Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,311 members, 7,961,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS (58951 Views)

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by nurusystem(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
johnson232:

And u think even God himself can preach peace without justice & fairness?

Why did God allow a religion like islam to grow...the only language they understand is violence...what a religion!
sulaiman is a terrorist by preaching voilence ....
then you should cry
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by nurusystem(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
kenralph:
[color=#990000][/color] Pointless
i pity u..mr pointers
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by deebrain(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Play play..... we are officially in a dictatorship.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ofwest47(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Both the so called pastor and Fayose should have been arrested for treasonable felony and conspiracy.
These so called men of God are out to destroy the country in the name of religion imagine some of them saying the country's President will die this year and his wife will be poisoned just because of religion.
Then who is Islamizing and who is Christianizing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by LordOfNaira: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
fayose is the greatest yeroba man alive grin
You need to see a psychiatrist, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by toshmann(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
topsam1:

Seriously speaking, in as much as I condemn the killings and alleged arrest of the apostle, I still want to say he should be punished for the inciting statement he made.

When the fulanis came to kill the xtians, did they announce it? There was even this photo of a man of God holding an AK47 that went viral sometime ago...if you must defend yourself, you don't have to announce it, strategize and make it happen.

Action speaks louder than voice they say....revenge and let's hear what the government would say!!!

This is psychology playing out. Nigerians have gradually become scared of the Fulanis. And thebnext step is escalation of that fear. Now no one can even talk about them? Those folks need to be opposed. Right now no one is opposing them. Someone in Kaduna talked about people defending themselves if they are attacked, el Rufai got those folks arrested. Now this pastor is talkong of self defense and he is about to be arrested. Did u know the senator from southern kaduna was once arrested bc he asked his constituents to defend themselves? This is complete domination.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Firefire:

Ignore that thing.

LOL keep posting those thrash, Even Nasir El rufia tweeter page that was not confirmed hahahaha..

Keep fooling yourself and gullible wailers..
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by HtwoOw: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
You bunch of haters and bad belle , this is not about Buhari this is about obstruction fayose & Suleiman vs DSS

By the time FG starts dealing with Fayose , same set of idle minds like yours would be the ones screaming witch hunt

bezimo:

Fayose intervened and that rightly, The stupid president and his Islamic followers such as you don't know that you cannot keep promoting the killing of Christians and think everything would be normal.

How many Fulani has been arrested for their genocide against Christians? The Islamic devil's who killed Christian women in Abuja and Kano, weren't they released.Was that OK?

See if you Muslims and your useless Govt don't take time, there would soon be war in this country with this kind of brazen and reckless abuse of authority.Just watch.
El rufai insulted Christians during GEJ govt.Was he arrested?

So if Fulani come near his church or him to possibly kill the Apostle, he should tell them welcome.

Your brain need some resetting.

I am so livid with this development.

If this useless govt arrest this Apostle, there would be anarchy and strong reaction.You cant have double standards, one for Christians another for Muslims.
There will soon be war ? When was the last time you visited the North ? You think war is writing insults from the comfort of your room ? so that your moderating brothers can ban us for 5 years if we reply your insults ? When was the last time you went on protest for or with your fellow BiaFraudians ? Why is it PDP followers and Anti Buhari are the ones always chanting Fulani herdsmen ? Apostle Suleiman will be arrested and mosquitoes will still bite people the next day

iliyande:

Guy stop this ignoramus questions :

Who are the avengers targets?
How many mosques have they destroyed?
How many times El Rufai and Co made blatant comments against Christians that nothing happened?

