Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand (11189 Views)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by ikombe: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
my guy abeg leave matter for matthais the frog jump wey I do yeterday ehn all my lap jus dey pain me like dis
Am asking for ur shop address and you are talking anoda thing undecided

Wetin concern me with frog jump wey u do. Just give me address make i know wen i go come barb my hair joor undecided

2 Likes

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
ikombe:
Baba which side your salon dey make i con dey barb for ur end grin

As a nairalander u go give me 50% discount grin
Instead of #300 na #150 i go pay grin
abeg no kill me wit laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by keche7(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
long story, learn how to summarize.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:
who is d guy on ur dp?
why do u ask?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
why do u ask?
doesnt look female
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
keche7:
come to my house lemme summarise the story for you
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:
doesnt look female
guy free me
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
guy free me
K
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by obinna58(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
First ur a baadboy
Second ur guy belong to a kind of group
Thirdly their are parts u skipped

Now what's the purpose of showing her that u are caring apart from advise u should have given her, girls love guys they believe in u showed it to her, where do u think it leading to.

I gat no advice for this story

Hit like if u stand with me smiley

4 Likes

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by AfterEarth(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
God abeq !
I don't want to date this kinda guys ..
Slap ke .. Shu?
That girl self, the guy bounced on her and had sex wid her .. She no geh straight to fight back .. This one na rape abeq

All guys are same .. and hey , if you try to quote me and tell me You're different then you're definitely a Gay .. undecided

Buh OP, that your guy na " Fvck Head " ..

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
obinna58:
First ur a baadboy
Second ur guy belong to a kind of group
Thirdly their are parts u skipped

Now what's the purpose of showing her that u are caring apart from advise u should have given her, girls love guys they believe in u showed it to her, where do u think it leading to.

I gat no advice for this story

Hit like if u stand with me smiley
so I'm not supposed to have shown her concern or what are u saying,cos I'm not understanding
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Dan42(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
well..... It's not as if I like the babe , ibut I know I don't hate her
When guys start using these words... Check well you like the girl.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Dan42(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
keche7:
Lazy girl! grin
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Dan42(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
God abeq !
Slap ke .. Shu?
That girl self, the guy bounced on her and had sex wid her .. She no geh straight to fight back .. This one na rape abeq

All guys are same .. and hey , if you try to quote me and tell me You're different then you're definitely a Gay .. undecided

I hate it when people generalize. How many guys in a hundred have you been with ?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by AfterEarth(f): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dan42:

I hate it when people generalize. How many guys in a hundred have you been with ?
So you're different? You're a Gay ..
let me make my point clear now :
You maybe cool ..
But there is something we call 'Temperament' ..
Everyone has it ..

But the ability to remain different is if you have self control .. Anger, etc

So, everyone is not different, just that you may be able to control yours when it surfaces.

That's what makes you different ..

Let me come and be going

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dan42:

abeg leave her alone joor she doesn't know wat she's saying
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
My bros' keep it up.
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
My bros' keep it up.
keep wat up?
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
God abeq !
Slap ke .. Shu?

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Dan42(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
So you're different? You're a Gay ..
let me make my point clear now :
You maybe cool ..
But there is something we call 'Temperament' ..
Everyone has it ..

But the ability to remain different is if you have self control .. Anger, etc

So, everyone is not different, just that you may be able to control yours when it surfaces.

That's what makes you different ..

Let me come and be going
What's this one saying sef? Ma'am stop using your punni to think.

2 Likes

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Soldiers made you and the guy cut grass? I tire for Naija. undecided
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by AfterEarth(f): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dan42:

What's this one saying sef? Ma'am stop using your punni to think.
What's your problem?
I was responding to you normally without insults ..

Please , if your stupidity usually starts when its approx. 5:44 PM .. Then just goan sleep ..

Learn to respond to people maturely without including insults , it shows good home training!
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Soldiers made you and the guy cut grass? I tire for Naija. undecided
right now ehn, my hands are covered wth blisters

1 Like

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's harmattan season na, are there still grasses in your side?

Oops, maybe dry ones
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Dan42(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:

What's your problem?
I was responding to you normally without insults ..

Please , if your stupidity usually starts when its approx. 5:44 PM .. Then just goan sleep ..

Learn to respond to people maturely without including insults , it shows good home training!
Maybe you should learn to respect peoples option

2 Likes

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by AfterEarth(f): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dan42:

Maybe you should learn to respect peoples option
.. People's Option ?? Where's the Option?

Typically OFF-POINT!!
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by Dan42(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
.. People's Option ?? Where's the Option?

Typically OFF-POINT!!
It's obvious bragging is your hobby

1 Like

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by gsalvatore: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
You dey fvck up.

Just chop the girl...your friend and "everybody" believes you'd sleep with her when you did nothing..I know you really wanna pump that booty, its in you face(judging from your dp). Sweet dreams are made of that Punni..who are you to disagree?

Just be fvcking GUILTY here...you deserve to be.

NB: You will regret it in 6months time give or take if you don't take advantage..
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2017
gsalvatore:
You dey fvck up.

Just chop the girl...your friend and "everybody" believes you'd sleep with her when you did nothing..I know you really wanna pump that booty, its in you face(judging from your dp). Sweet dreams are made of that Punni..who are you to disagree?

Just be fvcking GUILTY here...you deserve to be.

NB: You will regret it in 6months time give or take if you don't take advantage..
well, I look in2 the matter before months time
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by kingDELE(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Bro dat gal is yurs.

Neva neglect d word of a prophet.

Take her, she is your bae
Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by jonaifame22(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2017
kingDELE:
Bro dat gal is yurs.

Neva neglect d word of a prophet.

Take her, she is your bae
I receive it ijn. See me fall under the power of the annointing of ur prophecy

Re: What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand by enuk80(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2017
your gender is showing female..NA u be middle man..abeg cut any association with d guy and his girlfriend..when he was fucking her, where u there..so leave them to settle their problem..you have got no advise for d girl..is she blind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? / Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.