Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerians In The English Premier League 2006/2007 Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians In The English Premier League 2006/2007 Season (846 Views)

2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / Who Wins The English Premiership For 2006 /2007 Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In The English Premier League 2006/2007 Season by chidichris(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2007
i have been watching the english league for sometime now and i have never seen season like this for the for the African players and nigerians in particular.

Victor Anichebe and Joseph Yobo are terrors on picth front and back lines for everton, kanu is the man to watch whenever portsmouth is playing, Marins is the man of the moment at newcastle especially with his much talk about goal of the season so far in the match against tothenham, mikel always show skills whenever murinho calls on him, agbonlaho is a regular and constant worry for oponents whenever it is aston villa, yakubu is a sad news to all oponents of middlesbrow, shittu is blocks well so is such an important figour in watford.

i think with the classy players, epl is making the work of any national coach less. even me, i can now choose the first eleven.

it is really a thing of joy that we are really up again or what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

Man U Fans, Sign Here / Away Goal(s) To The Dust-bin? / Eagles Go Physical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.