If those avengers turns religious today, I am afraid nothing will be left in this country

The way you people are going one day we will wake up to meet Nigeria no more
I asked you two simple questions , you asked 3 without answering any of mine , In your mind Avengers are Super human ? with all the money from sales of stolen crude , why haven't you invaded other towns ? Avengers that heard Crocodile smile , Lafia Dole and the likes and abruptly went into extinction ? Bunch of cowards

nonjebose:

No Sir, you are putting the cart before the horse. Fayose is only capitalizing on the failure of federal govt. The blame rests squarely on the federal govt for doing little or nothing to rein in the marauders posing as herdsmen. The northern elite for believing that the cultural practice of grazing can be imposed on everyone, or even insisting on a dubious national grazing reserve. Fayose, Suleiman and all others are only reactionary
Every Nigerian has the right to reside anywhere and chose any religion they want
Fulani herdsmen are not my problem , i know most of the news here and there is propaganda , 3 videos of alleged herdsmen destroying their farms was actually a peaceful herder taking his cows through a bush part, if you don't look for trouble , they won't give you trouble , but more importantly , didn't you and your people kick against grazing laws ?? They can't have reserve , they can't graze, where do you want them to go ?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
If this news is true and anything to go by, then I'll ask what is freedom of expression for? That one can't speak his mind without fear of being molested and carted away by the DSS like a cow transported to Lagos to be sold for consumption?

I'm sure PMB isn't aware nigerians (those who voted) for him are getting dissatisfied with his incessant abuse of people's right to express themselves.

I believe 2019 isn't far, if nigerians can correct the mistake they made in 2011, I see no reason why they can't correct the mistake they made in 2015.
Firstly the news is pure lies from the pit of hell (PDP), They are only trying to gain political point and causing more religion crisis..

Well freedom of expression does not permit one to order killing of the other publicly..
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Firefire:

embarassed

We warned Nigerians against the tyrant, they refused to listen.

Speak against this government and see yourself behind bar or in Duara Secret Service cell.

Useless and good for nothing government. angry

LOL wailing zombie, They can believe anything from their yahoo yahoo pastors and also from the pay masters hahaha..
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by kudostim(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria as a country is an illusion, dat answer why we've made no progress over the years, north west and east have different values, and our progress is like tying two cars facing different directions together...no net progress Will b made...Until Nigeria splits, we may continue singing D same old song....I hope Nigeria splits without bloodshed
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by adonis89(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
dunkem21:
The reason why I don't talk again. lipsrsealed

If I tell una my story, ... cool
abeg Wetin happen? Dem thief ur phone?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by SalomonKane: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Firstly the news is pure lies from the pit of hell (PDP), They are only trying to gain political point and causing more religion crisis..

Well freedom of expression does not permit one to order killing of the other publicly..
The same freedom of expression doesn't allow one to kill another clandestinely.

I await Apostle Sulieman to tell his own version of the story. We'll get to hear from the horses mouth.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Blue3k(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:

Every Nigerian has the right to reside anywhere and chose any religion they want
Fulani herdsmen are not my problem , i know most of the news here and there is propaganda , 3 videos of alleged herdsmen destroying their farms was actually a peaceful herder taking his cows through a bush part, if you don't look for trouble , they won't give you trouble , but more importantly , didn't you and your people kick against grazing laws ?? They can't have reserve , they can't graze, where do you want them to go ?

Why don't they buy land and ranch buy fooder from farmers. If citezens in south don't want to subsidizes cows which they are main terminal market for its should be clear message.

Other states can start their own initiative to grazing reserves. Federal government can assist willing states. In Ekiti we have convictions of herdsmen. We have reports of violence all over country. I remember a story from Anambra where herdsmen destroyed 3 hectares. We also need to address their concerns with cattle rustlers.

Nigerians can reside anywhere they please but rule of law must be carried out. I wrote story on how to solve the conflicts since it's a simple issue.

