Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,683 members, 7,905,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors (21482 Views)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
....And Consequently, they must not be punished abi?
Pathetic air-heads!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by sylviaeo(f): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
Liars. Is d chairman of MACBAN also from Senegal or Mali?. Wat about el- rufai's comment some years back. Is he defending d Senegalese n d Malians?. Is he paying d Senegalese n Malian immigrants for peace. Infact, is he from Mali or Senegal?. Till u people call in d chairman of MACBAN for interrogation, Nigerians won't take u people serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by naijagobetter(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
bunch of fvking liars, they are in th final phase of the occupation of th christian dominated middlebelt, they wont allow christians settle in their land but are desparately plotting for their folks to occupy lands that those not belong to them. Arise ye people or you are doomed!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by czaratwork: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2017
I wish to apply for refugee status in canada
Rapmoney:
How I wish I was born in Sweden, Denmark or Canada where people do things rationally!!! How could I have been yoked with these fools and bunch of bastar.ds in one useless artificial entity?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
They Are From Lesotho

Source: Lai Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by yousee(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Emmafrancis:
militants destroying crude oil installations are from Cameroon.

Cameroon too near. They are from Angola

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by czaratwork: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
And it is still the same man who deceived us with chibok drama that has come out to deceive us again that the fulani herdsmen are not from our country. it is not their fault. It is the fault if the gullible nigerians.

They acted their chibok script well and it paid them both locally and internationally now the next drama is fulani herdsmen.

shame on Nigerians who buy their story.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by ezemusaayo: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
any body who killl cows and Fulani any where should be killed. idiot men.
omo buruko, onyoshi, banza poeple wey dey kill fulani and carry them cows. KILL THEM BURN THEM ANY WHERE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by olandoboy(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2017
What are u guys doing as the chief security officers of ur different states,

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Seems the head this people hit on the ground every day gives them motion sickness as a side effect, this is another shade of stupidity coming from Northern governors, smh, well I guess it's justifiable to fight back and defend ourselves against foreign herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by felixomor: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
If they are foreigners,
Then why is government angry when people retaliate against them?
And this also shows that any census figures from the north in th future will no longer be taken seriously.
Since its official we now have libyans, Senegalese and other foreigners infiltrating the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by alaskido(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Who cares if they came from Sudan. Kill all the roaches that attack you so long as they are Fulani herdsmen. They are worst than the devil. I dey wait for DSS to come arrest me.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by annayawchee: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Soon they will tell Us that Igbos agitating for biafra are from equatorial guinea...... Yeye dey smell angry

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by bizgai(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Another Distractions, Sounds more like a broken record coz as far as I'm concern, the Nigerian North is 45% foreigners/illegal immigrants from Mali,Ghana,Togo,Gambia,Cotonou et al. as long as they are black and they speaks Hausa. These are the set of people that wreck havoc at any seeming provocation. my opinion thou

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by able20(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
They call it Northern Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
alaskido:
Who cares if they came from Sudan. Kill all the roaches that attack you so long as they are Fulani herdsmen. They are worst than the devil. I dey wait for DSS to come arrest me.

This statement reminds me of the Tutsi and Hutu war at Rwanda.

The Fulanis herdsmen are becoming roaches for real,they are just becoming irritating.

PMB should deal with this issue.

AND LETS SAY NO TO GRAZING BILL

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2017
yousee:

Cameroon too near. They are from Angola
Somalia is better since that was what Briggs said

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by idupaul: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Why do they want to register them? Is the govt saying Fulanis are exempted from. Applying for visas before entering NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
felixomor:
If they are foreigners,
Then why is government angry when people retaliate against them?
And this also shows that any census figures from the north in th future will no longer be taken seriously.
Since its official we now have libyans, Senegalese and other foreigners infiltrating the north.
Hahaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by NaWetinDey(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Invariably they are saying that the Hausa/Fulani heads in immigration and customs are behind this. If not, how could they have been passing through with all ease? And before you say that our boarders are porous, I will ask you: why do immigration and custom receive budget allocations then and why are they paid salaries if they cannot guard our boarders? I see a collaboration in the highest order and, if government does not do anything to those in charge, it means that the federal government itself is fully involved in this extinction plot. By the way, are they of Shia or Sunni sect?. And, like one asked: Why does the government cry when people retaliate against foreigners killing citizens?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
You allowed foreigners come into your country to murder your fellow country men and women. And one i.d.iot said we should not behead them if caught!

