Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

2face To Lead Biggest Nationwide Protests Against Buhari Administration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Lead Biggest Nationwide Protests Against Buhari Administration (533 Views)

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face To Lead Biggest Nationwide Protests Against Buhari Administration by Nihza(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2017
2face who is unarguably one of Nigeria's best ever music artistes is set to lead a daring and big nationwide protests against the Buhari administration.

Yesterday, the legendary singer whose place in hip hop music folklore ios non-refutable shared details of the march in partnership with Nigeria First Partners.

“We say No to the Executive, No to legislatures, No to judiciary… You have all failed us. We the people are tired. We can no longer continue with all of you,” the singer said on his Instagram.

"All your excuses and mistakes are not funny. We do not wish to continue with a system and government that is not working but afflicting the people. We the people of this country not living under the privileges of government allowances and remuneration have now accepted to take the bull by the horn to come out and protest this obnoxious and baseless policies and excuses of the government of the day.”

“There’s need for Nigerians to rise against what is happening in this country having waited patiently for the legislatures that were elected to represent the people all to no avail,” he says.

This surprisingly comes few hours after close friend and comedian Bovi had declared himself the new President in a new virtual Nigeria via his Instagram.

This is a government of the people so feel free to let us know ur problems (online) and we will solve them online. In this govt, tribe, religion, region or creed doesn’t count,” Bovi said yesterday.

And this has sparked major reaction on his Instagram. Will the march be successful? See some of the reactions:

Continue breading here.... http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/we-the-people-are-tired-2face-set-to-lead-biggest-protest-ever-against-fg-buhari-administration/
cc: Lalasticlala Seun

Re: 2face To Lead Biggest Nationwide Protests Against Buhari Administration by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2017
grin
2face don dey eye one political office.

I will support you in this protest safely from Nairaland.
I no get who wan bail me from DSS cell.
Re: 2face To Lead Biggest Nationwide Protests Against Buhari Administration by Peera(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
I hope he will be ready to face the consequences when Buhari comes knocking. ..
Re: 2face To Lead Biggest Nationwide Protests Against Buhari Administration by Authoreety: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Tubaba. If u really mean it....... Then nairalanders are behind u!

Over and Out

(1) (Reply)

The Joint Japan/world Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. Apply Now!! / Burna Boy To Fans: Earn A Degree Before Pursuing Dream Career / 2face Release Official Statement On Cancelled Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.