My solutions: https://www.nairaland.com/3419292/how-protect-land-herdsmen

https://www.nairaland.com/3587636/solution-herdsmen-farmer-conflicts
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by bezimo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
You bunch of haters and bad belle , this is not about Buhari this is about obstruction fayose & Suleiman vs DSS

By the time FG starts dealing with Fayose , same set of idle minds like yours would be the ones screaming witch hunt

There will soon be war ? When was the last time you visited the North ? You think war is writing insults from the comfort of your room ? so that your moderating brothers can ban us for 5 years if we reply your insults ? When was the last time you went on protest for or with your fellow BiaFraudians ? Why is it PDP followers and Anti Buhari are the ones always chanting Fulani herdsmen ? Apostle Suleiman will be arrested and mosquitoes will still bite people the next day

I asked you two simple questions , you asked 3 without answering any of mine , In your mind Avengers are Super human ? with all the money from sales of stolen crude , why haven't you invaded other towns ? Avengers that heard Crocodile smile , Lafia Dole and the likes and abruptly went into extinction ? Bunch of cowards

I have lived in the north most of my life, in Kaduna precisely, so I am in a good position to give an assessment of the happenings.
I am not part of those agitating for Biafra, but again going by the recent development I have begun supporting them since you Fulani devil's think you own Nigeria and can kill non Muslims at will, why not allow them go and we in the SS might as well go with them so you guys can face your cow and groundnut.
It's not about PDP followers, it's about been reasonable and not stupid like you are appearing to be by seeing evil , injustice and wickedness and speaking out against it
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by travismacoy: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
code me right anyday any time dat muslim r d problem of dis world...dy hv been brain washed with false teaching.. I pray dat God condemn d enemies pf d church
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by deomelo: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
We've been so lucky with lack of religious friction in the SW but Fayose, FFK and other religious bigots in the SW are desperately trying to drag the SW into their stupid relegious war in the North all because of opposition politics.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
deomelo:
We've been so lucky with lack of religious friction in the SW but Fayose, FFK and other religious bigots in the SW are desperately trying to drag the SW into their stupid relegious war in the North all because of opposition politics.

So fayose should have allowed DSS carry the man of God? Because he asked Christians to defend themselves against BUHARI and his fulani brothers?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE O
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by deomelo: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
DDeliverer:

So fayose should have allowed DSS carry the man of God? Because he asked Christians to defend themselves against BUHARI and his fulani brothers?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE O

Men of God shouldn't be preaching hate and violence? Jesus didn't preach hate or promote violence and preaching hate and violence means you are not any different from the same people you are against, they are all the same hate and violence preaching people in the same hate and violence basket.

The pastor is free to take his case to any court of law if unlawfully arrested so Fayose shouldn't have obstructed or impede any law enforcement agency from carrying out their duties.

Obstruction of justice is against the law and Fayose is getting away with his lawless actions because of immunity.

Fayose and all the religious hate mongering opposition politicians should leave the North alone to deal with their religious issues, we don't need all that rubbish in the SW.

I don't understand lawless thinking and anti social people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
deomelo:

Men of God shouldn't be preaching hate and violence? Jesus didn't preach hate or promote violence and preaching hate and violence means you are not any different from the same people you are against, they are all the same hate and violence preaching people in the same hate and violence basket.

The pastor is free to take his case to any court of law if unlawfully arrested so Fayose shouldn't have obstructed or impede any law enforcement agency from carrying out their duties.

Obstruction of justice is against the law and Fayose is getting away with his lawless actions because of immunity.

Fayose and all the religious hate mongering opposition politicians should leave the North alone to deal with their religious issues, we don't need all that rubbish in the SW.

I don't understand lawless thinking and anti social people like you.

Wow

What exactly is justice? Arresting a man of God whose only crime is simply asking christains to defend themselves against these fulani devils? That's justice?
I can't believe there are still people like you in the south..tufiakwa
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by deomelo: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
DDeliverer:

Wow

What exactly is justice? Arresting a man of God whose only crime is simply asking christains to defend themselves against these fulani devils? That's justice?
I can't believe there are still people like you in the south..tufiakwa

There's nothing like man of God in the eyes of the law and religion is not above the law.

Inciting violence is against the law just like Fayose obstructing justice. They are both not in jail because Nigeria is a lawfully weak and sentimental country.

Going by your flawed man of God comment, we shouldn't arrest pastors for rape, stealing and other crimes because they are men of God?

