Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) (1405 Views)

An Evcl Animation: Nigerians,planes,immigration / Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) by AdamuW: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2009
Here's the latest animation from our studio.It's dedicated to Nigerian football fans,their bravado and their irrational love of the game!Enjoy guys!

[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcO04YNTsSs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b[/flash]
Re: CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) by Kemjisuper(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
wink ROTFLMAO

That was nice. had a good laugh! Well done to you guys.
Re: CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) by zPixel(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
funny grin and nicely done . i like the camera effect in d beginning. i just noticed the texture on the dude's shirt to the right wasn't moving with his animation. anywayz, i like the animation.
Re: CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) by AdamuW: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2009
@Zpixel
Thanks. The man with the eye for detail. You know you are famous for that.

The texture was a creative direction decision from me. We could have made it move but the effort needed to do it wasn't worth it in my opinion as it didn't lend any real net value to the project. I was trying to experiment and achieve a type of look which I'd say we were 70% successful in attaining. If we were going for a more photoreal 3D or even 2D realism approach then we would have made it move as then it would have actually detracted from the story.

Hope that explains it.
Re: CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) by AdamuW: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2009
And of course thanks Kemjisuper.
Re: CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) by xothermik(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2009
just to add a bit to what adamu already said the texture desicion was made after the character setup was done. the coat was originally meant to have normal 2d vector money signs on it.it was unfortunately done in a way that would mean the money bitmap texture would either look distractingly stretchy in some parts or the character to be rigged again. might not look it but these guys have advanced bone dynamics with vector point weighting, foward and inverse kinematic features, bone orientation constraints and rotation limiters (a new name for 2d set up's like these in now actually 2.5 d character rigging)that would have added time required to finish it. we were experimentint with project deadlines as well on this one and in the end the disicion was made to have it not deform with the suit.

(1) (Reply)

For You Aftereffect Questions. / Hdr! / In Nid Of Canon Or Sony Dv Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.