F.uck.in bunch of m.or.ons on here

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by successinlife: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Today i know that majority of our leaders are dumb heads.Please for goodness sake remove Senegal from the countries you quote as Fulani herdsmen origin.In Senegal Fulanis are considered migrants,very far from the capital,they are more at the borders between Senegal and Maurutania and Senegal and Guinea-conakry,they are very few in population and are not power pullers,in short any Fula in dakar must disguise to live by adopting the language of the capital which is Wollof,the most popular and the most populated tribe.Our leaders should try to enlighten themselves before running their mouth.Senegal can sue this man for this gross ignorance,learn they would not learn,school they won't go.
For more information,Senegal is among two or maximum Five countries in Africa that has never witnessed coup detat,a democratic nation and one of the peaceful country in Africa in terms of governance.So where did this man get this information from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by balanceofterror1(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Rapmoney:
How I wish I was born in Sweden, Denmark or Canada where people do things rationally!!! How could I have been yoked with these fools and bunch of bastar.ds in one useless artificial entity?

Can you imagine.

If they are from Senegal and Mali, why are they arresting a pastor for speaking against the foreigners that are killing Nigerians?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by opribo(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Say it as it is Boko Haram were imported from Senegal and Mali..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by iluvpomo(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Next they will say herdsman are from Somalia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by agitator: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Libya- Buhari 2016

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali- Northern Governors 2017.

Please if I may ask, Since Those Herdsmen Are Not From Nigeria Why Do Nigerian Government(FG) Frowns At Anybody That Talks ill Of These International Herdsmen Or Possibly Sending The DSS To Pick The Person Up??

The President and Northern governors are saying that you people should allow them kill you for sport.

Anytime a Fulani is killed he becomes Northerner, but when they kill Nigerians which mostly happens in the southern part, then they are from Libya, Mali and Senegal.

Is it not stupidity for the leadership of a country to tell the citizens that people from other countries can come and kill them without any repercussion can Mexicans go and kill people in US without repercussions or even can Malians kill Ghanaian without response from the Ghanaian government. This country is bleeped up and I have been telling my people and keep telling them we should want out with the Biafrans. angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Stooi76(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
If they are from the neighbouring countries how did they enter our country. I think government should find a solution to our borders. They can reduce number of borders by doing perimeter fencing

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by iluvpomo(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Rapmoney:
you can always immigrate there ya know ... shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
truefact:
Yet dss is arresting a pastor for speaking out against foreigners who are killing Nigerians...what a useless zoo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by AmeLonRo(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2017
No bi true, but if na true: How did they enter Nigeria? Immigration chief is from the North! Ko ba haka ba?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by DozieInc(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Libya- Buhari 2016

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali- Northern Governors 2017.

Please if I may ask, Since Those Herdsmen Are Not From Nigeria Why Do Nigerian Government(FG) Frowns At Anybody That Talks ill Of These International Herdsmen Or Possibly Sending The DSS To Pick The Person Up??
Don't mind the clowns in the North, whenever they are ready to stop the herdsmen we would know.
Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors by Kingbuhari(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2017
joke of a century ... what do this cowards from landlocked oil barren desert take us for Ghana, Liberia, Ivory Coast and Cameroon has good vegetation for grazing more than Nigeria, they are very close to Senegal and Mali than Nigeria, why are they not grazing and continue their senseless killing in those countries, only in Nigeria they refer to kill and graze... buhari said they are Libyans , northern governors called them Malians and Senegalese, let continue pampering them , when they became contagious like Boko haram it will be national headache

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide / Heavy Security Presence At APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.