Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Decision On Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decision On Who To Marry (758 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decision On Who To Marry by natruebdiz: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
please my fellow NL, I really need your matured and childish council on the choice to make concerning who to marry.
i once fell in love with a colleague but at the point of getting married things went wrong, she become hostile and materialistic so i have to quit the relationship.
now, i have found a young undergraduate who am in love with but she's not yet ready for marriage meanwhile, the undergraduate insist that she want to finish her education in a year time and my sister said she want me to get married as i am the only man in my family so she decided to provide a young lady who is working and also a graduate.
please, your solemn advice for a better choice
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by midehi2(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
you don't know what you want yet
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by Young03(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
:/
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by Bluezy13(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
The poster above the stupid poster directly above me has it...
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by ucheHapers(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Don't rush into marriage yet...date for at least a year
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by loiusdthird(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
wait na your sister go pick wife for u. omo na 21 century wey dey oo
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by natruebdiz: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2017
loiusdthird:
wait na your sister go pick wife for u. omo na 21 century wey dey oo
I think that's her way of showing that she cares and more so, she is my elder and i think she has a positive opinion and interest in my well being.
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by firstking01(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2017
And you sound confusingly kidious.
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by Azeequeen(f): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you cannot take decisions yourself now,I don't think you should be talking about marriage
Re: Decision On Who To Marry by loiusdthird(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
my brother i understand her concern but it's your choice. make we no hear say una wan seperate for future because you don't love her

(1) (Reply)

Why I Married Her / Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? / Please I Am Confused About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.