeria,God bless genuine participants of MMM Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / There Is Ponzi Fire On The Mountain, RUN! By Dr Tunde Olufon. / HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.