Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,808 members, 7,976,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

"I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman (50193 Views)

Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / I Repeat It, Christians Defend urselves Against Fulani Herdsmen –Apostle Suleman / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself"- Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by timota(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:
Beloved fellow Christians, do not listen to this man...

He wants to start a war...
northern govs says the herdmen are from mali and not nigeria and the pastor is telling nigerians to defend themselves but the dss is attacking the pastor for asking for self defence and fools like are talking of war

8 Likes

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Chiedu4Trump: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

Start a war?

Or has the war already started?

4 Likes

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Gbadagba: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Father Mbaka a Christian Cleric supported a A Muslim cleric against his Brother in Christ is it Biblical if I may ask
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by ocshap: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by ocshap: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
we can't continue like this even when the Bible talk about turning ur other chick when slapped,the bible didn't say any other thing when the slap continues so it therefore means that u can do to the person what ever u wish after the 2nd stroke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by elantraceey(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

Christianity is a warfare

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Yomiwayne80(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
tuoyoojo:
this is the plain truth.

christian should stop running

we are not cowards

do not go about killing randomly

but if they attack you, by all means defend urself

as long as the government cannot show us one single Libyan they have arrested, then they have to right to ask Christains to just sit down n do nothing

the Bible says if ur enemy snaps u, u should turn the other cheek, if he slaps the other own nkor

Christainity is not mumulity

when thieves n sellers took over the temple, what did jesus do, did he beg them to leave no... he used koboko on them

there is a time to be quiet and der is a time to act

The problem is that Christians are too scared to die... Who wants to die for who? You value your lives like what I don't know.... Even in your villages Fulani herdsmen would come and all of you would picked race.

Time to stop making noise
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by just2endowed: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pls whats the next line of defence? the govt cannever defend nigeria not to talk of 5% prople.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by topsam1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
it is sad.

Jos Crisis, Ife Modakeke Crisis, Kaduna Crisis all have history. They should be resolved sensibly.

Instigating violence and hiding under defend yourself is not what a responsible 'Man of God' should do.

I am even tired of Nigeria because it is hard to tell who is scared of EFCC, who lost money in MMM, who missed the money GEJ shared back then and who is genuine.

abeg if both religious bodies clash, who go get upper hand?? Cos if care is nt taken e go turn to another religious crisis....make dem resolve am amicably but the govt is not helping matter thou
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by leofab(f): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
it is sad.

Jos Crisis, Ife Modakeke Crisis, Kaduna Crisis all have history. They should be resolved sensibly.

Instigating violence and hiding under defend yourself is not what a responsible 'Man of God' should do.

I am even tired of Nigeria because it is hard to tell who is scared of EFCC, who lost money in MMM, who missed the money GEJ shared back then and who is genuine.

your senility knows no limit..
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
topsam1:
abeg if both religious bodies clash, who go get upper hand?? Cos if care is nt taken e go turn to another religious crisis....make dem resolve am amicably but the govt is not helping matter thou

See if you recall when they killed people in Kaduna back then that their was reprisal attack in Ogun State.

That is why irresponsible utterances like the one the 'Apostle' said must not be encouraged.

Trust me, you don't want to see a religious clash.

Ask people living in Jos, they will tell the Keyboard Warrior it is not 'reply and click submit' war
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Heshei: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose only asked one question....Are Christians and Moslems under different dispensation of the rule of law?

I have since been pondering on this despite the fact that i do not support violence.

2 Likes

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by ORIGENAL(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
I think he is not controvatial but Radical for Jesus
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by femi4: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
The way Jesus and his disciples defended themselves or the way stephen did? Please explain.
you dey mind him..... When war start, nobody go even remember to tweet

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by somehowpenis(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
dechriscool:
Sometime we should be careful of our actions.Placing of one group of citizens above another citizens can only breed violence and disunity among the citizenry.
Nigeria has never being divided along ethnic,religion and political line the way it is under president Muhammadu Buhari.
Please Apostle Johnson Suleiman don't use violence to answer violence.It gives rise to bigger violence.I know you are speaking out of frustration of this useless adminstraction in protecting her citizens against fulani herdsmen.

We know who put us all in this cesspit administration
get out.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MissBN(f): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
The way Jesus and his disciples defended themselves or the way stephen did? Please explain.
The way God instructed David to.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by somehowpenis(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

get out
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by airminem(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
You Are Rearranging The Whole Point Of View Of Christianity. You Are Not In Any Moral Positn To Seek That Apostle Just Cause You Are Being Listen To.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
leofab:
your senility knows no limit..

Do I look like the m0r0ns that pay your bills ?

If you have anything upstairs, don't hide under common phrase.

Express your eediocy and let everybody know how empty you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Tobycharles: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ds administration is a total failure
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Aremson14(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
What is the difference between this man and shekarau. Shekarau actually decievess people that they are being oppressed by education. He should be declared a criminal
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
That's old testament sis.
MissBN:
The way God instructed David to.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by AngelicBeing: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
voicelez:
There was a country.... cry cry cry cry
no light
no food
no security of lives and property
no kerosene
and what makes me cry is that there is no hope of these things in the nearest future
chelseabmw:
I support u Apostle

Nigeria is a zoo, it should be auctioned on e-bay, sold and shared among-st the richest nation of the world, one Nigeria is a charade and it is not working, nonsense, l support the Apostle, before you kill me as an extremist, l will defend myself and if it leads to the extremist been killed , so be it angry angry
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by win3k: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Southern Nigerians and Middle belt people are too timid to fight. they are weak and can only complain for 50 years!

They all believe in god and heaven but don't want to die and go there!
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Exactly!
femi4:
you dey mind him..... When war start, nobody go even remember to tweet
Nobody is thinking of the effect.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by hamilton62(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

maybe you are sleeping and need a chilled water to wake you... who wants to start a war?
what war do you need to be after Agatu massacre, Ipob massacres, Kadunna massacre and today Uzoakorli in Abia state invasion by hundreds of Fulani's?
wisdom is profitable to direct!
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pastor you aint sleek grin

he don dey change mouth style style from kill all herdsmen to christians defend yourselves. Loollll

d guy dey fear now
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by nwakibie3(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
E don start already grin grin

Rugged father grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by maxzzo1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
We hear u sir....no shaking .....pple should start gearing up for d mass protest in Feb.dat 2face is organizing...

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by peteruapata: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
toluwalopsy:
That is true. Ride on pastor.
El-Zakzaky is in custody for daring to stand military authority

Once you claim to be a pastor, you are free, but if you claim to be an Islamic cleric,you are a terrorist!!!! Not your fault, that is what the terrorists and some of the Christian leaders want us to believe and you fell for it..
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
The so called men of God these days do more harm than good and has forgotten the purpose of christianity.
psalmsjob:

Nah the guy commenting on top of you prefers to quote and emulate David as the war general and a man after God's heart but call himself Christian or Christ-like but Jesus is timid in his own reasoning.

I think Apostle Suleiman should go and organize a 2 day crusade in sambisa forest or Dikwa town if he truly means business.

Cowards hiding behind a pulpit to say nonsense from the pit of hell that he truly belongs.

Yes all the so called Christians should heed his words and let's know true Christians left.

The Apostle has lost face with contributor to his ministry business since he attacked MMM so he is desperate to gain them back with all this go and kill and be killed commandment.

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MisterGrace: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
it is sad.

I think you re blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.