Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,471 members, 7,971,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

Kerosene Fridges? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kerosene Fridges? (3674 Views)

Replace Kerosene Lamps With Cleaner And Safer Solar Lights / In Nigeria, Solar-powered Fridges At Outdoor Markets Save Food From Spoiling / Will Kerosene Freeze If Put In Freezer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerosene Fridges? by timbuktu1: 3:21am On Nov 30, 2009
Agency plans mass production of kerosene fridges

The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP), has acquired Kerosene powered refrigerators with the aim of replicating them and developing the requisite skills for mass production, Director General of NOTAP, Umar Bindir has said.

The Kerosene refrigerator was devised to tackle the challenge of inadequate power supply, which has made it impossible for dwellers in the rural communities to preserve their perishable goods for a long time.
Re: Kerosene Fridges? by sunjongs(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2009
Its a welcome development, what do you think.
Re: Kerosene Fridges? by dominique(f): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
will it have alternative AC power?
i cant imagine fueling my car, my gen my fridge!!! what next, my tv
anyways, it depends on how much the Kero the fridge will consume.
Re: Kerosene Fridges? by slimes(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
Just buy a generator engine using kerosene to power the whole house instead of just a fridge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Glo 0.0KB Psiphon A+ Pro For Unlimited Free Browsing / How To Download Any Paid/premium Software For Free / Enjoy Unlimited Browsing On Your Airtel Sim Now For Free Connects With VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.