Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (64642 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mastermaestro(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
carzola:
Please let them go alone..
Because they have never felt
What Nigerian sun does to us.
March my butt... They think is to wear
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.

The presence of docile people like you in this entity is the exact reason why this country has remained dysfunctional. Have some shame! You can decide to remain a enslaved forever, but don't dissuade others from freeing themselves from this abysmal stranglehold.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
After d protest, what nxt. Impeach him Or what?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Makom56(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godzie1:
Nigerians uniting against nonsense
Gud Evening,pls Call Me With Dis Number, It Seems U Have Sumtin Dat Interest Me 080792879|0. Thankz

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Gunlawz(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Lolzzz... naija pipo n dia mouth...one shot everywer don clear!!!!!!! I swear dwn!!!....if una one serious bah bring ur ear nd listen
1....One militia with local units in d 6 geo political zones
2...Confirm recruitment of d natives to join d mata
3.... Make Ak nd g.nut dey flow pass water
4....Define d enermy properly...i.e Our politicians....
Oda wise una go jus go mumu on d 5th o....
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by stacyadams: 12:08am On Jan 26, 2017
ndidibabe:
Will you keep your dirty mouth shut and stop bragging?
grin grin he is not bragging ,,its just a statement of fact...them never give me visa yet but this country is a hell hole ..believe it or not
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by stacyadams: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin what is good about this death trap country??stop forming patrotism/...no just annoy me grin ;Dafter years of independence..we still shout up nepa,,,,2weeks now,no light for my area..
Sent4rina:

Sometimes we should learn to speak good of our country.
You are a Nigerian by defult either you like it or not. Cheers!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by stacyadams: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Sent4rina:

Nigeria will be great again, i believe.
grin ;after 100 years ur kids go stilll dey hope for nigeria to be great..God has forgotten bout this country long time ago...ask madam nigeria good people,great country
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Tonyslim99(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2017
phosky:
Burnaboy declares his readiness to die, as Davido join to support 2face's protest against the FG

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/burnaboy-declares-his-readiness-to-die.html

Hmmmm. season 2 loading... #WeStillDeyObserve
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Bros I'm 100% in support of you but who's gonna stand up? This generation of Nigerian youths are worse.

About who will stand up for this idea?
My dear u notice last election how Nigerians stood up 2 vote for Buhari and disregard Jonathan upon all the money he spent to win favours..

The same way the youths and everyone will stand up, go out there , With anger and hungry souls to vote out buhari and his cohorts. Before 2019 Nigerians eyes go clear.. It's either he's voted out or most masses will die of hunger before his second term is over.
It's a survival instinct that will happen come 2019,next election.

And inbetween, Am a lady smiley

I wonder why peeps on Nairaland always think am a guy when I say things..
Am a straight up lady. Situations in different stages of my life have toughened me up.
Sorry I sound like a guy.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Tisham20(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
the are not serious my wife can't b a widow
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by adethebahdguy100(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Nice one... But beware of soldiers, there will be much killing oh... Nigeria don't value life... Iyaf talk me own
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by jayeoba92: 12:56am On Jan 26, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.
Both you and your father are just unreasonable coward. u were sent away from your homeland. smh! Abeg u dey vex MI
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2017
The protest should be organized all over southern Nigeria and the Middle belt!!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by papaejima1: 1:54am On Jan 26, 2017
frankloloko:
Nonsense ,Nonsense ,Nonsense ,Nonsense ,free kanu , free dansuki , return fuel to 85naira . Return all my ex , bring dollar back to 200 . Bring my weight back to 95 , then pack all your swag , cap , cooking stove back to daura . Is that clear ?
Oh Jesus!
Omo, you don kolo finish grin grin
Who wouldn't be sha with what we are passing thru per second under this god forsaken administration
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by MChaze25(m): 1:59am On Jan 26, 2017
letsbet:

Dead brain
Dead body
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by projectking68(m): 2:05am On Jan 26, 2017
legendte:
Enough is enough. We have to take back our country.
Restructuring and accountability is the way forward.

Sign your signature by clicking like
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2017
carzola:
Gold chain and jump around in the name of performance go and see what sun does to people brains in Nigeria.

I see no reason why a protest should be staged on a Sunday. People wil be acting so holy on that day. People need to be angry, Monday is the day they get upset, Monday is the day labourers get angry, they can pour out their anger in a peaceful protest on a Monday, not on Sunday.

A Benue man leading a protest, lol, a shame. Seems like he is trying to make more money for himself, he will be the same person to write on Twitter to end this. Trash talk.

