Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (636 Views)

Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by phosky(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2017
2face share on Instagram that he will be leading a nationwide protest against the federal government

See Prove

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/2face-to-lead-nationwide-protest.html

Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by libertyfather(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Yes oooooooooooo
Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by faaz24: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Nationwide ?
grin grin
I will start my own in Ilorin, governor Abdulfatah Ahmed desrves Koboko
Kwara @50 and nothing to show for it...to all the leaders of kwara state past and present let God judge all of you accordingly.
Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by Luckylife(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2017
All meaning Nigerians must call out in mass to protest against this indirect jihad of the whole Nigeria mood of living.
Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Oya Come Make We Go ooooo

I support you 2baba!!
Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerians are waking up, even our musicians are fed too.
Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by petrov10: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Nothing dey happen. 2baba I dey wih u
Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by EmperorShizzy: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2017
2baba is covered when the thing goes wrong what about other participants lipsrsealed

Re: Legendary 2baba To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government by Rhotiz: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Next move- DSS parade 2face house in Lagos at midnight (breaking news) always invading without prior invitation. Welcome to military era covered with face of democracy

(1) (Reply)

Recession Has Seriously Affected My Career - Joe EL / Wale And Lil Wayne Dances "Shakiti Bobo" In Running Back Music Video / Hit Or Miss? Davido's Female Fan Makes An Artwork For Her Superstar Singer (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.