I know religious hatred, violence and bigotry is their forte in your part of the south, but definitely not in my part of the south.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by naijaking1: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
deomelo:

You want to appear as if you're from the southwest. If so have you thanked your Fulani muslim masters for killing farmers, rapppping women, stealing, and kidnapping today.
Since you had so much religious peace over there, how come the Christians don't have as much right as muslims?
Thank God for Fayose, he's going to save this nation as we know it
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by piusadamawa(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is too obvious dt d Battle line had been draw xtain vs Muslim
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by okwuvic(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Unease in Equatorial Guinea over Jammeh’s arrival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBjMXXRf_A

Equatorial Guinea opposition is criticizing the government of President Teodoro Obiang for welcoming former Gambian dictator Yahya Jammeh to the Central African nation.

The Convergence for Social Democracy Party said Jammeh is not qualified for asylum for causing the political turmoil in the Gambia and will hold Mr. Obiang responsible “for what might occur” as a result of Jammeh’s presence.

“We are not against Pan-Africanism, but we are in favor of a more objective Pan-Africanism that does not consist in just bringing over the waste of Africa,” said Andres Esono Ondo, Secretary General of the CSD party.

Obiang’s government remains mute over Jammeh’s presence.

Jammeh frantically left the Gambia to Equatorial Guinea after last-minute diplomatic efforts to halt the military campaign to depose him.

For more interesting videos, subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbE4vk26eZ2ZEqfZp11yWug
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by shugaboy6102(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
kudostim:
Nigeria as a country is an illusion, dat answer why we've made no progress over the years, north west and east have different values, and our progress is like tying two cars facing different directions together...no net progress Will b made...Until Nigeria splits, we may continue singing D same old song....I hope Nigeria splits without bloodshed
I hope so too because i really do not think Nigeria can divide without gunshots unless the Prince of Peace intervenes.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by deomelo: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2017
[s]
naijaking1:

You want to appear as if you're from the southwest. If so have you thanked your Fulani muslim masters for killing farmers, rapppping women, stealing, and kidnapping today.
Since you had so much religious peace over there, how come the Christians don't have as much right as muslims?
Thank God for Fayose, he's going to save this nation as we know it
[/s]

There is nothing Godly about inciting violence. Jesus did not. Read your bible and don't let political pastors and politicians set you astray. Their sons and daughters are not going to do the fighting so why kill yourself over their rubbish?

And instead of siting here arguing with me, why don't you go and fight and kill yourself because some pastor asked you to do so... Internet noisemakers and cowards..
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by naijaking1: 12:46am On Jan 26, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

There is nothing Godly about inciting violence. Jesus did not. Read your bible and don't let political pastors and politicians set you astray. There sons and daughters are not going to do the fighting so why kill yourself over their rubbish?

And instead of siting here arguing with me, why don't you go and fight and kill yourself because some pastor asked you to do so... Internet noisemakers and cowards..

An Akintola has spoken!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by deomelo: 2:09am On Jan 26, 2017
naijaking1:

An Akintola has spoken!

Stop wastimg my time, go and fight and kill yourself like they ordered you to do and stop acting like a coward fuming on the internet.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by belema444: 3:32am On Jan 26, 2017
These are the countries that will no longer be granted US visa.
Check out the list here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/614-these-are-the-countries-that-will-no-longer-be-granted-us-visa

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by 7lives: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

There is nothing Godly about inciting violence. Jesus did not. Read your bible and don't let political pastors and politicians set you astray. Their sons and daughters are not going to do the fighting so why kill yourself over their rubbish?

He doesn't even have a bibile, he is a tribalist masquerading as a Christian.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by tolajay: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2017
From sides - Suleman ad DSS' act, everything is pathetically wrong.

First, the clergyman should have thought of the influence and impact on members and their communities...A softer, diplomatic tone of communication would have helped.

As for the DSS and the government of the dat, this farcist trend shouldn't continue in a democratic circle.

Meanwhile, Fayose is learning real fast from his revered mentor, Brother Wike of Rivers.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by justice2016: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
kcsider:
Fayose is t
he only sensible governor in Nigeria today!

I agree

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.