Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,943 members, 7,966,488 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] (17498 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by Baba4dgals: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by TeamSimple(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Big man, cuppy

Come make I carry u go baba,
Him go draw chicken leg and ur own go heal gbam!!!
You sabi wella. Take five
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by emmayayodeji(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Sorry oooo
In another news
DSS wanted to arrest Apostle Johnson sulieman in Ado Ekiti, Pls pass this until it get to Mr President that his Vice should read the book of Psalm chapter 105 vs 15 to his hearing. Arresting politicians could be sweet but arresting MEN OF GOD could be dangerous. A word is enough for the wise............
Bleep you, Bleep Ur man of god Bleep Ur god and Bleep evrytin u stand for
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by tillaman(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Dj cuppy should come and bobbie feed her man candy,Lol, get well soon bruh
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by toprealman: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
wunmi590:
Even if he does not have injury, how many goals does he even score per season self.

Shior, you better just sidon there dey collect money jejely, make you dey send to your cuddy girlfriend
His career has been plagued with injury.
Re: Victor Anichebe Laments About His Knee Injury [PICS] by wunmi590(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
toprealman:
His career has been plagued with injury.

Yes I know that,I used to like him when moyes bought him in Everton, but he just lost form, and was very very hard for him to regain the form back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Marathon Running (Pic) / Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award / I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.