Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,338 members, 7,978,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Bankphb - End Of Story For Those On Their Waiting List? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb - End Of Story For Those On Their Waiting List? (1037 Views)

Who's On Workforce Waiting List? Please Share Your Experience / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job / Zenith Bank Waiting List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankphb - End Of Story For Those On Their Waiting List? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2009
Just wondering if we have seen the end of BankPHB's recruitment. How does it feel to write a test, passed, did interviews, medicals, and at the stage when you are really feeling cool about your success, the story changes to a sad one. Na wah o, the story is indeed sad. All the same, anyone who has a "useful and sensible" information should let the house know, pls.
Re: Bankphb - End Of Story For Those On Their Waiting List? by ofeosi(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2009
that is nigeria for you. that have probably replaced you with their cousin. dont worry you will be lifted at the appointed time. i did skye bank test sometimes in febuary and passed, did interview and also passed. they promised to take us to Ibadan for training but up till now I have not heard from them. I think I am better off now without them.
Re: Bankphb - End Of Story For Those On Their Waiting List? by oayombo: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
Me sef dey phb list o but ia int waiting no more!
Re: Bankphb - End Of Story For Those On Their Waiting List? by Dejavu147: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
Am also on Oceanic Bank waiting list also,i have done the test,interview also the Police report also, all that remains is just for Posting Oh, and its when you are to be posted that you'll be asked to go for your Medical examination,i have fill and submitted the Employment forms also with Guarantor forms and Mr. **ADI don open File for me ooooo Na just posting remain i don waka tire for OCEANIC SECURITIES wey dey Ojuelegba tire, Abeg anbody wey dey affected also make dem Ja misi as e dey go Na last year November 06th i did the Police report @ ALAGBON Ikoyi.

Ause i still dey expect oooooo.

Dejavu smiley
Re: Bankphb - End Of Story For Those On Their Waiting List? by compgee(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
yah, All BANKS dey in mess now. recruitment halted! Sanusi headache. they banks are currently sacking and could not be recruiting at the time. God dey

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Graduates In Lagos Only / Estherbtnigeria-scam Or No Scam / Pls, I'm In Search Of It/siwes Placement In A Chemical Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.