2008, we staged a protest in Benin during Osunbors' tenure as the Governor, where he promised students 10k bursary fee. We got to the venue and he paid 3 persons and that was it. Immediately, a protest arose, which was not planned, it was not arranged, no date was fixed, we staged a protest right there. We got to the governor's villa, destroyed properties(well, we know tax money will be used in replacing such) we rough handled politicians we saw. Osunbor hid under his table. We stood for something. That's the only time I witnessed students shook benin

A protest staged for a set date brings no results. I for one, will love to walk into these ministers apartment, one after the other, kill them and their kids, for reaping this country dry, for causing darkness into our 21st century, for destroying lives and properties, for killing sick people who can't afford hospital bills, for not providing basic amenities. You all claim if the government doesn't do anything for you, you should do something for yourself. Well Bleep that, I have resources my father in heaven laid out for my country, and some persons are enjoying these benefits because of their influence. I for one, will take the protest to their deaths, hurt them to their skin so that the next rulers will see that they have no option but to make life worth living. We are being treated like animals in our country by people we stood in the sun and rain to lead us. We accept the fact that people who have reaped the country dry should go away with it, their kids are having kids in the states, while we are here hoping to find our true love with no jobs. You want to stage a protest with a musician who dines with them or go through private jets to hush their zippers up. If we don't start killing these people ourselves, those who have reaped my country, our country, I see no reason for the protest. We kill people on the streets for stealing 100 naira, when the real thieves are our leaders, when they drive pass in their convoys we scream "hey, that's our governor". We want to kill those who have raped and killed just one person so easy, because they are powerless, yet, our leaders rape and kill who they want, however they want it, whenever they want it, because they seem like god themselves.

This staged protest is a bluff just like every other. You all will take your radio sets and play music out loud and dance in your pain. When a benin man is ready for a protest, count me in.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Splashme: 2:33am On Jan 26, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Sometimes I won't blame my dad for spending so much in order for me to school abroad. Even when I finished my studies, he ensured I stayed back. I never knew what he was trying to do until now. Nigeria is a wasted country.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by belema444: 3:03am On Jan 26, 2017
GOOD NEWS!!! Are You An Artiste With A Dope Song? – Get A Soundcity & HipTv Standard Video For Almost FREE [See How]

Check it out>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/626-good-news-are-you-an-artiste-with-a-dope-song-get-a-soundcity-hiptv-standard-video-for-almost-free-see-how

Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Naughtytboy: 4:06am On Jan 26, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Pele omo baba olowo
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by hollywater: 4:50am On Jan 26, 2017
I hope police are ready to kill as many people that day.Afterall,dem kill innocent biafrans.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by mulattoclaroo(m): 4:58am On Jan 26, 2017
jayeoba92:

Both you and your father are just unreasonable coward. u were sent away from your homeland. smh! Abeg u dey vex MI
guy shut up. E dey pain you?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by pee17(m): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2017
lmao
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by nawa4naija(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2017
am telling you,,,thats the next thing
they will say he is promoting rebel
Abeos:
Waiting to hear that dss wants to arrest 2face too sad
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Riqueleme(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2017
carzola:
what r dey saying...what r u saying....ah!!! dey work for der money,so going for dis protest means dey should do it alone....we r all one .......wat u said now is not polite with due respect....,...sorry to offend u but na fact
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by cuminside: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
legendte:
Enough is enough. We have to take back our country.
Restructuring and accountability is the way forward.

Sign your signature by clicking like

hahahahahaha, who is laughing the last laugh now? Afonja or Igbo? you Afonjas are so blind to core, your betraying attitude has boomerang on you people so deal with. Your hatred for igbos will lead you people to your perpetual demise. This is just the beginning, Buhari will remain there until 2023, and if anything happened to him before then, another Northerner will take over, We the igbos we never interfere in this, we will only be spectators
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by FUSS: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Manueleee:
After d protest, what nxt.
Impeach him Or what?

YES NA!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by LordOfNaira: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2017
klax:
It's gathering momentum bit by bit Buhari must go. Enough is enough buhari go by any means and by every means.

You make me laugh, my brother. So you think a march will make Buhari go? Let me be frank with you, this March won't change anything. If anything, it might benefit 2face and the other leaders of the march as they may become a friend of the government.

The only solution out of our problems aside from splitting up is restructuring. There must now be a conscious effort to amend the 1999 constitution which experiments largely with federalism.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Vladdo: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2017
..BUT WHY MUST IT BE ONLY WHEN HERDSMEN HAVE INVADED/OCCUPIED HIS VILLAGE?? Make 2baba no go mumu himself oo!
nawa4naija:
am telling you,,,thats the next thing
they will say he is promoting rebel
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by bambech(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2017
The venue of the Rally must be communicated so we can join.

Even the rich are feeling it prices of every thing as skyrocket our income still remain the same.
We don't have a government presently
Re: Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest by Snwokenk: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2017
ndidibabe:
Will you keep your dirty mouth shut and stop bragging?

Only feels like bragging cuz you're first grade, top notch hater!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.