Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Factory Job Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Job Needed (1255 Views)

Factory Job Openings In Uyo; Interview January 6, 2020 | #jobsinakwaibom / A Factory Job Around Ikorodu / Factory Job @mile2,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factory Job Needed by emsco(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Anyone willing to assist a brother with a factory job will be appreciated,the job should be in lagos:you can reach me on 08131501631. God bless you
Re: Factory Job Needed by Laxy009(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
FACTORY STAFF VACANCY . If you have any SSCE Holder willing to work as FACTORY STAFF please share my number with them 08037748321. I will be doing final shortlist for factory staff to resume before February. Applicants should reside within Bariga, Gbagada, Oworo, Ifako, Ogudu, Alapere or somewhere in between. CVs and Passport should be brought to Capital Building 332, Ikorodu Road, idiroko bus stop, Anthony Village, After LASU Anthony Campus. Date of Final shortlist is Thursday January 26, 2017 by 9AM. Please this is urgent
Re: Factory Job Needed by emsco(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laxy009:
FACTORY STAFF VACANCY . If you have any SSCE Holder willing to work as FACTORY STAFF please share my number with them 08037748321. I will be doing final shortlist for factory staff to resume before February. Applicants should reside within Bariga, Gbagada, Oworo, Ifako, Ogudu, Alapere or somewhere in between. CVs and Passport should be brought to Capital Building 332, Ikorodu Road, idiroko bus stop, Anthony Village, After LASU Anthony Campus. Date of Final shortlist is Thursday January 26, 2017 by 9AM. Please this is urgent
.the company hiring should have a name.what is the brand name? I called you but you refuse to reveal the name of the company.this is scam jor
Re: Factory Job Needed by Laxy009(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
emsco:
.the company hiring should have a name.what is the brand name? I called you but you refuse to reveal the name of the company.this is scam jor

First and foremost. Am not the one in charge of the factory work.The person who pasted the job has helped a lots of nairalanders get job through her Job post here on nairaland,if you are familiar With her, she is called Debbie on Nairaland especially in Jobs and Vacancies section.

Below is her thread,and you can confirm yourself and next time always think you type here . You are such an ingrate .

https://www.nairaland.com/2907013/updated-new-job-vacancies

(1) (Reply)

Bascomm Engineering Mgt Trainee Interview Invite / Urgent Vacancies / Interview For Lecturing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.